BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Evolve Automotive

07-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #23
Negotiator
Lieutenant
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: 07 GTI

On the topic of hairy, I guess French women are excluded from the West on the same basis :P
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #24
enfield
Civilian
Canada
Rep

Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
no they do not. they do not belong to the "west" their skin color is not "white" and they are hairy. oh they belong to the axis of evil too
You are kidding - right?

I thought everybody had a right ti defend themselves....
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #25
shipill
Major
Canada
Rep

Drives: E350 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
no they do not. they do not belong to the "west" their skin color is not "white" and they are hairy. oh they belong to the axis of evil too
fucking racist, your mother and sister are hairy , go fuck yourself
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 12:17 AM   #26
ganeil
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipill View Post
fucking racist, your mother and sister are hairy , go fuck yourself , asshole
Mantis is an idiot and a buffoon but he is not a racist. He was being sarcastic.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 01:31 AM   #27
e90im
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post
On the topic of hairy, I guess French women are excluded from the West on the same basis :P
I see you did a lot of traveling......

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 07:29 AM   #28
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: Some Mazda junk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
I see you did a lot of traveling......
He's just heard stories in his Senior HS class and believed to be true...
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #29
NoKids
Major
Rep

Drives: ...

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
the iran issue is sooooo simple. let them have their nuclear weapons that can hit israel. the first country iran would hit is israel right? so, let's suppose they send nuclear missiles at israel (WHICH I AM 99.9999999999999999999999999999% SURE THEY WILL NOT UNLESS THEY ARE ATTACKED FIRST); in less than a minute Iran would be completely destroyed by American, Israeli, European, Russian, Chinese, Pakistani, and Indian nukes.

It's ok for Iran to have nukes. They're not going to do anything with them. They're just going to talk tough about wiping out Israel. It's just politics, Armadinajad is only trying to gain political points at home so he can get re elected. Everyone agrees that Kim Jun Il is a madman, yet he hasn't fired off any nukes at anybody. Nukes are a good thing because they keep countries from doing a Pearle Harbor on another country. AlQaeda would be the only group I would not give nuclear weapons to because they dont mind dying. The Iranian government however doesn't show the same insanity of AlQaeda and I dont believe they hate Israel enough to commit mass suicide.

basically i am gambling the lives of israelis, using israel as a gineau pig for my theory.
      07-15-2008, 08:18 PM   #30
enfield
Civilian
Canada
Rep

Drives: Jaguar F-Type V8 S

^^^ I agree. Give Iran 10 nukes. That will keep them safe. It will also bring down oil prices due to decreased risk of war!!

After all - didn't the American Extremists back down once North Korea tested nukes

I think it is very racist for people to think that white Americans can look after Nukes and use them properly (on Japanese and possibly Brown people) while the Brown Iranians cannot make the same judgement calls.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2008, 09:42 PM   #31
Negotiator
Lieutenant
Ukraine
Rep

Drives: 07 GTI

What did you pull the number of nukes we should give to Iran out of? The rest of your post follows the same uh...curve... of logic. Nuclear proliferation is a great thing, and keeping nukes in militaries that can safeguard, and better yet - not sell them to extermists, is also a wonderful concept. There are already two countries that don't deserve to have nuclear capability - India and especially Pakistan. Russia is borderline, if anything, for the last 10 years of incompetence regarding the issue.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 07:07 AM   #32
dr335is
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: Some Mazda junk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post
What did you pull the number of nukes we should give to Iran out of? The rest of your post follows the same uh...curve... of logic. Nuclear proliferation is a great thing, and keeping nukes in militaries that can safeguard, and better yet - not sell them to extermists, is also a wonderful concept. There are already two countries that don't deserve to have nuclear capability - India and especially Pakistan. Russia is borderline, if anything, for the last 10 years of incompetence regarding the issue.
Ony ONE country used them to mass murder in the history of this planet. No one has ever used them since. All that you BS about is pure speculation...
Appreciate 0