BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-02-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
Driver72
Brigadier General

Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

"The Black KKK"

Anybody read the article in the recent issue of Playboy?

It talks about the out of control Black and Hispanic gang problem we have in this country (and mostly California, and blames most of it on the prisons and your loser Hip-Hop "artists" that glamorize the loser low life "thug" style of life). They refer to the gangs in the article as the Black KKK and Terrorists.
Both of which are completely accurate terminology for them these days.

Anybody living in CA knows this, as in the past 3-5 years the gang problem has erupted even more and gotten WAY, WAY out of control.
The HUGE rise in graffiti all over LA County is evident of that alone.
Gangs, and the crime, graffiti and so forth they bring, used to stay pretty much in their perspective ghettos or barrios, but now they are "immigrating" to nicer suburban neighborhoods, destroying those neighborhoods as well.

There are a few areas in that article where they put too much blame on the prison system (and almost suggest letting more criminals go and/or NOT imprisoning some who commit crimes) and not enough emphasis on other areas (like the growing Mexican mob and gang problem that has spurred on the rise in gangs).
The majority of people in California's prisons are Hispanics (Mexican mostly) and are usually the start of the prison/school riots between them and the blacks.
The corrolation to the increased illegal Mexican immigration problem/Mexican gang affiliation, and rise in crime and prison overcrowding is never touched upon.
It should be.
It's not a coincidence that the increase in gang crimes, Hispanic crimes, and black and brown tensions have dramatically increased right on pace with the rise in illegal immigration from Mexico.
Unless you are blind and/or dumb and/or just live in denial you can see that first hand living in Southern California.

Other than it lacking on that one BIG obvious correlation (immediately above) it's a pretty good read.
Time for us to start shutting down and doing something about these Black (and Brown) KKK and the at home Terrorism they bring destroying our neighborhoods/schools/parks, etc.

Last edited by Driver72; 06-02-2008 at 01:47 PM.
      06-02-2008, 01:33 PM   #2
Sniz
Lieutenant General

Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

seen the same issues popping up around here in MD.....even out in nice suburbian areas. Its a shame, hope it gets under control. Can't imagine what its like in SoCal.
      06-02-2008, 02:56 PM   #3
TMNT
Captain

Drives: 330ci ZHP

To solve the problem, lets get to the root of the issue...these gangs thrive on selling drugs to sustain themselves and to recruit young kids by showing the wealth that lifestyle can bring. These kids who have no sense of direction see these gangsters driving around in the nicest cars, wearing the nicest clothes, and dating the hottest girls see them and say "wow I want to be like him!"

Put the military on the border and we will stop illegal immigration with a flick of a switch.

Put the military on the border and we will stop the trafficing of illegal drugs into this country with a flick of a switch.

These black and hispanic gangs are fighting against each other for territorial domination. The more territory you own, the more drugs you can sell. Simple as that.

No drugs, no problems....well at least to an extent.
      06-02-2008, 03:00 PM   #4
ik999
Lieutenant

Drives: monacoblau e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT View Post
To solve the problem, lets get to the root of the issue...these gangs thrive on selling drugs to sustain themselves and to recruit young kids by showing the wealth that lifestyle can bring. These kids who have no sense of direction see these gangsters driving around in the nicest cars, wearing the nicest clothes, and dating the hottest girls see them and say "wow I want to be like him!"

Put the military on the border and we will stop illegal immigration with a flick of a switch.

Put the military on the border and we will stop the trafficing of illegal drugs into this country with a flick of a switch.

These black and hispanic gangs are fighting against each other for territorial domination. The more territory you own, the more drugs you can sell. Simple as that.

what if you just legalize the drugs

that would make prices drop immensely

and push the organized crime element out
ik999 is offline   Canada
      06-02-2008, 03:06 PM   #5
TMNT
Captain

Drives: 330ci ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ik999 View Post
what if you just legalize the drugs

that would make prices drop immensely

and push the organized crime element out
You could but I don't see too many people agreeing to go that route
      06-02-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
samwoo2go
Banned

Drives: E92 335i

I use to think LA is bad for "ghettoness" but I just took a trip to Chicago last week and was near south of downtown, and O man LA pales in comparison. My friend almost got jacked for his mcdonalds at 4PM 2 blocks from a Hyatt Regency.
      06-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #7
Artkitekt
Private

Drives: e92 335i Montego

All of those problems you speak of are a product of poverty in any society of any race. Suburbanites are just now getting pissed off because the problem is now at their doorsteps as new cheap housing developments blur the borders between the middle and lower class. Ignorance is not an option any longer.

Blame it on government band-aids, failed school systems and the failing economy before you blame 50 cent or pop culture for that matter.

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

btw - 50 cent sucks and why are you reading articles in playboy anyway?
      06-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #8
Perpetrator
Lieutenant

Drives: E90 330i

If you live in Socal, then why is this a surprise? Honestly, it's not just the "minorities". Try going to a bar in a college town, and see how the "frat boys" can act around you.

The perpetrator (not me) can be any race. I've grown up in Socal my whole life from LA to where I'm at now in OC. I grew up working in liquor stores in the worst parts of LA (yes, I'm Korean ). While working in the LA stores, I've gotten along with some of the scariest gangsters you could imagine. I tell people the same thing all the time....if i was walking down a street at night, and saw a group of gangsters (black or brown), and a group of wannabe suburban gangsters (white, asian, black, brown etc)...i would be more scared of the wannabes. The hardcore gangsters have nothing to prove, and are money motivated (they might just jack you). BUT, the wannabes have something to prove to each other, and that makes their actions a wildcard (wanna see how tuff I am??? or how badly I can beat this victim???) Bored rich kids can be just as lethal as gangbangers.

I've gotten accosted more times in OC, than I have in LA. Race has nothing to do with this problem, it's people in general that are becoming f*cked up.

I'm not gonna comment on the article, since I didn't read it in context, but it seems a little

Bottom line....violence sux.
Perpetrator is offline   South Korea
      06-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #9
TurboFan
Ski bum

Drives: sideways

Playboy has articles?

1999 e46 328i Ti Silver / Black[retired]
2007 e90 335xi Jet Black / Black[retired]
2011 e70 X5 35d Vermillion Red / Cinnamon
2011 e92 M3 LeMans / Fox Red extended
      06-02-2008, 05:37 PM   #10
I'm takin' the day off.

Drives: M

you think you have a problem now?

You think you have a problem now? Just wait until Obama is president, illegal immigrants will probably have more rights than citizens, if the liberals had it their way they would scrap boarder control altogether. If you vote for liberals donít complain about the inevitable consequences. Just my thoughts from an interested observer..
      06-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #11
Artkitekt
Private

Drives: e92 335i Montego

Quote:
Originally Posted by 888 View Post
You think you have a problem now? Just wait until Obama is president, illegal immigrants will probably have more rights than citizens, if the liberals had it their way they would scrap boarder control altogether. If you vote for liberals donít complain about the inevitable consequences. Just my thoughts from an interested observer..
go take your phosphate grandma.. shhhh shhh its okay, mash will be back on at 7..

alright who let Ann Coulter on the board?
      06-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #12
I'm takin' the day off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artkitekt View Post
go take your phosphate grandma.. shhhh shhh its okay, mash will be back on at 7..

alright who let Ann Coulter on the board?
Rather Ann Coulter than Rev Michael Pfleger??
      06-02-2008, 06:24 PM   #13
sageashton
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2006 325i, Manual

I have not read the article but I agree with the post of stopping the drugs and the failing education. To vent, almost all of us on this forum drive nice cars, live in nice areas and work pretty hard for our life style. There are two things that someone needs for success IMO: honest HARD work and EDUCATION. Some of use can study anything we want, some of us can't. But the difference is made in HARD honest work and applying everything you got. Gang's are the epitome of trying to get it 'easy' and drugs do not contribute to an honest days work (let's face it, if you're stoned your probably not going to be working that hard).

And then take it a step further with all these idiots in government and you have a real problem. And just so I am clear, I think just about every, single person in the US Government currently is a MORON that has lost sight of what our government is supposed to be. I could say that I like Ron Paul, but his getting elected is like praying that a snow ball will make it in Death Valley.

So where are we? We are amidst a welfare state where easy money is far simpler than busting your butt to make it in the world and where those of us that do make it have to look over our shoulder, insure the living S***t out of our assets and hope that it does not get taxed down to the bone to be given to those who are not here legally or to help keep those that are trying to hurt us behind bars. This is not to mention getting sued by 'slip/fall' artists, tenants etc.

And what do we get from our government for our hard work (notice no use of the word 'luck' or 'fortunate')? Less than those that don't even work. That's great, the hard working carrying the ILLEGAL immigrants, the criminals, the welfare cases on our back and we can't even be protected from those same people that we support from suing us for everything we are worth because they spilt milk at the local Walmart and slipped.

Screw Hillary, Bush, Obama, McCain etc. Get someone who understands the prinicipals of our government and free will, that knows what it took to free this country and is not interested in trying to 'change' our system, but bring it back to what worked: the F'in Constution! This country was based on those who wanted one simple thing: the oppurtunity to go about it on their own or die trying while practicing their own relegion and beliefs.

Bring our forces back home where they belong: Protect our Borders FIRST.

Sorry for the rant...
      06-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #14
I'm takin' the day off.

Libertarians

Quote:
Originally Posted by sageashton View Post
Get someone who understands the prinicipals of our government and free will, that knows what it took to free this country and is not interested in trying to 'change' our system, but bring it back to what worked: the F'in Constution!

Bring our forces back home where they belong: Protect our Borders FIRST.
your answer:

"Libertarians believe in, and pursue, personal freedom while maintaining personal responsibility. The Libertarian Party itself serves a much larger pro-liberty community with the specific mission of electing Libertarians to public office.

Libertarians strongly oppose any government interfering in their personal, family and business decisions. Essentially, we believe all Americans should be free to live their lives and pursue their interests as they see fit as long as they do no harm to another.

In a nutshell, we are advocates for a smaller government, lower taxes and more freedom."
      06-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #15
sageashton
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2006 325i, Manual

And you nailed it perfectly, thanks!
      06-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #16
out4scrilla
drive slow homie

Drives: e92

Send a message via AIM to out4scrilla
close the borders
out4scrilla is offline   United_States
      06-02-2008, 10:36 PM   #17
bosstones
Major

Drives: o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
I use to think LA is bad for "ghettoness" but I just took a trip to Chicago last week and was near south of downtown, and O man LA pales in comparison. My friend almost got jacked for his mcdonalds at 4PM 2 blocks from a Hyatt Regency.
Every major city (and then some) has its share of good/bad neighborhoods. Overall, Chicago isn't that bad at all! Next time you're in IL visit Peoria. No offense to anyone that might be from there, but that place is spotty as hell with bad neighborhoods. You know it's good when they have cement barracades in the intersections of some of the residential neighborhoods to direct which way you can leave.
      06-02-2008, 10:41 PM   #18
borsalino
Private First Class

Drives: BMW e90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT View Post

Most of the drugs that come in Canada and the U.S. come through the ports.
      06-03-2008, 02:04 AM   #19
ideliver
Major

Drives: 08 E60 M5 & 08 Infiniti QX56

Garage List
2006 MB S430 SOLD  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by borsalino View Post
Most of the drugs that come in Canada and the U.S. come through the ports.

And home grown...MJ and meth are domestically produced for the most part...

Just legalize it, tax it, regulate it...

But it will never happen 'cause the police, prisons, FBI, would no longer be needed....

But, it is completlely hypocritical to have EtOH legal (and very deadly) but an ounce of weed will get you jail time????
Cars I've owned '76 Chevelle 350 RIP '82 Monte Carlo 350 RIP '82 Mustang 302 RIP '88 Honda CRX RIP '88 Olds Toronado sold '94 Toyota Tercel sold '99 Acura TL sold 2002 Porsche 911 sold 2003 E46 M3 Blk/gr 2006 MB S430 sold Current: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2008 E60 M5

06-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #20
Couch
Colonel

Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
MS13 is a huge problem across the nation. As well as all the other gangs.

It seems everyday I see new graffiti all the time, and they're in the most bizarre, insane locations. It makes me sick and we need to see prisoners out there scrubbing.

The ACLU needs to quit fighting for the rights of criminals. They deserve to have no rights.
      06-03-2008, 10:10 AM   #21
mrwma237
Polytech Trooper

Drives: 2008 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 888 View Post
Illegals w/ More rights than citizens if we vote for Obama? Wow, this must be a plot planted by the illegals, strategically taking over USA discreetly. Interesting thoughts.
      06-03-2008, 11:50 AM   #22
02themax
Captain

Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artkitekt View Post
All of those problems you speak of are a product of poverty in any society of any race. Suburbanites are just now getting pissed off because the problem is now at their doorsteps as new cheap housing developments blur the borders between the middle and lower class. Ignorance is not an option any longer.

Blame it on government band-aids, failed school systems and the failing economy before you blame 50 cent or pop culture for that matter.

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

btw - 50 cent sucks and why are you reading articles in playboy anyway?
Thank you, people are a product of their environments. Blame your government.

E90 335i
Sport Package - Logic 7 Sound w/ipod - Bluetooth - Comfort Access - PDC - 19" M3 Reps 275/30 235/35 - Blacklines - 10mil spacers rear, 5mil spacers front - BMW Alarm