BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-21-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
Couch
Colonel
Couch's Avatar
40
Rep
2,903
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
Thumbs up Let's Have A Beer.

Seriously.

We deserve one. We all spend time bitching and complaining about what we believe in. Which can lead to bitter thoughts of one another at times.

Truth be told, things get heated a little too much from time to time. We all know we all want the same thing, and that's what's best for everyone. We just have differing views on what it takes to get there.

This is the political forums, stress free zone. Come in here, have a drink and cool down.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
fedinand
Major
fedinand's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,271
Posts

 
Drives: '11 X3, '11 GTI
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MN

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Seriously.

We deserve one. We all spend time bitching and complaining about what we believe in. Which can lead to bitter thoughts of one another at times.

Truth be told, things get heated a little too much from time to time. We all know we all want the same thing, and that's what's best for everyone. We just have differing views on what it takes to get there.

This is the political forums, stress free zone. Come in here, have a drink and cool down.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
37
Rep
1,759
Posts

 
Drives: F10 535xi / B6 S4
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: LI, NY

iTrader: (7)

Yeah I could go for a nice cold Warsteiner right now.

Appreciate 0
      05-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #4
Couch
Colonel
Couch's Avatar
40
Rep
2,903
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to Couch
Mmmmm, Warsteiner. Haven't had one of those in years.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2008, 09:33 PM   #5
Negotiator
Lieutenant
Negotiator's Avatar
Ukraine
9
Rep
539
Posts

 
Drives: 07 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fairfax, VA

iTrader: (0)

Warsteiner is an amazing beer, very close to my top. Being patriotic, Obolon Oksamytove round on me
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2008, 07:56 AM   #6
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,973
Posts

 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post
Warsteiner is an amazing beer, very close to my top. Being patriotic, Obolon Oksamytove round on me
Talking about Warsteiner...
While you were tying it, I was sipping it at 38,000 ft on the LH flight from Bangalore to FRA...

Cheers...
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2008, 05:42 PM   #7
scottwww
Brigadier General
scottwww's Avatar
United_States
166
Rep
4,759
Posts

 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Talking about Warsteiner...
While you were tying it, I was sipping it at 38,000 ft on the LH flight from Bangalore to FRA...

Cheers...
How do you like Bangalore? I've heard a couple personal stories. What's your impression?
__________________
2007 BMW 335i E92, Montego Blue on Cream Beige, MT, ZSP, ZPP, CA, PDC, CWP and Style 188 for winter

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST