BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Racewerkz Engineering
Closed Thread

06-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #45
moog55
Major

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAYON View Post
Stop ragging on him, its his car. . .you're not his father (I don't think) so let him be.
+1
E92 M3 | Space Gray | Black Novillo |M-DCT | Mods: 20" BBS LM Champion Edition |H&R springs | BMW glossy black grilles | matte black side vents | hardwire V1 | CF roundels | smoked reflectors | BMW aluminum pedals | OSS led angel eyes | 6000k lows | Eisenmann Race exhaust + connecting pipes| Eclipse Diffuser | BMW ZCP CF Splitters & CF Rear Spoiler | IND Custom CF & Space Grey mirrors | ModMyNav front cam, rear cam, iPod video player | Powerchip Stage 2 tune | BMW v2 electronic steering wheel |
moog55 is offline   United_States
      06-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #46
nd54
Captain

Drives: RDSport RS 46

You arrogant douchebag. When I was 17 and going to school abroad I had a way more expensive/exotic car than the M3, but I wasn't an asshole about it. Don't feel so entitled because your parents bought you a decent car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwprince4life View Post
So say what you want
I am here driving an M3 bro, its reality, accept it hahah
Stick to your IS300
nd54 is offline   United_States
      06-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #47
bmwprince4life
Captain

Drives: none

Dude WTF are you talking about? Who said I was showing off? How am I an asshole? Dude you are weird. Like everyone said its my car and I want it like that. If you think I am an asshole, I am sorry but tell me what am I doing for you to call me that?
      06-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #48
bmwprince4life
Captain

who said I was special because I am 17. It's just a car man I know there's always people better then me and I am happy for them but hating on me because I have one is uncool
      06-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #49
ihyln
Banned

Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ihyln
Quote:
Dude WTF are you talking about? Who said I was showing off? How am I an asshole? Dude you are weird. Like everyone said its my car and I want it like that. If you think I am an asshole, I am sorry but tell me what am I doing for you to call me that?
Hint: It's not what you are doing to him it's how you are acting on the forums.

First, you title threads "BMWPRINCE4LIFE -" we know your username and we are not blind.
Second, you are so completely vain to the point of making sure there's at least one picture of you with your M3 and having an ostentatious personalized plate. There's such a thing has having good taste and being a good sport. You have neither.
Thirdly, we were all once your age and loved cars or had cars we loved but never acted in such an embarrassing manner. Because anyone who has rightfully earned their car doesn't act the way you do. Then there are those who had the gift of being in an affluent family that don't act the way you do, see my second point.

It's becoming painful to click on these threads as they always derail into a pissing match because you completely lack the skills to properly interact with people on a forum. I'm sorry I had to say this but it has to be done.

Enjoy your car.
ihyln is offline   United_States
      06-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #50
knifegun
Major

Drives: M3

All I can say is when you get older, you will look back on this period of your life and more than likely wonder why you acted in such a manner. No one is on this board to rip on each other. They are just here to enjoy their cars, get advice and talk about them. But at the same time, everybody tries to be respectful as human beings. Driving wrecklessly in neighborhood streets is not respectful. Many of us have families or have been victims of bad incidents caused by this type of behavior. That is why you are getting the type of responses you are getting. Just take a deep breath and find a track day or rent an airstrip if you are rich enough. That is where you can explore and exceed the limits of your car without endangering others in the process.

I did some stupid things when I was young. But luckily nothing bad came of it. I hope nothing bad happens to you.
knifegun is offline   Turkmenistan
      06-28-2008, 11:01 PM   #51
ericld
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 BMW E92 M3, Alpine White

After seeing those photos I want to sell my M3. Feels like a Honda forum...
      06-28-2008, 11:12 PM   #52
ericld
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 BMW E92 M3, Alpine White

As a 40 year old M3 owner with a family I must say you are a vain idiot. Hauling down residential streets, music pumping...wow. Clip someone's child and you'll grow up fast...

I think I speak for many member's on this board when I say we are sick of your posts. We are M owners here, not Subaru WRX owners.
      06-29-2008, 12:48 AM   #53
TC M3
Captain

Drives: 991TTS ,12MBC63, '14E63SAMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M PWR 00 View Post
Un-do the ultra cheesey tinted tail lights and reflectors please. Hope you dont plan on keeping that car for long. ///M cars really need to be broken in, its not optional.... Hopefully you dont crash it before your 1200 mile service. Goodluck.. you'll need it.
Haha 2nd that!
      06-29-2008, 01:16 AM   #54
CivicCoupe06
Private First Class

Drives: 2006 Civic Coupe; soon E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericld View Post
After seeing those photos I want to sell my M3. Feels like a Honda forum...
hey now. haha jk.
      06-29-2008, 01:29 AM   #55
bmwprince4life
Captain

serious people, I am sorry. Back to cars! Your right, residential is bad idea but I know all my neighbors and my area. There's no kids on the block and all are never home. Still I have no right but I just was anxious to check out my car.
      06-29-2008, 01:40 AM   #56
Big Windy
Major General

Drives: audi s4

Garage List
mods, can we close this thread?
Big Windy is offline   United_States
      06-29-2008, 02:29 AM   #57
Buffalo
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu

I used to be in a Honda forum when I was younger, and had to quit it because it was subjected to an abundant amount of jackasses resulting in disputes similar to this.

I usually don't participate if threads that turn into dog poop and low , but I used to be young and was fortunate to have a nice car from my parents and can understand what your situation. A few years back when I first got my license at 16, my dad bought me an S2000 because I begged him. I got it, and made plenty of mistakes. Got into accidents, plenty of tickets, and pretty much ruined the resale value of the car. My parents took care of it then, so I didn't feel the pain.

I have been in the military for 3 years now, just bought my M3, and take pride in it because it's mine! I paid for it, worked for it, and have to be responsible for it. My insurance isn't as low as I would like for it to be, but my dad doesn't pay it anymore.

If theres anything you can take away from this, let it be this:

It's fine to act the way you do because of your age, but don't let your immaturities affect your driving. Don't try to impress your friends and hit redline every gear ect. ect. Just keep it safe.
Buffalo is offline   United_States
      06-29-2008, 10:22 AM   #58
kpcoupe
Captain

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
I used to be in a Honda forum when I was younger, and had to quit it because it was subjected to an abundant amount of jackasses resulting in disputes similar to this.

I usually don't participate if threads that turn into dog poop and low , but I used to be young and was fortunate to have a nice car from my parents and can understand what your situation. A few years back when I first got my license at 16, my dad bought me an S2000 because I begged him. I got it, and made plenty of mistakes. Got into accidents, plenty of tickets, and pretty much ruined the resale value of the car. My parents took care of it then, so I didn't feel the pain.

I have been in the military for 3 years now, just bought my M3, and take pride in it because it's mine! I paid for it, worked for it, and have to be responsible for it. My insurance isn't as low as I would like for it to be, but my dad doesn't pay it anymore.

If theres anything you can take away from this, let it be this:

It's fine to act the way you do because of your age, but don't let your immaturities affect your driving. Don't try to impress your friends and hit redline every gear ect. ect. Just keep it safe.
Well Said.
      06-29-2008, 10:31 AM   #59
J08M3
Major General

Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

This is why my parents never bought me a car like this, and this is why I will never buy my children a car like this.
      06-29-2008, 11:03 AM   #60
ihyln
Banned

Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ihyln
Quote:
serious people, I am sorry. Back to cars! Your right, residential is bad idea but I know all my neighbors and my area. There's no kids on the block and all are never home. Still I have no right but I just was anxious to check out my car.
You know this how? Did you ring every doorbell? It's unfortunate that you learned how to drive before being able to put together a coherent sentence.
ihyln is offline   United_States
      06-29-2008, 11:22 AM   #61
ybbiz34

Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdebitjr View Post
Certainly don't recommend driving like that...geez. That's why 17 year olds shouldn't drive M3s.
An Eagle Talon or a Toyota Camry can be just as deadly as an M3, you know what I mean? It really just depends on the driver.
      06-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #62
Big Windy
Major General

Drives: audi s4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
An Eagle Talon or a Toyota Camry can be just as deadly as an M3, you know what I mean? It really just depends on the driver.
True, but an inexperienced driver is much more likely to get in trouble faster with an M3 than with one of those cars.
Big Windy is offline   United_States
      06-29-2008, 11:35 AM   #63
Buffalo
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
True, but an inexperienced driver is much more likely to get in trouble faster with an M3 than with one of those cars.
Agreed... That is why parents and the media have turned hybrid cars into a fad for teens, not only because it's fuel efficient, but theres piece of mind that their kid won't try to do a burn out it a car that goes 0-60 in 12 seconds. When I was 16, I was less tempted to go fast and furious in my moms Camry than I was in my S2000.
Buffalo is offline   United_States
      06-29-2008, 11:43 AM   #64
ybbiz34

Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan

Quote:
Agreed.
      06-29-2008, 12:14 PM   #65
moog55
Major

yawn
E92 M3 | Space Gray | Black Novillo |M-DCT | Mods: 20" BBS LM Champion Edition |H&R springs | BMW glossy black grilles | matte black side vents | hardwire V1 | CF roundels | smoked reflectors | BMW aluminum pedals | OSS led angel eyes | 6000k lows | Eisenmann Race exhaust + connecting pipes| Eclipse Diffuser | BMW ZCP CF Splitters & CF Rear Spoiler | IND Custom CF & Space Grey mirrors | ModMyNav front cam, rear cam, iPod video player | Powerchip Stage 2 tune | BMW v2 electronic steering wheel |
moog55 is offline   United_States
      06-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #66
Jdebitjr
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan

Quote:
+1

Camrys just don't seem to be as tempting to go fast in.
Closed Thread