BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
 
INDustry distribution
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-08-2008, 02:25 AM   #23
l4wr3nc3
The Law.
 
l4wr3nc3's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rowland Heights, CA

Posts: 14,281
iTrader: (17)

Send a message via AIM to l4wr3nc3
GL Nico Nico Sushi.
__________________

2008 Lotus Exige S240 | 2007 BMW 335i
l4wr3nc3 is offline   Taiwan
0
      05-08-2008, 02:27 AM   #24
ironjw
Major
 
ironjw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 818

Posts: 1,417
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ironjw
dont know you very well.. but i feel ya on the drama part!! fuck drama!!
ironjw is offline   United_States
0
      05-08-2008, 02:28 AM   #25
nico335
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3 View Post
GL Nico Nico Sushi.
its actually niko niko

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironjw View Post
dont know you very well.. but i feel ya on the drama part!! fuck drama!!

thanks man... no biggie
 
0
      05-08-2008, 02:45 AM   #26
im spencer
has hope for the N52
 
im spencer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 e90 328i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Pasadena, CA

Posts: 804
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to im spencer
trust me man, this isnt as bad as the drama im having with my girlfriend at this very moment. things are looking very dismal for our relationship
__________________
im spencer is offline   United_States
0
      05-08-2008, 02:58 AM   #27
nico335
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by im spencer View Post
trust me man, this isnt as bad as the drama im having with my girlfriend at this very moment. things are looking very dismal for our relationship
damn man... that sucks we're supposed to be hitting the 2 in a half year mark soon but who knows if that'll happen
 
0
      05-08-2008, 03:34 AM   #28
OH FO SHO
Captain
 
OH FO SHO's Avatar
 
Drives: z4
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: california

Posts: 615
iTrader: (0)

__________________
'03 3.0i z4: tiag ext., red int., SMG, sport, premium
HAMANN exhaust l HAMANN front lip l 19" Miro type 366 (HAMANN edition race replicas) l RPI air scoop l KW v2 coilovers

-*MY PICTURE THREAD*-
OH FO SHO is offline  
0
      05-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #29
98spoolinsupra
Enlisted Member
 
98spoolinsupra's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335, MKIV TT Supra
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Florida

Posts: 43
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH FO SHO View Post
I really hope your not lauging at his situation. Not only is that completely tasteless humor, I doubt you would find it remotely funny had you experienced something similar. Two and a half years is a lot of emotions for people. I recently broke up with my gf of a year a a few months and can't even imagine the shit that is going through Nico's head. I hope you and your gf work it through Nico.

-Ben
98spoolinsupra is offline  
0
      05-08-2008, 12:07 PM   #30
!Xoible
Banned
 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
fuck girls. she can stalk all she wants bro who gives a fuck?
!Xoible is offline   United_States
0
      05-08-2008, 12:09 PM   #31
amazzzin
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Nico I know I know.......... It's a car forum, but I can relate sorta.......!
 
0
      05-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #32
nico335
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedbimmer View Post
Lol, so you basically right clicked and browse her posts, follow her where
shes posting and then you post there too? shes giving YOU sh1t about it but really just wants to add you as a friend? Sounds like youre the one stalking her and she doesnt know to be scared or hook up with you, hommie.
i was talking about that sara504 girl not my gf in that part you made bold
 
0
      05-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #33
nico335
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedbimmer View Post
oh, nevermind. im just confused, lol
its all good man
 
0
      05-08-2008, 04:18 PM   #34
ADHD
Brigadier General
 
ADHD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

Posts: 4,057
iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
Women are jealous creatures of nature!! I swear ive dealt with the same bullshit on Myspace and im fucking married!! I feal for you nico you need to make your girl aware this girl on ehre is an attention whore and probably has no life or an e90 for that matter and lives 1k miles away. Maybe do somethign romantic and get on flowers.com and order up a 100$ bouquet and have it deliverd to your girl at work or school so she gets the attention she wants! Youd be surprised how well that works! Good luck man!
__________________
ADHD is offline   United_States
0
      05-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #35
nico335
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
Women are jealous creatures of nature!! I swear ive dealt with the same bullshit on Myspace and im fucking married!! I feal for you nico you need to make your girl aware this girl on ehre is an attention whore and probably has no life or an e90 for that matter and lives 1k miles away. Maybe do somethign romantic and get on flowers.com and order up a 100$ bouquet and have it deliverd to your girl at work or school so she gets the attention she wants! Youd be surprised how well that works! Good luck man!
yeah its terrible isnt it? thats a great idea man thanks a lot
 
0
      05-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #36
Excellence
G-STAR
 
Excellence's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 to A5
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Richmond, BC

Posts: 1,899
iTrader: (0)

People talk a lot of shit, people start a lot of shit, people do a lot of shit..

Nico, I sorta know what your talking about but you just gotta control yourself. If someone says something you never have to retaliate back. If someone says something bad about you, just add them to your ignore list. I got in an argument with someone here on e90post, but do I give a fuck? No. I just ignore the asshole and still do my own thing.

Heres some advice Nico, if you don't fit in with a group of people then don't try to. Find some other friends to hang out with that enjoy cars just as much as you do. Take some time off..

Don't treat E90post like your life, the car meets and stuff don't mean much anyways.
It's just a day where people like to show off each others cars. Don't get me wrong, car meets are cool, but I don't like to have it as the center of my entertainment.

If you hate someone, let that hate go and the person will let go too.
One day maybe shit might just work out and you can be friends again.

Know what I'm saying? My 2 cents.
Excellence is offline  
0
      05-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #37
nico335
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
excellence i get what you mean bro but i dont think you knew what i was talking about


guys, let me clear it up since theres obviously a lot of confusion going on here.

i just want my account deleted because i left it logged in at my girlfriends house and now she keeps monitoring my posts and gives me shit about most of the things i say. the most recent thing that happened was that that sara504 girl added me (whom i dont even talk to) with the new friend list feature thing and sent me a friend request and i just added it thinking it wasnt a big deal (this is a car forum after all, not a networking site like myspace or something) then my girlfriend finds it and starts going ape shit on me. i can see if this were myspace or something but its a freakin car message board for christ sake but whatever. im already going freakin insane i need to see a psychiatrist (sp?) or something.

so now i just want my account deleted and thats it.
 
0
      05-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #38
Excellence
G-STAR
 
Excellence's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 to A5
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Richmond, BC

Posts: 1,899
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico335 View Post
excellence i get what you mean bro but i dont think you knew what i was talking about


guys, let me clear it up since theres obviously a lot of confusion going on here.

i just want my account deleted because i left it logged in at my girlfriends house and now she keeps monitoring my posts and gives me shit about most of the things i say. the most recent thing that happened was that that sara504 girl added me (whom i dont even talk to) with the new friend list feature thing and sent me a friend request and i just added it thinking it wasnt a big deal (this is a car forum after all, not a networking site like myspace or something) then my girlfriend finds it and starts going ape shit on me. i can see if this were myspace or something but its a freakin car message board for christ sake but whatever. im already going freakin insane i need to see a psychiatrist (sp?) or something.

so now i just want my account deleted and thats it.
Oh if thats the case, then DUMP THAT HOE.
You have a BMW. A recent study showed that BMW adds a chemical in their paint which gives out an aura that attracts pussy.










.
.
.
j/k
This gave me a good laugh, http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...2&postcount=11
Excellence is offline  
0
      05-08-2008, 05:35 PM   #39
nico335
Guest
 
Drives:

Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellence View Post
Oh if thats the case, then DUMP THAT HOE.
You have a BMW. A recent study showed that BMW adds a chemical in their paint which gives out an aura that attracts pussy.










.
.
.
j/k
This gave me a good laugh, http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...2&postcount=11
 
0
      05-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #40
epbrown
Colonel
 
epbrown's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M Coupe, Porsche Boxster S
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago, IL

Posts: 2,133
iTrader: (0)

No need to delete your username, just create a new one and don't use the old one. Oh, and don't make the new one 533ocin or crap like that.
epbrown is offline   United_States
0
      05-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #41
yahtzee
El Capitan
 
yahtzee's Avatar
 
Drives: fast
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Virginia

Posts: 660
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
fuck girls.
You not a fan? Good to know.
yahtzee is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
dump that hoe, put her in check nico

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST