BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....
 
Evolve Automotive
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-21-2008, 05:43 PM   #45
Hans Delbruck
BMW & MB - friends in my garage
 
Hans Delbruck's Avatar
 
Drives: C63, 135i, 1959 BUICK
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Posts: 1,285
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
I agree, they think they're slick! They're building as many C63's as they are M3's! But there isn't that many buyers because of the economy.

I don't know how many they're building.... but if you look at

Number of C63's listed for sale on Autotrader: About 20
Number of M3's listed for sale on Autotrader: Over 800

that doesn't look so hot for the M3. I mentioned this little stat before but maybe no one else finds significance in it.

For me, it's not really about impatience now. I don't really want to say too many good things about the C63 since I know this is an M3 board... but I have evaluated all the reasons I've kept certain cars in the past, and sold others. The C63 is more likely a better fit for me than the M3. I think if I went through with the M3, I'd be disappointed I didn't try something "new"
__________________
2009 135i 6MT Euro Delivery 9/5/09
BMW Performance Power Kit - Exhaust - Short Shifter
Hans Delbruck is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #46
Hans Delbruck
BMW & MB - friends in my garage
 
Hans Delbruck's Avatar
 
Drives: C63, 135i, 1959 BUICK
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Posts: 1,285
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcc3456 View Post
Don't forget the other important reason to get the M3...all the aftermarket trinkets for perpetual enhancement when you ultimately get bored (i.e. next month). Seriously though, I have seen something like 10-12 different after-market exhausts already for the M3...simply amazing after-market support, huh?

After an ego-centric weekend of obsessing about which car is better for me, I had settled on a loaded, 2008 White/Blk C63, to only have the rug pulled out from underneath me this afternoon (I found out the other dealer has a local buyer).

Believe it or not, I have actually been thinking of calling the other dealer's salesman and offering him a Grand in cash as motivation to sell the other customer on idea of accepting my dealer's swap currency (early 2009 build) or the sister car to White/Blk one, a 2008 Blk/Gray C63. For some reason, I just can't wait until September myself.

BTW...for what it is worth, I have had some pretty nice cars (all German) over the last 20 years, but my soon to be turned-in 545i (w/sport pkg) has been the most satisfying daily driver to date. However, in the past, I tried to buy several different (as in every) generations of M5 going back to the original one, and I have always been disappointed enough to go with different vehicle, usually from a competitor. I even bought a 1992 Carrera 2 over a M5 because I felt the C2 was actually more refined. I really want to be 100% satisfied with the M3, but I am not finding myself quite there...YET!

Good luck on your decision process!
I'm not too hot on aftermarket trinkets, unless they are proven to increase performance... but.... hello?! The C63 engine is putting out over 500HP in other MB applications. So.... how does a 500+HP C63 sound to you? Don't forget that!

I think you'll know when it's time to start calling around. Once you fully decide what you want (M3 or C63) the whole process is so much easier. You'll feel relieved. The only choice you have left is "what color" ... then you just call all the dealers in the area and find out when they have one coming in with your color/options. ahhhhhhh.

My main reasons for choosing the C63 are: Bigger engine for easy speed(faster), Better Nav/MMI, and (my perception of) Better reliabilitly due to it being less complex, and Mercedes making a comeback in quality control. Oh yeah, and the cupholders....

There are some things about the M3 that really frustrate me. Mainly, that you have to "program" it to get it to feel the way you want it to. As others have said, that's gimmicky (not to mention electronically complex)
__________________
2009 135i 6MT Euro Delivery 9/5/09
BMW Performance Power Kit - Exhaust - Short Shifter
Hans Delbruck is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2008, 07:05 PM   #47
jm1234
Lieutenant
 
jm1234's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 Jet Black/Tan/SA 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Alpharetta, GA

Posts: 431
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck View Post
There are some things about the M3 that really frustrate me. Mainly, that you have to "program" it to get it to feel the way you want it to. As others have said, that's gimmicky (not to mention electronically complex)
"Programming" is a word for describing the task of telling a machine how you want it to act. If you don't "program" the car then you basically get what you get. If what you get is "the way you want it to" feel then that is a great "option".

I imagine there are some people who never program the M3. They like it just fine how it comes. Can you believe otherwise?

From what I have read the C63's ride is one of it's weaknesses. The lack of the ability to program the ride doesn't sound very positive to me. It's fine to make lemonade but I think most people will think the C63's feel (sans programming) isn't a plus.
jm1234 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2008, 07:27 PM   #48
Keto
Major
 
Keto's Avatar
 
Drives: 550i M-sport AW
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: N'awlins

Posts: 1,429
iTrader: (1)

I'd actually prefer to have more options to customize the car on-the-fly from the computer. Imagine if you could change throttle maps for low end torque or for smooth torque, if you could macro functions (one touch passenger seat forward with the car stopped so I could walk around and get my daughter out) or if you could control the exhaust note. One-size-fits-all is always the least fashionable, worst-fitting clothing.

Then again Hans, your avatar does look a bit like a Luddite ...
__________________
'11 550i, but it's too big for me
Prev: '08 E92 M3, '04 E46 M3
Waiting on redelivery: 2015 F80 M3 SO/SO MT, picked up at Welt 7/1/2014, dropped off in Antwerp 7/11
Keto is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #49
ase2dais
//Mdicted
 
ase2dais's Avatar
 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring

Posts: 9,872
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
I agree, they think they're slick! They're building as many C63's as they are M3's! But there isn't that many buyers because of the economy.
and I wouldnt even be surprise if this board is visited by Benz CA posing as a BMW poster
ase2dais is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 12:14 AM   #50
mcorliss
Private
 
Drives: 2011 X3 M-Sport (Loaded)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck View Post
I don't know how many they're building.... but if you look at

Number of C63's listed for sale on Autotrader: About 20
Number of M3's listed for sale on Autotrader: Over 800

that doesn't look so hot for the M3. I mentioned this little stat before but maybe no one else finds significance in it.

For me, it's not really about impatience now. I don't really want to say too many good things about the C63 since I know this is an M3 board... but I have evaluated all the reasons I've kept certain cars in the past, and sold others. The C63 is more likely a better fit for me than the M3. I think if I went through with the M3, I'd be disappointed I didn't try something "new"
Originally I doubted that the C63 demand was as strong as was being reported, but after calling nearly 20-25 dealers today trying to locate the proverbial "needle in a haystack" that perhaps my dealer overlooked, I was finally able to unearth one car in stock and available for immediate delivery...a Steel Gray/Black with 700 miles. Not being a huge fan of the Steel Gray in the C63, I decided to buy a 2008 with a May 30th build date and early-July delivery. Deposit given and contract signed My M3 order was officially cancelled last night and my deposit is being refunded tomorrow. For what it is worth, the General Manager of the BMW dealership told me that I am the 2nd person this week to cancel an order for the M3 this week because of the long wait for build and delivery.

It is with great trepidation I say goodbye to the M3. In fact, I was pretty torn between all three cars (C63, M3, and RS4). BTW...the Lexus never even entered the contest. One look at in person is all it takes. For those critical of the C63, check out the IS-F in person...very off-putting (Humpback whale hood, Faux tail pipes, and garish silver carbon fiber-look material).

Now I am just making my final decision on Paint and Interior colors before locking down the final specs for the build. It is between White and Palladium Silver (the color of the car in the Top Gear Episode: C63 -vs- M3 -vs- RS4). Initially, I thought White was best, but now I lean towards the Palladium Silver...still HOT, but also more sophisticated at the same time. It really reminds me of the Mercedes Racing Cars colors.

Well, off to dream of the my delivery date...still too far into the future for my liking, but it is what it is!
mcorliss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 12:20 AM   #51
Hans Delbruck
BMW & MB - friends in my garage
 
Hans Delbruck's Avatar
 
Drives: C63, 135i, 1959 BUICK
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Posts: 1,285
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keto View Post
One-size-fits-all is always the least fashionable, worst-fitting clothing.

yeah.. you should see the way I dress!!
__________________
2009 135i 6MT Euro Delivery 9/5/09
BMW Performance Power Kit - Exhaust - Short Shifter
Hans Delbruck is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 12:22 AM   #52
mcorliss
Private
 
Drives: 2011 X3 M-Sport (Loaded)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Paranoid Rant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ase2dais View Post
and I wouldnt even be surprise if this board is visited by Benz CA posing as a BMW poster
Dude...that is sounding a bit paranoid. Of the many I spoke to, they were all very complimentary of the M3 and RS4, but they were just absolutely blown away with the C63 after driving it. There are no losers in this game!
mcorliss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 12:26 AM   #53
Hans Delbruck
BMW & MB - friends in my garage
 
Hans Delbruck's Avatar
 
Drives: C63, 135i, 1959 BUICK
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Posts: 1,285
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcc3456 View Post
Originally I doubted that the C63 demand was as strong as was being reported, but after calling nearly 20-25 dealers today trying to locate the proverbial "needle in a haystack" that perhaps my dealer overlooked, I was finally able to unearth one car in stock and available for immediate delivery...a Steel Gray/Black with 700 miles. Not being a huge fan of the Steel Gray in the C63, I decided to buy a 2008 with a May 30th build date and early-July delivery. Deposit given and contract signed My M3 order was officially cancelled last night and my deposit is being refunded tomorrow. For what it is worth, the General Manager of the BMW dealership told me that I am the 2nd person this week to cancel an order for the M3 this week because of the long wait for build and delivery.

It is with great trepidation I say goodbye to the M3. In fact, I was pretty torn between all three cars (C63, M3, and RS4). BTW...the Lexus never even entered the contest. One look at in person is all it takes. For those critical of the C63, check out the IS-F in person...very off-putting (Humpback whale hood, Faux tail pipes, and garish silver carbon fiber-look material).

Now I am just making my final decision on Paint and Interior colors before locking down the final specs for the build. It is between White and Palladium Silver (the color of the car in the Top Gear Episode: C63 -vs- M3 -vs- RS4). Initially, I thought White was best, but now I lean towards the Palladium Silver...still HOT, but also more sophisticated at the same time. It really reminds me of the Mercedes Racing Cars colors.

Well, off to dream of the my delivery date...still too far into the future for my liking, but it is what it is!
I'd go with the Palladium Silver!

I haven't officially cancelled my M3 order, and oddly my CA called me with a message today "I have good news" -- I think I may finally have a build date. Thanks for giving me the nuts to call him tomorrow and tell him what my deal is. Very interesting that your dealer has now had 2 cancellations because of the wait. For some reason I don't feel as bad now.

As long as my MB dealer doesn't pull any silly stuff at the last minute, I should be in the car next weekend!!

BTW it is Steel Grey... so watch what you say about that color! j/k!

Congrats!!!
__________________
2009 135i 6MT Euro Delivery 9/5/09
BMW Performance Power Kit - Exhaust - Short Shifter
Hans Delbruck is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 12:46 AM   #54
mcorliss
Private
 
Drives: 2011 X3 M-Sport (Loaded)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Palladium Silver it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck View Post
I'd go with the Palladium Silver!

I haven't officially cancelled my M3 order, and oddly my CA called me with a message today "I have good news" -- I think I may finally have a build date. Thanks for giving me the nuts to call him tomorrow and tell him what my deal is. Very interesting that your dealer has now had 2 cancellations because of the wait. For some reason I don't feel as bad now.

As long as my MB dealer doesn't pull any silly stuff at the last minute, I should be in the car next weekend!!

BTW it is Steel Grey... so watch what you say about that color! j/k!

Congrats!!!
If something should go wrong with the delivery of your car, drop me a message and I will give you the contact info of the dealer that I placed my order with. The car has 700 miles so I suspect that what you save on price would pay for the transport from NY to CA.

BTW...the other Steel Gray car parked outside my building definitely looked nice. It was more the tinted windows that made me feel like the whole car was too monochromatic (and dark), especially since the wheels are partially titanium gray. I have had lots of black and charcoal metallic cars in the past, but currently I am partial to light gray and white on both the M3 and C63.

Best of Luck!
mcorliss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 02:27 AM   #55
BlackJetE90
Colonel
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: e90

Posts: 2,219
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcc3456 View Post
Originally I doubted that the C63 demand was as strong as was being reported, but after calling nearly 20-25 dealers today trying to locate the proverbial "needle in a haystack" that perhaps my dealer overlooked, I was finally able to unearth one car in stock and available for immediate delivery...a Steel Gray/Black with 700 miles. Not being a huge fan of the Steel Gray in the C63, I decided to buy a 2008 with a May 30th build date and early-July delivery. Deposit given and contract signed My M3 order was officially cancelled last night and my deposit is being refunded tomorrow. For what it is worth, the General Manager of the BMW dealership told me that I am the 2nd person this week to cancel an order for the M3 this week because of the long wait for build and delivery.

It is with great trepidation I say goodbye to the M3. In fact, I was pretty torn between all three cars (C63, M3, and RS4). BTW...the Lexus never even entered the contest. One look at in person is all it takes. For those critical of the C63, check out the IS-F in person...very off-putting (Humpback whale hood, Faux tail pipes, and garish silver carbon fiber-look material).

Now I am just making my final decision on Paint and Interior colors before locking down the final specs for the build. It is between White and Palladium Silver (the color of the car in the Top Gear Episode: C63 -vs- M3 -vs- RS4). Initially, I thought White was best, but now I lean towards the Palladium Silver...still HOT, but also more sophisticated at the same time. It really reminds me of the Mercedes Racing Cars colors.

Well, off to dream of the my delivery date...still too far into the future for my liking, but it is what it is!

Congrats you are getting one hell of a car.

My buddy also cancelled his M3 order, he is keeping his E60 M5 until the new M5 comes. He just didn't like the M3 when he finally got a test drive, probably because he drives a 500+ hp car.
BlackJetE90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 10:44 AM   #56
ase2dais
//Mdicted
 
ase2dais's Avatar
 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring

Posts: 9,872
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
I think that C63 would be an awesome car, but everytime I see the MPG it would be unwise for me to even have it as a wkend car



...also we're gonna have to have a special subforum for you guys, for I have not seen any MB forum as nice as bimmerpost
ase2dais is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 01:09 PM   #57
mcorliss
Private
 
Drives: 2011 X3 M-Sport (Loaded)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Deal #7 fell through!! Getting bummed out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck View Post
I'd go with the Palladium Silver!

I haven't officially cancelled my M3 order, and oddly my CA called me with a message today "I have good news" -- I think I may finally have a build date. Thanks for giving me the nuts to call him tomorrow and tell him what my deal is. Very interesting that your dealer has now had 2 cancellations because of the wait. For some reason I don't feel as bad now.

As long as my MB dealer doesn't pull any silly stuff at the last minute, I should be in the car next weekend!!

BTW it is Steel Grey... so watch what you say about that color! j/k!

Congrats!!!
OKay...this is much harder than I originally anticipated! I am on something like deal #7, since the first 6 have fallen through.

The latest one, a May 30 build that was promised to me was locked out from being changed in color. I want Palladium Silver, the May 30 build is for Iridium Silver. The only good thing about all this back and forth is that I have been able to confirm that I absolutely LOVE Palladium Silver. Unfortunately, the earliest I can get one (as of this moment) is Late-August & Early September, but at least it would be a 2009. Problem is, I don't know what I will for a car in the interim. My 545i lease was over 4/18 and I am already being harassed by BMW FS to turn my car in. They want it back by Tuesday, May 27th.

BTW...Sat in a Blk/Blk one at my local dealer and I am going back to drive it this afternoon. The seats are amazing and the car looks 100x meaner in person. I am afraid that after I drive it I am going to be insane to have one ASAP.
mcorliss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 01:10 PM   #58
ybbiz34
Moderator
 
ybbiz34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,465
iTrader: (1)

I will be going to test drive the C63 again today.

Will report back later.
ybbiz34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #59
ase2dais
//Mdicted
 
ase2dais's Avatar
 
Drives: a Cop Magnet
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 495 Ring

Posts: 9,872
iTrader: (17)

Garage List
do that for us YB
ase2dais is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #60
ybbiz34
Moderator
 
ybbiz34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

Posts: 4,465
iTrader: (1)

Went for a drive, absolutely loved it.

I have already been for a drive in an E92 M3, which I was very impressed with.

Some quick observations.

The engine bay of the C63 is gorgeous. Online pictures are simply not representative of how stunning it looks in person. On startup, the exhaust note is out of this world, loud and throaty. I got excited when I first heard the E92 M3 exhaust, but the C63 exhaust note simply blows it away. There really is no comparison.

Maybe my favorite thing about this car (besides the engine) is the seats. The seats are INCREDIBLE! The design, the bolsters, the leather: flawless. Don't get me wrong, they are quite snug, but they feel perfect. Much more aggressive than the ///M's seats. The interior was just simply great overall, I liked the black birdseye maple trim, loved the flat-bottomed steering wheel.

This thing pulls like a locomotive, has gobs of torque, and the V8 engine wail is downright mean.

I now have one on order.
ybbiz34 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #61
Hans Delbruck
BMW & MB - friends in my garage
 
Hans Delbruck's Avatar
 
Drives: C63, 135i, 1959 BUICK
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Posts: 1,285
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcc3456 View Post
OKay...this is much harder than I originally anticipated! I am on something like deal #7, since the first 6 have fallen through.

Argh..... in my local search I learned that Calstar Mercedes in Glendale (SoCal) has a Pal. Silver car coming in.... not sure when but it's probably a 2008. Have you visited MBworld? I think if you post you are looking for a car you will get some responses and PM's. I got a few.

Let us know how your test drive went! Congrats to everyone who might be switching over... yeah, we should have our own sub-forum! m3post/mbpost ftw!

I have been playing phone tag with my BMW CA today. I feel really bad for him but... "maybe next time"! He left a message saying my
AW/Blk E90 is now at status 112... it has been ordered with M-DCT, Premium, Tech, 19s, carbon leather trim, Premium Sound, Heated Seats, Ipod & Sirius... if anyone's interested... I am pretty sure there's still time to change options and color. But I also think E90 Sedan orders are not hard to come by....
__________________
2009 135i 6MT Euro Delivery 9/5/09
BMW Performance Power Kit - Exhaust - Short Shifter
Hans Delbruck is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 09:08 PM   #62
mcorliss
Private
 
Drives: 2011 X3 M-Sport (Loaded)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Located several 2009 early Builds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Went for a drive, absolutely loved it.

I have already been for a drive in an E92 M3, which I was very impressed with.

Some quick observations.

The engine bay of the C63 is gorgeous. Online pictures are simply not representative of how stunning it looks in person. On startup, the exhaust note is out of this world, loud and throaty. I got excited when I first heard the E92 M3 exhaust, but the C63 exhaust note simply blows it away. There really is no comparison.

Maybe my favorite thing about this car (besides the engine) is the seats. The seats are INCREDIBLE! The design, the bolsters, the leather: flawless. Don't get me wrong, they are quite snug, but they feel perfect. Much more aggressive than the ///M's seats. The interior was just simply great overall, I liked the black birdseye maple trim, loved the flat-bottomed steering wheel.

This thing pulls like a locomotive, has gobs of torque, and the V8 engine wail is downright mean.

I now have one on order.
I agree wholeheartedly with your comments. It is pretty amazing. The thing that struck me the most was how much better looking it is in person, both interior and exterior. BTW...I actually like I-Drive, but must admit, the C63 MMI is much more intuitive to use. Both great, just different. The car definitely pulls like a SOB. I can just imagine once you get used to it. The one I was driving was actually the salesman's own car so I had to be a little reserved with it.

When is your build date and where are you located? I may know of another early 2009 build date (as in June 20th). I was able to finally secure a solid June 30th build for a 2009. Thank goodness!!!!

Best of Luck!
mcorliss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #63
mcorliss
Private
 
Drives: 2011 X3 M-Sport (Loaded)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

FINALLY!!! A Solid Order...and from a local dealer to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck View Post

Argh..... in my local search I learned that Calstar Mercedes in Glendale (SoCal) has a Pal. Silver car coming in.... not sure when but it's probably a 2008. Have you visited MBworld? I think if you post you are looking for a car you will get some responses and PM's. I got a few.

Let us know how your test drive went! Congrats to everyone who might be switching over... yeah, we should have our own sub-forum! m3post/mbpost ftw!

I have been playing phone tag with my BMW CA today. I feel really bad for him but... "maybe next time"! He left a message saying my
AW/Blk E90 is now at status 112... it has been ordered with M-DCT, Premium, Tech, 19s, carbon leather trim, Premium Sound, Heated Seats, Ipod & Sirius... if anyone's interested... I am pretty sure there's still time to change options and color. But I also think E90 Sedan orders are not hard to come by....
Possibly true, but E90s with M-DCTs nearing production ARE hard to come by. Yeah...it would be nice if you could find another worthy buyer to give the M3 a loving garage!

I finally drove the C63 today. It is an absolute animal. This is going to cost me a fortune in rear tires.

The car was actually even better than I thought it would be...not for the faint of heart! It looked amazing, BLK/BLK, especially how the pollen hit the paint in the sunlight. Great combo...totally high maintenance.

I felt bad that my NY dealer (awesome guy) was not able to secure me a car before the test drive. However, my local dealer and I did a deal for a 2009 with a June 30th build date, Late July delivery. After signing all the paperwork, I get a call from my NY dealer with a June 20th build date coming from a West Coast Dealer. I am sticking with my local dealer since they are a very large AMG Center. However, if you or any of your pals are looking for a 2009, my NY Guy can get one that can be changed, but not for much longer. Shoot me a message if anyone wants the contact info of the CA. He is a hustler, and deserves some business out of all his hard work. Unfortunately, it is not practical for me to buy one in NY, living in Boston and all.

I am going to go Mental waiting for this thing.
mcorliss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #64
mcorliss
Private
 
Drives: 2011 X3 M-Sport (Loaded)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Boston, MA

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Don't be a hater!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwsrock321 View Post
No One Gives A Fuck About C63
I suspect YOU will when you are looking at its tail lights pulling away...it is THAT fast!

Don't be bitter, the M3 is a great car...everyone acknowledges that fact, but there are others just as great, but in different ways.

I have already acknowledged that I hate Mercedes-Benz' regular production cars, but the AMGs are definitely a different story.

Oops...did I post my comments on the the M3 Post, I thought I was on the MB Forum with all the complimentary acknowledgements from other M3 drivers.

And in conclusion...:finger:

mcorliss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2008, 12:20 AM   #65
Hans Delbruck
BMW & MB - friends in my garage
 
Hans Delbruck's Avatar
 
Drives: C63, 135i, 1959 BUICK
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Posts: 1,285
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcc3456 View Post
And in conclusion...:finger:




Congrats, glad you liked it!
__________________
2009 135i 6MT Euro Delivery 9/5/09
BMW Performance Power Kit - Exhaust - Short Shifter
Hans Delbruck is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2008, 02:42 AM   #66
BlackJetE90
Colonel
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: e90

Posts: 2,219
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwsrock321 View Post
No One Gives A Fuck About C63
You will give a fuck when one pulls up next to you at a stop light. It will smoke your ass.
BlackJetE90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST