BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-27-2006, 06:42 PM   #1
timzerofive
there is no spoon
 
timzerofive's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i manual
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Irvine

Posts: 866
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Wow~ Read this.

Bush told Blair determined to invade Iraq without UN resolution or WMD

I guess all those rumors and speculations were true afterall...
__________________
timzerofive is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2006, 07:01 PM   #2
deutschmann59
Captain
 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: e90post.com

Posts: 735
iTrader: (0)

I think we all knew this all along, and this just confirms it. We got hit and there needed to be a scapegoat. What a perfect opportunity for the Bush family.

I have a feeling this is what Bush was thinking:

"Well we got hit by Arabs, and Iraq is Arabs. So why not finish what dad started AND "fight the terrorists" at the same time?"

All along I knew there was an agenda. Two presidents, father and son, both decide that Iraq will solve all of america's problems???
deutschmann59 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2006, 08:31 PM   #3
docbolo
BMW worshiper
 
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Diego, CA, USA

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Where the hell is JB 330ci when we need him?

Can you please set the record straight for these people?
docbolo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2006, 09:18 PM   #4
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)

Bush doesn't care about New Orleans..........
__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 03:03 AM   #5
timzerofive
there is no spoon
 
timzerofive's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i manual
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Irvine

Posts: 866
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
Where the hell is JB 330ci when we need him?

Can you please set the record straight for these people?
Hahah, once again, all I do is post a new article and someone's gonna say I'm providing inaccurate information again. This wasn't taken out of context, nor was it fabricated out of thing air. This is a news article published, so unless they're lying, I'm not sure what kind of record needs to be set straight here.
__________________
timzerofive is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 03:14 AM   #6
docbolo
BMW worshiper
 
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Diego, CA, USA

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timzerofive
Hahah, once again, all I do is post a new article and someone's gonna say I'm providing inaccurate information again. This wasn't taken out of context, nor was it fabricated out of thing air. This is a news article published, so unless they're lying, I'm not sure what kind of record needs to be set straight here.

You are missing the point. Who gives a shit why he went to Iraq.

Just curious. Can someone please enlighten me as to the liberal solution to the Islam/Muslim extremist problem? Sanctions? Reasoning? Negotiations? The only thing that these slimeballs understand is complete destruction. That is fact based on history and reality. They are bred to despise and hate all that America stands for.

Why don't you read some of JB 330i's previous posts? He is more well informed than both of us. You might learn something. I know. I know. Liberals just like to complain and are not open to any reasoning. ok. sorry. Lets do nothing like France. That always worked for them... LOL!!!
docbolo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 03:49 AM   #7
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
 
BellasBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: Tit Silver 325i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego, Ca

Posts: 1,733
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
You are missing the point. Who gives a shit why he went to Iraq.
Tell that to all the mother's who lost their children fighting for nothing.
__________________
~*~BellasBmw~*~
Proud mama to 325i/TiAg/Black lette/Pwr seats/Sirius/Sport/Walnut/Step/Xenons/Chrome exhaust/20% tint
BellasBmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 03:51 AM   #8
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
 
BellasBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: Tit Silver 325i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego, Ca

Posts: 1,733
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
Liberals just like to complain and are not open to any reasoning. ok. sorry. Lets do nothing like France. That always worked for them... LOL!!!
When did tim ever mention shit bout liberals vs conservatives in this thread, he read an article and wanted to share it. Seems like thats your only way to back up your point.. well liberals bitch blah blah.. so ill just say.. "conservatives" like you bitch your way out of everything...... o yea.. no offense.
__________________
~*~BellasBmw~*~
Proud mama to 325i/TiAg/Black lette/Pwr seats/Sirius/Sport/Walnut/Step/Xenons/Chrome exhaust/20% tint
BellasBmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 03:52 AM   #9
mtnyeti12
Private
 
mtnyeti12's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NC

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Tell that to all the mother's who lost their children fighting for nothing.

Fighting for nothing...? The media concentrates on what they want you to know. There were (and still are) many reasons were in Iraq.
__________________
TiAG|Black Dakota|Burl|Xenon|Steptronic|Premium|I-Drive|CA|CW|
mtnyeti12 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 03:53 AM   #10
xit2050
Private First Class
 
Drives: F30 318d
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Belgium

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
You are missing the point. Who gives a shit why he went to Iraq.

Just curious. Can someone please enlighten me as to the liberal solution to the Islam/Muslim extremist problem? Sanctions? Reasoning? Negotiations? The only thing that these slimeballs understand is complete destruction. That is fact based on history and reality. They are bred to despise and hate all that America stands for.

Why don't you read some of JB 330i's previous posts? He is more well informed than both of us. You might learn something. I know. I know. Liberals just like to complain and are not open to any reasoning. ok. sorry. Lets do nothing like France. That always worked for them... LOL!!!
It is because of reasonings like this that most Europeans think that all Americans are stupid
xit2050 is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 03:54 AM   #11
xit2050
Private First Class
 
Drives: F30 318d
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Belgium

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnyeti12
Fighting for nothing...? The media concentrates on what they want you to know. There were (and still are) many reasons were in Iraq.
Any others than oil and world domination?
Like?
xit2050 is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 03:54 AM   #12
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
 
BellasBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: Tit Silver 325i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego, Ca

Posts: 1,733
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnyeti12
Fighting for nothing...? The media concentrates on what they want you to know. There were (and still are) many reasons were in Iraq.
Well yea im sure there are, however, he needs to rephrase his wording.
__________________
~*~BellasBmw~*~
Proud mama to 325i/TiAg/Black lette/Pwr seats/Sirius/Sport/Walnut/Step/Xenons/Chrome exhaust/20% tint
BellasBmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 03:58 AM   #13
mtnyeti12
Private
 
mtnyeti12's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NC

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Well yea im sure there are, however, he needs to rephrase his wording.

I agree the mans not a speech writer by any means. What comes outin the media is always skewed and most news agencies have thier own spin to each story... just look at the Dan Rather debacle. Don't come down on the military for doing a job. There are good things happening in Iraq and many things the public doesn't see because it's not sensational enough for the evening news. NOBODY died for 'nothing' out here.
__________________
TiAG|Black Dakota|Burl|Xenon|Steptronic|Premium|I-Drive|CA|CW|
mtnyeti12 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 04:00 AM   #14
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
 
BellasBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: Tit Silver 325i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego, Ca

Posts: 1,733
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnyeti12
I agree the mans not a speech writer by any means. What comes outin the media is always skewed and most news agencies have thier own spin to each story... just look at the Dan Rather debacle. Don't come down on the military for doing a job. There are good things happening in Iraq and many things the public doesn't see because it's not sensational enough for the evening news. NOBODY died for 'nothing' out here.
Well i all those who are there fighting for whatever it is we're fighting for.. they are extremely brave and i wouldnt ever be able to do what they're doing.
__________________
~*~BellasBmw~*~
Proud mama to 325i/TiAg/Black lette/Pwr seats/Sirius/Sport/Walnut/Step/Xenons/Chrome exhaust/20% tint
BellasBmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 04:01 AM   #15
mtnyeti12
Private
 
mtnyeti12's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NC

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xit2050
Any others than oil and world domination?
Like?

Exactly...world domination by islamic extremist and terrorist organizations... and your right on with oil too. Once the terrorist networks control the oil.. well you can kiss your bimmer goodbye and say hello to a Honda hybrid.
__________________
TiAG|Black Dakota|Burl|Xenon|Steptronic|Premium|I-Drive|CA|CW|
mtnyeti12 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 04:04 AM   #16
xit2050
Private First Class
 
Drives: F30 318d
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Belgium

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnyeti12
Exactly...world domination by islamic extremist and terrorist organizations... and you right on with oil too. Once the terrorist networks control the oil.. well you can kiss your bimmer goodbye and say hello to a Honda hybrid.

I was talking about the USA!!!
xit2050 is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 04:11 AM   #17
mtnyeti12
Private
 
mtnyeti12's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NC

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xit2050
I was talking about the USA!!!

Yes..... I know
__________________
TiAG|Black Dakota|Burl|Xenon|Steptronic|Premium|I-Drive|CA|CW|
mtnyeti12 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 07:22 AM   #18
Discodancingrover
F=MA?
 
Discodancingrover's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Indianapolis,IN

Posts: 157
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Tell that to all the mother's who lost their children fighting for nothing.
Uh, if you enlist you know that is an option. Most of the guys I know who are in the army wanted to go to Iraq. It is not like we had a draft. Maybe I'm just biased because both my parents were career army officers, but I really HATE that argument.
Discodancingrover is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 07:57 AM   #19
xit2050
Private First Class
 
Drives: F30 318d
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Belgium

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discodancingrover
Uh, if you enlist you know that is an option. Most of the guys I know who are in the army wanted to go to Iraq. It is not like we had a draft. Maybe I'm just biased because both my parents were career army officers, but I really HATE that argument.
And do you think their mothers wanted them to go?
xit2050 is offline   Belgium
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 11:05 AM   #20
Discodancingrover
F=MA?
 
Discodancingrover's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Indianapolis,IN

Posts: 157
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xit2050
And do you think their mothers wanted them to go?
Maybe not, but America is great because people are free to pick. I just don't think that is ever a valid argument unless there is some sort of draft. I wouldn't really say those things around troops or people who have been or are in the military, they really don't like it.

Even if you don't think Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 or anything of that, the troops are not fighting for nothing. They removed a horrific dictator from power and helped the people. Sure the process has been slow, but completely turning a country around takes a while.

Yell at me, flame me, whatever. I often find political conversation somewhat pointless, neither side will really give on their point of view..
Discodancingrover is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 11:11 AM   #21
docbolo
BMW worshiper
 
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Diego, CA, USA

Posts: 254
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
When did tim ever mention shit bout liberals vs conservatives in this thread, he read an article and wanted to share it. Seems like thats your only way to back up your point.. well liberals bitch blah blah.. so ill just say.. "conservatives" like you bitch your way out of everything...... o yea.. no offense.

Youre hot so I forgive you. Maybe you and the kitty with the lime helmet should go there and sing for the troops, that would certainly help our troops
docbolo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2006, 11:42 AM   #22
mtnyeti12
Private
 
mtnyeti12's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 325xi
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NC

Posts: 79
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
Youre hot so I forgive you. Maybe you and the kitty with the lime helmet should go there and sing for the troops, that would certainly help our troops

Haha... the lime helmets!!! Yeah I need to get a few of those....
__________________
TiAG|Black Dakota|Burl|Xenon|Steptronic|Premium|I-Drive|CA|CW|
mtnyeti12 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST