BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-02-2008, 02:00 AM   #1
Manny212
Captain
Manny212's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
659
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NY

iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to Manny212
Cost of OEM 19's?

Anyone know how much the dealer charges for them? Anywhere else i can get them?
__________________

2008 E92///M3 - | Alpine White/Fox Red Extended Novillo | Technology | Premium | Cold |
Mods: | 19" Avante Garde | Macht Schnell Filter | RPi Scoops | Rogue SSK | MS Spacers | ACM Test Pipes | ESS Tune | Remus Race | LUX V4 Angels | KW V3 |
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 10:10 AM   #2
ase2dais
//Mdicted
ase2dais's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
9,874
Posts

 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny212 View Post
Anyone know how much the dealer charges for them? Anywhere else i can get them?
in fact just hang up the phone with Tischer BMW Parts (William) who quote me around $2400 for BMW clubs mbrs the set or around $800 a pcs for non-BMWCCA mbrs.

so is definitely worth it to get them when you buy the car. I just didnt do it since I like the new look of the 18s, and was tired of the 19 chromes from my older e46 M3. plus I may get BBS later down the years
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
MDCTFTW
Lieutenant Colonel
39
Rep
1,974
Posts

 
Drives: E92 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Norcal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ase2dais View Post
in fact just hang up the phone with Tischer BMW Parts (William) who quote me around $2400 for BMW clubs mbrs the set or around $800 a pcs for non-BMWCCA mbrs.

so is definitely worth it to get them when you buy the car. I just didnt do it since I like the new look of the 18s, and was tired of the 19 chromes from my older e46 M3. plus I may get BBS later down the years
Geez maybe I should get some wheel locks.
__________________


MDCT ... so you can drive and eat a hamburger at the same time.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 11:36 AM   #4
GregW / Oregon
Commander-In-Chief
United_States
136
Rep
7,640
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 M4 Coupe, 2012 ML350
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lake Oswego, OR

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny212 View Post
Anyone know how much the dealer charges for them? Anywhere else i can get them?
You should be able to pick up a set of almost new take-offs from someone.
__________________

Greg Lake Oswego, Oregon, USA
2015 M4 Coupe - Silverstone/Sakhir/CF
2012 ML350
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
eeeboy
Second Lieutenant
5
Rep
275
Posts

 
Drives: 08M3 Space Gray DCT
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Irvine

iTrader: (0)

I have a set

I will have a set in a couple weeks. I ordered new aftermarket 19" rims.
I am selling my 19's the day I get the car. I am assuming around $500 each
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #6
sayemthree
Brigadier General
sayemthree's Avatar
127
Rep
4,845
Posts

 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: usa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeboy View Post
I will have a set in a couple weeks. I ordered new aftermarket 19" rims.
I am selling my 19's the day I get the car. I am assuming around $500 each

that better be with the tires - take offs usually fetch 1/2 retail if you are lucky and they are in demand. since I hear these dont fit the 335i they may be less in demand.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2008, 02:34 PM   #7
ase2dais
//Mdicted
ase2dais's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
9,874
Posts

 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCTFTW View Post
Geez maybe I should get some wheel locks.
good idea !!
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2008, 02:36 PM   #8
ase2dais
//Mdicted
ase2dais's Avatar
United_States
126
Rep
9,874
Posts

 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayemthree View Post
that better be with the tires - take offs usually fetch 1/2 retail if you are lucky and they are in demand. since I hear these dont fit the 335i they may be less in demand.
+1
I agree. if he was local I'd consider grabbing some takeoffs. But Im sure more of those would come around as others take delivery.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 01:32 AM   #9
eeeboy
Second Lieutenant
5
Rep
275
Posts

 
Drives: 08M3 Space Gray DCT
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Irvine

iTrader: (0)

19 inch

I just want what they're worth, best offer takes them.

Last edited by eeeboy; 06-04-2008 at 12:39 PM.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST