BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Strasse Wheels
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-19-2008, 08:02 AM   #23
WCH
Major
WCH's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
1,233
Posts

 
Drives: '14 F10 M5 SG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
I feel your pain. I'm on the Tagus, which is untrackable in open water. It's supposed to dock in Halifax tomorrow and NY on 4/22 (one day late!).

I hoped I would be better about the waiting but that sure isn't the case.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 08:05 AM   #24
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I feel your pain. I'm on the Tagus, which is untrackable in open water. It's supposed to dock in Halifax tomorrow and NY on 4/22 (one day late!).

I hoped I would be better about the waiting but that sure isn't the case.
honestly I think I would be better off if I couldn't track it b/c I can't resist checking every couple hours, I'm suppose to reach NY on the 28th f-ing 9days from today
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 08:36 AM   #25
WCH
Major
WCH's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
1,233
Posts

 
Drives: '14 F10 M5 SG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
The reason I thought I would be better is that I can't pick it up until May 3 because of work travel. However, now I just keep trying to spin scenarios to change things around to pick it up
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 09:06 AM   #26
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
The reason I thought I would be better is that I can't pick it up until May 3 because of work travel. However, now I just keep trying to spin scenarios to change things around to pick it up
Didn't you say your were coming down with a horrible cough joined with frequent visits to the "throne", I think you are up for a couple sick days right around the time you get delivery...

I hope mine gets here on time and through VPC quickly my bday is on the 7th and it would be sweet to get it on my bday...either way its going to be close to it
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 09:15 AM   #27
WCH
Major
WCH's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
1,233
Posts

 
Drives: '14 F10 M5 SG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way for me. I'm the boss so the issue isn't whether I can take the day off but rather whether the meeting has to happen. Can't complain - makes it possible to have an M3.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 11:44 AM   #28
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way for me. I'm the boss so the issue isn't whether I can take the day off but rather whether the meeting has to happen. Can't complain - makes it possible to have an M3.
hahaha same deal with me...its great being the boss, my case though differs a bit since mine is a family business and got 2 older bros, but I have all the fun!! and they always complain about me and my vacations and toys...
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 11:52 AM   #29
Shade
Captain
Shade's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
902
Posts

 
Drives: 12 AW F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago / Hong Kong

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
hahaha same deal with me...its great being the boss, my case though differs a bit since mine is a family business and got 2 older bros, but I have all the fun!! and they always complain about me and my vacations and toys...
You're the lucky one in every way !
__________________


08 E92 M3 AW M-DCT

09 INDxRENN-SPEC Project GT-R
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #30
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

This site has a delayed position


WW site shows that it arrived @ Southampton and disembarked making its way to NYC


Confirms WW site, live position thats refreshed every couple seconds, doesn't show right side of screen but it says ETA April 27th


Currtent position: Notice ETA April 27th 1 day early
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #31
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
116
Rep
8,034
Posts

 
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
The reason I thought I would be better is that I can't pick it up until May 3 because of work travel. However, now I just keep trying to spin scenarios to change things around to pick it up
If you were to ask nicely, I would give it the proper break-in it so badly needs in your absence!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2008, 07:35 AM   #32
WCH
Major
WCH's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
1,233
Posts

 
Drives: '14 F10 M5 SG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Lucid - What a generous offer! I really wouldn't want to trouble you. However, on May 3, photo documentation of the much superior M-DCT compared to your now old fashioned 6MT would be greatly appreciated!

My CA asked about you yesterday (was in doing paperwork on the M3 and getting my wife's tire repaired). I told him you were having a great time with your car.

FWIW, we got tire insurance on my wife's 335 vert last year. She hit a pothole (easily done in Boston) with her winter set up, which destroyed the wheel and tire - we're now $75 ahead on the insurance!

Monsta - Hopefully you can continue to track Integrity - Tagus is due into Halifax but it's not listed yet on the WW website (they update after it sails) and it still doesn't show up on vesseltracker.

Has Poseidon sunk my ship due to his poor delivery experience????
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2008, 07:57 AM   #33
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
116
Rep
8,034
Posts

 
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Lucid - What a generous offer! I really wouldn't want to trouble you. However, on May 3, photo documentation of the much superior M-DCT compared to your now old fashioned 6MT would be greatly appreciated!
Sure. I thought I'd offer to help just in case.

I'll be there with my camera. We can do a DCT vs. 6MT photo shootout!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2008, 08:06 AM   #34
WCH
Major
WCH's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
1,233
Posts

 
Drives: '14 F10 M5 SG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
Thanks. Your camera skills are much superior to mine.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 08:07 AM   #35
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

finally they updated and I got a location of my ship
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 01:12 PM   #36
Shade
Captain
Shade's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
902
Posts

 
Drives: 12 AW F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago / Hong Kong

iTrader: (1)

Shd Be There Within A Week !
__________________


08 E92 M3 AW M-DCT

09 INDxRENN-SPEC Project GT-R
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #37
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeM3 View Post
Shd Be There Within A Week !
yes sir it should Almost almost in my hands 2yrs waiting and now about 2weeks left woooohhooooo
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #38
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

seriously though I'm sick this thing needs to get here now!!
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 07:02 PM   #39
Davinhci
Colonel
Davinhci's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
2,474
Posts

 
Drives: 08 M3 E92 & 08 E70 X5 4.8
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
seriously though I'm sick this thing needs to get here now!!
haha should be here soon
__________________

08 E92 AW M3 | HRE P40 19" | APE Air Filter | BMW Performance Grills | White Side Gills | CF Mirror Covers | BMW Performance Pedals | F1 Pinnacle Tint | V1 Hardwire | Dinan Performance Software | Gintani Exhaust | H&R Sports Springs | RPI Scoops | BMW CF Spoiler | Challenge Diffuser | Lux H8 V3 | LCI Tail Lights |
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #40
M3aHOLIC84
Private First Class
M3aHOLIC84's Avatar
2
Rep
170
Posts

 
Drives: 2002 Laguna Seca Blue M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
seriously though I'm sick this thing needs to get here now!!
i cant wait to see your pictures and thoughts on the car...ima blue car fan and im going to get interlagos blue, but im waiting for some of your thoughts to decide if fox red is right or if im going to stick to my original choice of silver iinterior
__________________
2002 Laguna Seca Blue M3
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #41
Shade
Captain
Shade's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
902
Posts

 
Drives: 12 AW F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago / Hong Kong

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
seriously though I'm sick this thing needs to get here now!!
At least u are better than us who are still waiting for a ship !
__________________


08 E92 M3 AW M-DCT

09 INDxRENN-SPEC Project GT-R
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 09:22 PM   #42
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3aHOLIC84 View Post
i cant wait to see your pictures and thoughts on the car...ima blue car fan and im going to get interlagos blue, but im waiting for some of your thoughts to decide if fox red is right or if im going to stick to my original choice of silver iinterior
I'm dying to see it too, I know its going to look good and after I get it I know others just like you who have been waiting to decide will get it too. Which ever choice you go with its going to look beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeM3 View Post
At least u are better than us who are still waiting for a ship !
Tomorrow's the 22nd got my fingers crossed for you...
__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 09:29 PM   #43
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)


__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2008, 10:05 PM   #44
monsta
Brigadier General
monsta's Avatar
United_States
59
Rep
3,591
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bergen County, NJ/Y.O, NY

iTrader: (2)

__________________

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST