BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels | Tires | Spacers
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts


 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
WheelSTO - HRE Monoblock for M3

Due to the recent increase in the number of inquiries about the HRE Monoblocks, we are putting together a special for the M3Post members:

Specs:
Front - 19-9.0 +28 / 20-9.0 +28
Rear - 19-10.0 +28/ 20-10.0 +28

Price:
19" - $5620/set
20" - $6000/set

Package includes:
+ Free TPMS
+ Free Shipping and Handling (lower 48 states)
+ Free Mounting and Balancing
+ $500 off of Tire of choice (Nitto/Micheline PS2 and more)


Here are some pictures of the wheels:


P43 Powdercoat Silver - IND E92 M3


P43 Textured Black on E90 M3


P43 Powder Coat Silver



P40 Powdercoat Silver Finish



P40 Brushed Finish



P40 Textured Black Finish


Call/PM/E-mail us for more information.


Appreciate 0
      05-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
483
Rep
10,448
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Were loving our P43's bump for my boys at WheelSTO
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts


 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
thank you to those that just purchased the wheels.
We hope to get it on your car real soon.

You know who you are.... he he...

Call me if you are interested.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 08:41 AM   #4
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
483
Rep
10,448
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius@WheelSTO View Post
thank you to those that just purchased the wheels.
We hope to get it on your car real soon.

You know who you are.... he he...

Call me if you are interested.
Will have photos of ShadeM3 car today! His new HRE's look amazing
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 11:15 PM   #5
mdrobc13
Lieutenant Colonel
mdrobc13's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
1,622
Posts

 
Drives: Made in Bavaria
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: On a base somewhere near or afar!

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2012 BMW 550i  [5.00]
Send a message via MSN to mdrobc13 Send a message via Yahoo to mdrobc13
Can't wait to see it...am considering them too as the MORR group buy seems to be kinda deafly silent over there. Am not too comfortable in sending any retailer $3k for product that takes not days but weeks to see responses for requests for data or even one car fitted with their wheels!
__________________
'14 F06 650xi Gran Coupe (Carbon Black)- Mine #1
'10 e70 X5M (Sapphire Black Mettalic) - Mine #2
'12 F10 550i (Dinan modded) - Gone
'10 e71 X6 35iDrive SAV (Space Gray) - Gone
'08 e92 M3 coupe (Sparkling Graphite) -Gone
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2008, 11:29 AM   #6
MDCTFTW
Lieutenant Colonel
39
Rep
1,974
Posts

 
Drives: E92 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (0)

I think these are the best looking wheels for the M so far. Damn ... 6gs. Do you have rim weights?
__________________


MDCT ... so you can drive and eat a hamburger at the same time.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2008, 08:51 AM   #7
Simple1
rev lover
Simple1's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,014
Posts

 
Drives: vvvvrrrrrooOOMMMMMM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Da only place to be!

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Simple1 Send a message via Skype™ to Simple1
is the price just for the wheels alone or with tyres?
__________________
e90 335i debadged = Gone but not forgotten
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 12:33 AM   #8
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts


 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrobc13 View Post
Can't wait to see it...am considering them too as the MORR group buy seems to be kinda deafly silent over there. Am not too comfortable in sending any retailer $3k for product that takes not days but weeks to see responses for requests for data or even one car fitted with their wheels!
we have done a couple locally....
Will share pictures soon.

One of them is the IND car.





We did an amazing one on Shade M3 with P40 style in textured black with custom hand pinstriping. will be coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple1 View Post
is the price just for the wheels alone or with tyres?
the price includes Free TPMS, Free Shipping and Handling, Free Mounting and Balancing + $500 off of tire purchase.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 12:36 AM   #9
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts


 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCTFTW View Post
I think these are the best looking wheels for the M so far. Damn ... 6gs. Do you have rim weights?
the weights are as follows:
20”
Front 26lbs, Rear 23lbs

19”
Front 25lbs, Rear 22lbs
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 01:07 AM   #10
amgthis
Tire Racks
amgthis's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
1,228
Posts

 
Drives: AW 1M Coupè
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

spacers on the e90 m3?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 01:26 AM   #11
Nucking Futs!
Major
Nucking Futs!'s Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
1,403
Posts

 
Drives: nucking futs!
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: All over Dallas!

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius@WheelSTO View Post
the weights are as follows:
20”
Front 26lbs, Rear 23lbs

19”
Front 25lbs, Rear 22lbs
You mean:

20"
Front 23lbs, Rear 26lbs

19"
Front 22lbs, Rear 25lbs



Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
spacers on the e90 m3?
I don't see an e90 M3 in this thread. I do see a white e92 M3 though. Or are you asking if spacers (w/these wheels) are required for an e90 M3? If the latter then no spacers are required.
__________________
- Jimmy
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 01:58 AM   #12
amgthis
Tire Racks
amgthis's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
1,228
Posts

 
Drives: AW 1M Coupè
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post


I don't see an e90 M3 in this thread. I do see a white e92 M3 though. Or are you asking if spacers (w/these wheels) are required for an e90 M3? If the latter then no spacers are required.
Second pic is an e90. i see spacers?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 02:02 AM   #13
Nucking Futs!
Major
Nucking Futs!'s Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
1,403
Posts

 
Drives: nucking futs!
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: All over Dallas!

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
Second pic is an e90. i see spacers?
Really? How can you tell it's an e90? That's my bad then.
__________________
- Jimmy
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 03:12 AM   #14
amgthis
Tire Racks
amgthis's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
1,228
Posts

 
Drives: AW 1M Coupè
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
Really? How can you tell it's an e90? That's my bad then.
well, it says on top of the pic. lol
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 03:21 AM   #15
Nucking Futs!
Major
Nucking Futs!'s Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
1,403
Posts

 
Drives: nucking futs!
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: All over Dallas!

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
well, it says on top of the pic. lol
LMAO! It's 3:20am overhere so I think it's time for me to sleep since I obviously am not thinking straight.
__________________
- Jimmy
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #16
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts


 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
Second pic is an e90. i see spacers?
It's not a spacer; it is actually the hub on the rotors. It is a brand new car.. really shiny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
Really? How can you tell it's an e90? That's my bad then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
well, it says on top of the pic. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
LMAO! It's 3:20am overhere so I think it's time for me to sleep since I obviously am not thinking straight.
I just had to laugh on this one. you guys are awesome.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 09:36 PM   #17
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts


 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Here is a few of the 20" Textured Black P40 with custom Hand pinstriping that we did for ShadeM3.

Enjoy.









Appreciate 0
      06-18-2008, 02:01 AM   #18
crimsone90
Banned
4
Rep
270
Posts

 
Drives: MR E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Heaven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
You mean:

20"
Front 23lbs, Rear 26lbs

19"
Front 22lbs, Rear 25lbs

Those things are bricks. If they weight that much they are either billet forged or very poorly engineered. A properly engineered wheel in those sizes should weight no more than 21lbs. Something is wrong here.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #19
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts


 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Actually those are pretty good weights.
There aren't too many good quality forged wheels that weigh drastically less.
We do champion Motorsport wheels and they are about the same and they are top notch forged wheels too.

Of course you can get some lighter wheels... some of the cheaper "Forged" wheels I have seen are actually lighter, but that could mean bad engineering and not enough support for the weight load of the car and even air pockets despite Forging that will eventually weaken the wheels.

Different manufacturers use different techniques and methods, and they all yield different outcomes. Some of them make really good quality cast wheels, such as Enkei, Yokohama, IMO that are superb quality.

The most important thing is that the customers are happy and have confidence in the strength and quality of the wheels. We do our best to only suggest wheels that are of the highest calibre.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #20
crimsone90
Banned
4
Rep
270
Posts

 
Drives: MR E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Heaven

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius@WheelSTO View Post
Actually those are pretty good weights.
There aren't too many good quality forged wheels that weigh drastically less.
We do champion Motorsport wheels and they are about the same and they are top notch forged wheels too.

Of course you can get some lighter wheels... some of the cheaper "Forged" wheels I have seen are actually lighter, but that could mean bad engineering and not enough support for the weight load of the car and even air pockets despite Forging that will eventually weaken the wheels.

Different manufacturers use different techniques and methods, and they all yield different outcomes. Some of them make really good quality cast wheels, such as Enkei, Yokohama, IMO that are superb quality.

The most important thing is that the customers are happy and have confidence in the strength and quality of the wheels. We do our best to only suggest wheels that are of the highest calibre.
Those are not pretty good weights at all. That rear P40 weights as much as a cast OEM CSL does. HRE uses 4000 TON blanks, not of the highest calibre. Thats probably why there is a difference in weight between these and other manufacturers that use 8000 TON. They are pretty good looking. I~m just concerned of the manufacturing process involved into making these that results in a wheel of such high weight.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2008, 03:26 AM   #21
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts


 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
You are right.... I definitely like the 8000 ton wheels, like the champions, neez and RAC. They are of the highest calibre in build quality and strength.

I am in awe every time i open a box of neez or Champion wheels.

Some of our customers, have weight as a very high priority in their list of decision factors and some not so high. When it comes to wheels, a lot of them tend to go with something that is a good combination of $, looks and performance.

HRE definitely has a good mix of it all.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #22
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ryan@IND's Avatar
United_States
245
Rep
4,263
Posts


 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (16)

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Thanks to all members that purchased the wheels....
A couple of 19's on its way as well as a 20" set.... will keep you guys updated.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST