BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

11-13-2008, 03:30 AM   #23
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: M3

Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IND Send a message via Skype™ to Ryan@IND
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8MAN View Post
+ shipping to 23116.

thanks!
sent you a PM....

RAD Are the only cold-Forged wheel locks on the market. Amazing Quality and with the code program, you are not worried about somebody having the same key to turn the bolts lose.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2008, 04:19 AM   #24
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by James************ View Post
Although it doesn't guarantee 100% security, it definitely adds to it. You can never have too much protection, so I would definitely get it. The RAD Wheel locks are very popular wheel locks.
Very popular wheel locks is NOT a good thing lol
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2008, 08:04 AM   #25
watrob
Major
Australia
Rep

Drives: MY2013 X5M 50d - White

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangoma View Post
Honestly
This is the cheapest and most important safety feature of a car. Esp if you have the 19" rims. I know some will say if a criminal wants something they will take it, but locks may slow them down or deter them altogether.
Yeah, they will just take the whole car! bastards.

X5 M50d White, 20"rims, Adaptive Drive, HUD, Xenon Adapt Lights, Rear/Side Camera, Sunroof, Auto Tailgate, Comfort Access, Active Perforated Ventilated Comfort Seats, M Paddle Shift, Active Crus, Stop/Go, Proff Nav + TV, DAB, 16 Spk Ind HiFi, USB, Internet, Apps, 4 Zone Air, Towbar 20% Tint, 5mm Castor Bushes, Yellow Calipers, Ceramic Pads
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2008, 07:09 AM   #26
Nucking Futs!
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: nucking futs!

Garage List
Are these RAD wheel locks roughly the same weight as the oem lugs? I ask b/c I had a bad steering wheel vibration on my other vehicle after getting just wheel locks. As soon as I got the same manufacturer's spline-drive tuner lugs (same weight as locking lug), the vibration was gone so the only thing I can conclude was that the weight of the oem lugs vs the locking lug was way off thus causing the vibration. Can a vendor weigh them & also an oem lug then PM the price shipped to Texas?
      11-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #27
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
Are these RAD wheel locks roughly the same weight as the oem lugs? I ask b/c I had a bad steering wheel vibration on my other vehicle after getting just wheel locks. As soon as I got the same manufacturer's spline-drive tuner lugs (same weight as locking lug), the vibration was gone so the only thing I can conclude was that the weight of the oem lugs vs the locking lug was way off thus causing the vibration. Can a vendor weigh them & also an oem lug then PM the price shipped to Texas?
Very close to OEM lug weights, it's not too much of a concern since the lugs are so close to centerline.

We offer the RAD lugs and locks, all fitments are in stock - even if you have spacers.
      06-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #28
REP1KRR
My other car is a Scooter'ia
Rep

Drives: M3 Saloon

RAD Locks

Deleted
      06-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #29
aus
Major General
Rep

Drives: Odysse

Any venders interested in doing a GB on the wheel locks? I know there will be about 20-30 people who will have new wheelss in a few months.

Also do they have colored locks with matching lugs?
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0