BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #1
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

John McCain goes to Czechoslovakia (Which No Longer Exists)!!

__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:37 PM   #2
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Who's training what?

__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
555
Rep
46,037
Posts

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
George Bush version 2.0. all new and improved. sounds like our friend ganeil qualifies to run for office on behalf of republican party.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #4
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
KonigsTiger's Avatar
66
Rep
4,398
Posts

 
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dweller

iTrader: (0)

Hahaha!! Idiot!!!
__________________
==================================================
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:39 PM   #5
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Oops, he did it again.....

__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

McCain, HOW SENILE IS TOO SENILE?

Oh, I forgot, he was a fighter pilot 50 years ago, so this automatically qualifies him on all things...
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #7
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Hmmm.... what's more embarrassing for a candidate for President of the US; mistakenly referring to a nation by the name it had for most of your adult life or not knowing how many states are in the US (a number that has not changed since your birth)?
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #8
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
555
Rep
46,037
Posts

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Hmmm.... what's more embarrassing for a candidate for President of the US; mistakenly referring to a nation by the name it had for most of your adult life or not knowing how many states are in the US (a number that has not changed since your birth)?
he's like what u mean it's not a country, i was there 80 years ago
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #9
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
193
Rep
15,559
Posts

 
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.75]
Hes seriously way too old. His mind is getting slow and cant remember things clearly. Obama ftw.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #10
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
Hes seriously way too old.
Which candidate claimed,

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.” when actual death toll was 12?

and

“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

and

“We only have a certain number of them (translators), and if they are all in Iraq, then it’s harder for us to use them in Afghanistan.” Of course they speak different languages in Iraq than in Afghanistan.

and

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today."

or, my favorite, the story of his uncle who served in Patton's Army and help liberate Auschwitz. (Auschwitz was in Poland and liberated by the Red Army.)

If age is McCain's excuse, what is Obama's?
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #11
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
555
Rep
46,037
Posts

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
57 states i guess there's 60 states, but we just didnt get the press release yet
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 02:28 PM   #12
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,975
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Which candidate claimed,

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.” when actual death toll was 12?

and

“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

and

“We only have a certain number of them (translators), and if they are all in Iraq, then it’s harder for us to use them in Afghanistan.” Of course they speak different languages in Iraq than in Afghanistan.

and

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today."

or, my favorite, the story of his uncle who served in Patton's Army and help liberate Auschwitz. (Auschwitz was in Poland and liberated by the Red Army.)

If age is McCain's excuse, what is Obama's?
Please attach proofs of those because some of us do not watch FOX...

As e90im did clearly show who Bush 2.0 (idiot) is...
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #13
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
57 states i guess there's 60 states, but we just didnt get the press release yet
Actually it is 58. We have 57 and he had 1 more to go.
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 05:44 PM   #14
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
3,119
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Which candidate claimed,

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died — an entire town destroyed.” when actual death toll was 12?

and

“Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.”

and

“We only have a certain number of them (translators), and if they are all in Iraq, then it’s harder for us to use them in Afghanistan.” Of course they speak different languages in Iraq than in Afghanistan.

and

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today."

or, my favorite, the story of his uncle who served in Patton's Army and help liberate Auschwitz. (Auschwitz was in Poland and liberated by the Red Army.)

If age is McCain's excuse, what is Obama's?
You are NOT disputing McCain's senility, right? This thread is about him, no?
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 05:52 PM   #15
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
555
Rep
46,037
Posts

 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Actually it is 58. We have 57 and he had 1 more to go.
iran is the next american state
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 08:51 PM   #16
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Another "Senior" moment for the jr. senator from Illinois?
Barack Obama's Butterfly Effect

July 20, 2008 4:45 PM

Today on CBS's Face the Nation, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., in Afghanistan, told the paparazzi-pursued correspondent Lara Logan that "the objective of this trip was to have substantive discussions with people like President Karzai or Prime Minister Maliki or President Sarkozy or others who I expect to be dealing with over the next eight to 10 years.

....
Is he not aware that he can only be president for two four year terms?
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2008, 09:34 PM   #17
consolidated
Lieutenant Colonel
consolidated's Avatar
38
Rep
1,745
Posts

 
Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
he's just channeling Reagan, gotta shore up the base
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 07:09 AM   #18
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,975
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Another "Senior" moment for the jr. senator from Illinois?
Barack Obama's Butterfly Effect

July 20, 2008 4:45 PM

Today on CBS's Face the Nation, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., in Afghanistan, told the paparazzi-pursued correspondent Lara Logan that "the objective of this trip was to have substantive discussions with people like President Karzai or Prime Minister Maliki or President Sarkozy or others who I expect to be dealing with over the next eight to 10 years.

....
Is he not aware that he can only be president for two four year terms?
Ah, I forgot that as soon as he's out of the office he's not allowed to do politics any more...

How do they reprogram you???

Comparing that with Czechoslovakia comment is ridiculous...
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #19
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Just imagine the field day the late night comedians would have if John McCain (or any Republican) had said he had visited 57 states, claimed to see dead people, and thought he could be president for 10 years.

The McCain "age" jokes would be non-stop but this lightweight gets a pass.

He is worse than Dan Quayle ever was.
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 01:30 PM   #20
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Maybe we should get Sen Obama a calendar too.

From his CBS News interview (emphasis mine):
Logan: Because you do have a situation seven years on into this war where Osama bin Laden and all his lieutenants and all the leaders of the Taliban, they’re still there. And they’re inside Pakistan.

Obama: Right. It’s a huge problem. And first of all, if we hadn’t taken our eye off the ball, we might have caught them before they got into Pakistan and were able to reconstitute themselves.
Let's see, UBL escaped into Pakistan in late Nov or early Dec 2001 (See here) and the invasion of Iraq was Mar 2003. When exactly did we "take our eyes off the ball?"
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 04:46 PM   #21
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,975
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Maybe we should get Sen Obama a calendar too.

From his CBS News interview (emphasis mine):
Logan: Because you do have a situation seven years on into this war where Osama bin Laden and all his lieutenants and all the leaders of the Taliban, they’re still there. And they’re inside Pakistan.

Obama: Right. It’s a huge problem. And first of all, if we hadn’t taken our eye off the ball, we might have caught them before they got into Pakistan and were able to reconstitute themselves.
Let's see, UBL escaped into Pakistan in late Nov or early Dec 2001 (See here) and the invasion of Iraq was Mar 2003. When exactly did we "take our eyes off the ball?"
Ah, so you (and your sources) confirm that OBL is in Pakistan -- the country Bush calls our aly...
Sad, sad...what's next?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST