BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

OneEighty

06-05-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
Vegas_Sirk
Its All About The Offset
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP
Location: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation: Vegas

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Vegas_Sirk
North American Union?

Wanted to hear eveyones thoughts on these videos ....

While looking into it more I found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union

here is stuff from snoops saying its BS ... however their sources are the media which the video talks about being in on it:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/nau.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp

No matter what I think its good to question stuff as I often think we get so involved in our day to day lives that we forget to pay attention to whats going on around us.

AKA M3This (changed my user name ) | M3 Build Thread | E61 Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
TXSurfer
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 335i E92

Send a message via Yahoo to TXSurfer
If it did happen I know there would be alot of angry gun carrying Texans ready to start a revolution. Texas and I believe California are republics which still hold the right to leave the union if they so choose.
      06-05-2008, 12:56 PM   #3
ganeil
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 328i Coupe

It's BS.

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 01:56 AM   #4
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: E36 M3

Not BS. IMO, the American dollar is being intentionally devalued to make way for the Amero. The collapse of our economy would make it easier to institute the NAU just like 9/11 made it easier for us to go to Iraq. (Iraq and 9/11 had no real connection but was used a smokescreen to get the Bush agenda in action.)

Ever wonder why we are so lax with border patrol. Preparations are already under way to make the NAU a reality. If the north american union is BS, why are politicians speaking about it?
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 06:14 AM   #5
ganeil
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
If the north american union is BS, why are politicians speaking about it?
Who is speaking about it?

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 01:02 PM   #6
Vegas_Sirk
Its All About The Offset
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP
Location: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation: Vegas

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Vegas_Sirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
In September 2006, U.S. Representative Virgil Goode proposed with six co-sponsors non-binding House Concurrent Resolution 487, which specifically outlined opposition to a North American Union or a NAFTA Superhighway as a threat to U.S. sovereignty. The bill never left committee.[25] The same resolution was reintroduced by Goode in January 2007 for the 110th Congress as House Concurrent Resolution 40, this time with forty-three cosponsors,[26] including 2008 Republican presidential candidates Duncan Hunter, Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo, who have all expressed opposition to a North American Union during their campaigns.[27][28][29]

AKA M3This (changed my user name ) | M3 Build Thread | E61 Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2008, 01:59 AM   #7
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post

Type in North American Union into youtube. Plenty of hits.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2008, 02:17 AM   #8
tek818
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2012 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
its happening... the NAFTA superhighway is the first major step...
      06-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #9
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww

“President Reagan said, ‘A nation without borders is no nation at all.’ He was right, of course, and now the globalists are seeking to erase our borders and merge the United States into a North American Union with Canada and Mexico that would be the end of the United States as a sovereign nation and would be a stepping stone toward the merger of the United States into a World Government dominated by the United Nations.’

“As President, I would take the preservation of our nation’s sovereignty and independence extremely seriously. This means that the burgeoning North American Union is dead on arrival the day I am sworn in as President. Upon taking office I would request that Dr. Jerome Corsi, the foremost expert on the danger posed by the North American Union, accept a special assignment to ensure that every single “working group” and any other bureaucratic remnant of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (under whatever name) be completely eliminated from every Federal agency so that this danger is put to rest for good.’

“Gone, too, is the NAFTA superhighway. And for that matter, I would lead the United States out of NAFTA and CAFTA altogether. And any prospect for the FTAA would be dead as well.’

“I oppose all international trade agreements which have the effect of diminishing America’s economic self-sufficiency and of exporting jobs, the loss of which impoverishes American families, undermines American communities, and diminishes America’s capacity for economic self-reliance, and the provision of national defense.’

“We see our country and its workers as much more than bargaining chips for multinational corporations and international banks in their ill-conceived and evil New World Order. At every turn I will stand up for the economic security and well being of the American people and for the independence and sovereignty of our American republic.’

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 08:47 PM   #10
Robertbog
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 335i

Zeitgeist

Esoteric Agenda's

Question that too, some of it is definitely BS, but how could they survive if all of it was true?

NAU is a real threat, Ron Paul is one of the few who speak against it. Lou Dobbs also was the only MSM member to report on it.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 09:21 PM   #11
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertbog View Post
Zeitgeist

Esoteric Agenda's

Question that too, some of it is definitely BS, but how could they survive if all of it was true?

NAU is a real threat, Ron Paul is one of the few who speak against it. Lou Dobbs also was the only MSM member to report on it.
Zeitgeist was trash. The only parts of it that were worth considering was information you could get other places.

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 01:30 AM   #12
Robertbog
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Zeitgeist was trash. The only parts of it that were worth considering was information you could get other places.
Right but people are inherently lazy because of society. Check out esoteric agenda, dont let Christianity block your quest to get some questions answered (because they definitely will as they have done for thousands of years)

I just watched a very good movie, America: Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Rosso. That one is very good at explaining the problems with the IRS and is very you friendly. Check it out
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 01:56 AM   #13
tek818
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2012 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
get ready for the new currency, the Amero
      07-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #14
Couch
Colonel
Rep

Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
get ready for the new currency, the Amero
As not funny, and a very real possibility that is....
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 01:59 PM   #15
Robertbog
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
As not funny, and a very real possibility that is....
The fun thing is going to be when they combine all of the unions and start telling people they need to leave their homes to combat global warming.

We gave them a fake enemy, terrorism, and we are also the enemy, global warming.

Way to go humanity, dont forget who makes the pharmaceuticals.

Vitamin and mineral ban is soon, under par UN milk is soon "codex" something. They want to reduce the worlds population by at least 50%. You can find all of that straight from the horse's mouth, do the research.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #16
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
The fun thing is going to be when they combine all of the unions and start telling people they need to leave their homes to combat global warming.

We gave them a fake enemy, terrorism, and we are also the enemy, global warming.

Way to go humanity, dont forget who makes the pharmaceuticals.

Vitamin and mineral ban is soon, under par UN milk is soon "codex" something. They want to reduce the worlds population by at least 50%. You can find all of that straight from the horse's mouth, do the research.
What are you saying?

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #17
Robertbog
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
What are you saying?
The banks control half the world govts, the dollar is being devalued to cause us to panic to make us beg for an NAU which is all part of a much bigger plan.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...20to%20fascism
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 05:49 PM   #18
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
The banks control half the world govts, the dollar is being devalued to cause us to panic to make us beg for an NAU which is all part of a much bigger plan.
Armegeddon? Currency is supposed to disappear altogehter (bank cards) and then all the world's military will fall under UN control, and then the Anti-Christ will make his rise.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #19
Robertbog
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Armegeddon? Currency is supposed to disappear altogehter (bank cards) and then all the world's military will fall under UN control, and then the Anti-Christ will make his rise.
Book of Revelations, Microchips are the mark of the beast.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2008, 10:49 PM   #20
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Here's another thread that has dealt with some of this stuff:

this is amerca's future & it's scary!!!

I thought it was a fun thread.

Appreciate 0
      07-10-2008, 01:38 AM   #21
Haywire
Haywire, brand new BMW owner :D
Canada
Rep

Drives: 328i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Light View Post
Not BS. IMO, the American dollar is being intentionally devalued to make way for the Amero. The collapse of our economy would make it easier to institute the NAU just like 9/11 made it easier for us to go to Iraq. (Iraq and 9/11 had no real connection but was used a smokescreen to get the Bush agenda in action.)

Ever wonder why we are so lax with border patrol. Preparations are already under way to make the NAU a reality. If the north american union is BS, why are politicians speaking about it?
he is right, there is no bullshiat here... now whether or not the amero is going to make an appearance is up in the air as of right now. but dont think for even a second that the Union currently IN PROGRESS.

its scary shiat really.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #22
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Mr. Obama at the United Nations General Assembly today:

"No one nation can or should try to dominate another nation. No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed. No balance of power among nations will hold. The traditional division of nations between the south and the north make no sense in an interconnected world. Nor do alignments of nations rooted in the cleavages of a long gone cold war. The time has come to realize that the old habits, the old arguments are irrelevant to the challenges faced by our people."

Appreciate 0