BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest
 
E92-lighting
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #23
M3NNIS
Colonel
M3NNIS's Avatar
44
Rep
2,191
Posts

 
Drives: a truck for now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DFW

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to M3NNIS Send a message via MSN to M3NNIS
I am working a deal on mine now, should have it this weekend, haha. wasnt even going to get an M3.
moritz one my business this time around.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #24
addy85
Got beef?
addy85's Avatar
United_States
55
Rep
3,646
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by buschy View Post
I am working a deal on mine now, should have it this weekend, haha. wasnt even going to get an M3.
moritz one my business this time around.
You buying it from bonnie?
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 06:39 PM   #25
Gubbins
Private
1
Rep
89
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 M6GC
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Any more updates from anyone who has bought a 2009 M3 coupe in the DFW area recently? I got my 335i from Classic BMW. I've been treated really well there, but they never seem to want to deal on an M3. Maybe it is just my SA? I need a deal since my lease on the 335 is only up next year this time so I know I'm going to take a beating there. But I really want an M3 now! A few thousand off MSRP on the M3 would offset some of the pain on the trade-in.

Any suggestions on what kind of deal I can get in the area would be greatfully accepted. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #26
addy85
Got beef?
addy85's Avatar
United_States
55
Rep
3,646
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gubbins View Post
Any more updates from anyone who has bought a 2009 M3 coupe in the DFW area recently? I got my 335i from Classic BMW. I've been treated really well there, but they never seem to want to deal on an M3. Maybe it is just my SA? I need a deal since my lease on the 335 is only up next year this time so I know I'm going to take a beating there. But I really want an M3 now! A few thousand off MSRP on the M3 would offset some of the pain on the trade-in.

Any suggestions on what kind of deal I can get in the area would be greatfully accepted. Thanks in advance.
I know a someone at Mortiz bmw if you want to talk to them.
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 07:49 PM   #27
M3NNIS
Colonel
M3NNIS's Avatar
44
Rep
2,191
Posts

 
Drives: a truck for now
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DFW

iTrader: (6)

Send a message via AIM to M3NNIS Send a message via MSN to M3NNIS
I will have to give props to mortiz.
pm me if you want my dudes name
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #28
addy85
Got beef?
addy85's Avatar
United_States
55
Rep
3,646
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by buschy View Post
I will have to give props to mortiz.
pm me if you want my dudes name
Ya their not bad, their willing to make deals
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #29
Blake
Banned
No_Country
179
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

classic > moritz (unless you live in BFE of course)
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #30
addy85
Got beef?
addy85's Avatar
United_States
55
Rep
3,646
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
whats your lease payment again
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 11:33 PM   #31
Blake
Banned
No_Country
179
Rep
4,651
Posts

 
Drives: Chevy Aveo
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parent's Basement

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
whats your lease payment again
more than you can afford pal, ferrari
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #32
addy85
Got beef?
addy85's Avatar
United_States
55
Rep
3,646
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Arlington Texas

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
HAHA
__________________

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2008, 01:49 PM   #33
///austin
Private First Class
6
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW ///M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

I always use Joe at Autobahn. I use Autobahn not just because of sales but also because of service.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST