BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-18-2008, 07:25 PM   #67
jaiman
Captain
10
Rep
657
Posts

Drives: very fast
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
Hey, if I couldn't argue intelligently either, I'd probably resort to name calling like you. I'm sure you don't have the means to buy a Veyron, but the GT-R has Veyron like performance (actually it beats it on the Nurburgring). Yea, I must be such a loser since I worked hard to attain a well respected job with a 997S in my garage along with the 335 Vert. Not to mention being on a waitlist for the GT-R. Yea, I must be such a loser.
Actually you're a loser for making fun of a non-native speaker's English. I'd like to see you post in Portugese.

What do you call a Med School drop out? A dentist!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2008, 07:34 PM   #68
M-Maika
First Lieutenant
M-Maika's Avatar
Portugal
6
Rep
365
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 AW
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Barcelona ( Spain ) Porto ( Portugal )

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
Hey, if I couldn't argue intelligently either, I'd probably resort to name calling like you. I'm sure you don't have the means to buy a Veyron, but the GT-R has Veyron like performance (actually it beats it on the Nurburgring). Yea, I must be such a loser since I worked hard to attain a well respected job with a 997S in my garage along with the 335 Vert. Not to mention being on a waitlist for the GT-R. Yea, I must be such a loser.
Iīm not the one who starter to be an ass**** by saying that my english is bad.
It was easyer to call me a direct name.

No arguments on that.
You are not a looser.

You are for shure an ass****.
By the way, i donīt care if you worked hard or not to get your RESPECTABLE job and cars. For all all know you could be a pimp and i donīt give a *****.

No more comments with ass***** like you.
__________________
M3 E92 M-DKG and all the options available.
Forum BMW Portugal: http://www.forumbmwportugal.com

Last edited by M-Maika; 03-20-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #69
M-Maika
First Lieutenant
M-Maika's Avatar
Portugal
6
Rep
365
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 AW
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Barcelona ( Spain ) Porto ( Portugal )

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman View Post
Actually you're a loser for making fun of a non-native speaker's English. I'd like to see you post in Portugese.

What do you call a Med School drop out? A dentist!
Thanks for the support.
__________________
M3 E92 M-DKG and all the options available.
Forum BMW Portugal: http://www.forumbmwportugal.com
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2008, 11:00 PM   #70
BMW335icDDS
Doctor
BMW335icDDS's Avatar
11
Rep
634
Posts

Drives: RRSport, 335vert, 997 S, Sc430
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles and New York

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman View Post
Actually you're a loser for making fun of a non-native speaker's English. I'd like to see you post in Portugese.

What do you call a Med School drop out? A dentist!
Haha, this is funny. The average UCLA Dental student's GPA is 3.7, higher than most med schools. I choose to be a dentist, because we get paid just as much and have a better life. So get educated before you spit out crap from your mouth. Don't even pretend you ever had the brains to be any sort of doctor. And if you haven't noticed, dentists and doctors have the highest average pay in the USA. 2 are just being a general for each field, while the other 8 are specialists within each field.

Oh, and I didn't go to a foreign BMW forum and start spitting out nonsense. If you can't speak the language, use Google Translator before you post.
__________________
2002 Lexus Sc430
2007 BMW 335i Convertible Space Gray on Coral Red
2007 Porsche Carrera S
2011 Range Rover Sport HSE Lux
UCLA D.D.S. Columbia University Dental Specialist

Last edited by BMW335icDDS; 03-19-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 12:23 AM   #71
swamp2
Lieutenant General
swamp2's Avatar
United_States
225
Rep
10,207
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
Hey, if I couldn't argue intelligently either, I'd probably resort to name calling like you. I'm sure you don't have the means to buy a Veyron, but the GT-R has Veyron like performance (actually it beats it on the Nurburgring). Yea, I must be such a loser since I worked hard to attain a well respected job with a 997S in my garage along with the 335 Vert. Not to mention being on a waitlist for the GT-R. Yea, I must be such a loser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
Haha, this is funny. The average UCLA Dental student's GPA is 3.7, higher than most med schools. I choose to be a dentist, because we get paid just as much and have a better life. So get educated before you spit out crap from your mouth. Don't even pretend you ever had the brains to be any sort of doctor. And if you haven't noticed, dentists and doctors have the highest average pay in the USA. 2 are just being a general for each field, while the other 8 are specialists within each field.

Oh, and I didn't go to a foreign BMW forum and start spitting out nonsense. If you can't speak the language, use Google Translator before you post.
Wow, what an insecure loser you are. That is 3 votes for you as a loser. Can you read your own drivel above without cringing? Nothing but boasting and all about your cars and money. Grow up or get lost. It looks like one ounce of tolerance for a non perfect non English speaker is just out of your range. Hope your bedside manner is significantly better.

Btw I think you should try posting on a Spanish speaking car enthusiasts forum using google tranlation. You'll come out sounding like even more of a jackass than you do in English.

PS. You have a lot of nice cars for still being in school. I suppose your daddy bought them for you.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 12:45 AM   #72
BMW335icDDS
Doctor
BMW335icDDS's Avatar
11
Rep
634
Posts

Drives: RRSport, 335vert, 997 S, Sc430
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles and New York

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Wow, what an insecure loser you are. That is 3 votes for you as a loser. Can you read your own drivel above without cringing? Nothing but boasting and all about your cars and money. Grow up or get lost. It looks like one ounce of tolerance for a non perfect non English speaker is just out of your range. Hope your bedside manner is significantly better.

Btw I think you should try posting on a Spanish speaking car enthusiasts forum using google tranlation. You'll come out sounding like even more of a jackass than you do in English.

PS. You have a lot of nice cars for still being in school. I suppose your daddy bought them for you.
I can understand the envy I get. I am smarter than just about any one on this forum. My girl is a doctor, I have better cars, and are just plain better than most of the immature idiots on this forum. Hey, its a fact, I accept it probably sucks to be you. Calling me a loser is hilarious, because I'm better than you. Lets just put this nicely in perspective. Comparing me to most of you is like comparing the performance of the GT-R to the M3. I'm simply out of your league.

Flame on, losers. No matter what you've got to say, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a harder working, more inteligent person who will only continue to succeed and live a great happy life. I've said all I needed to say.
__________________
2002 Lexus Sc430
2007 BMW 335i Convertible Space Gray on Coral Red
2007 Porsche Carrera S
2011 Range Rover Sport HSE Lux
UCLA D.D.S. Columbia University Dental Specialist

Last edited by BMW335icDDS; 03-19-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 01:07 AM   #73
Keto
Lieutenant Colonel
Keto's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
1,590
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WHO DAT NATION

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
I can understand the envy I get. I am smarter than just about any one on this forum. My girl is a doctor, I have better cars, and are just plain better than most of the immature idiots on this forum. Hey, its a fact, I accept it probably sucks to be you. Calling me a loser is hilarious, because I'm better than you. Lets just put this nicely in perspective. Comparing me to most of you is like comparing the performance of the GT-R to the M3. I'm simply out of your league.

Flame on, losers. No matter what you've got to say, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a harder working, more inteligent person who will only continue to succeed and live a great happy life. I've said all I needed to say.
All that bad breath is getting to you. How can you be smarter when you can't conjugate the most basic verb in the English language? I are better than you!

PS. Your girl am smarter than you.

/thread
__________________
2015 SO/SO MT M3 :: Exec : Lighting : Adaptive : HK : CF trim : Full leather : DAP : Black 19's : sunshade
Crystalline tint 40%/70% on windshield : M performance mirrors, spoiler, splitters, lip : RKP diffuser : Fully dechromed
Bavsound Stage 1 : V1 Savvy hardwired : Self-coded, will code locally for beer or food
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 01:42 AM   #74
malter2.0
Banned
United_States
21
Rep
908
Posts

Drives: em-funf
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: SF Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
I can understand the envy I get. I am smarter than just about any one on this forum. My girl is a doctor, I have better cars, and are just plain better than most of the immature idiots on this forum. Hey, its a fact, I accept it probably sucks to be you. Calling me a loser is hilarious, because I'm better than you. Lets just put this nicely in perspective. Comparing me to most of you is like comparing the performance of the GT-R to the M3. I'm simply out of your league.

Flame on, losers. No matter what you've got to say, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a harder working, more inteligent person who will only continue to succeed and live a great happy life. I've said all I needed to say.
I doubt anyone here envies you. If anything, people here pity you for utter lack of humbleness, even if you were the smartest than just about any one on this forum. Bold claim, I must say, especially considering you are talking to a sea of engineers. Doctors I've met and have in family (brother) rarely boast about their achievements. I heard it has to deal with confidence. People who know their self-worth rarely have to show it, most of the time it shows itself.

If you really want to split hairs, dental school has never been the epitome of intelligence, much less hard work. I would argue that medical school requires most hours and persistent hard work to finish, while post-graduate studies in science/engineering require most abstract/spatial thinking and conceptualization that are often associated with high intelligence. Granted, intelligence has never been bound by education, but it is safe to say that on average this is pretty reasonable distribution.

Quote:
more inteligent person
Forum has built-in spell checker. If you plan on calling yourself intelligent, at least put an effort to spell it correctly. It's the least you can do.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 01:56 AM   #75
swamp2
Lieutenant General
swamp2's Avatar
United_States
225
Rep
10,207
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
I can understand the envy I get. I am smarter than just about any one on this forum. My girl is a doctor, I have better cars, and are just plain better than most of the immature idiots on this forum. Hey, its a fact, I accept it probably sucks to be you. Calling me a loser is hilarious, because I'm better than you. Lets just put this nicely in perspective. Comparing me to most of you is like comparing the performance of the GT-R to the M3. I'm simply out of your league.

Flame on, losers. No matter what you've got to say, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a harder working, more inteligent person who will only continue to succeed and live a great happy life. I've said all I needed to say.
Wow, you are indeed a real piece of work. In case you didn't notice you are getting totally schooled by a lot of folks here. They are all more articulate and by all visible measures more intelligent than you are.

P.S. What's up with the incorrect handle, you are not a DDS if you are still in school? Good thing I don't try to put all my degrees in my forum handle...

Seriously stop looking for attention, looking like a serious a**hole and keep to the discussion about cars.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 03:13 AM   #76
dechoong
First Lieutenant
10
Rep
359
Posts

Drives: E60 530 Sport
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
Well, here's my argument. If heritage and racing in a prestigeous league means so much, why then does it not translate to the success of their street cars? You did say that the racing series is based off street cars right? I will not pretend I know much about these racing series, because I don't. But I do know that when it came to street car versions of these race cars, the M3 got massively outclassed. And for the one putting the photo of how "massive" the GT-R is, whats more amazing is that it outhandles the M3 despite its size. It is faster around corners and corners better. Thats amazing.

Oh yea, last time I checked, the E92 M3 wasn't exactly the smallest or lightest M3 ever made either.
How is the E46 M3 not successful with a total of over 70,000 units sold during its production run? I'm quite sure BMW will achieve their target sales of 100,000 E90 series M3 in its lifetime.

Are you forgetting the platform the M3 is built on? It is a 3 series, a humble small luxury sedan. Are you also aware what the E92 M3 ALMS GT2 is up against in its GT class? Porsche 911 GT3 RSR, Ferrari 430 GT Berlinetta, Panoz Esperante GTLM etc. Their road versions are purpose built sports car with a price tag at least 50% more than the E92 M3.

And how is the M3 outclassed in its category? The M3 is up against the likes of C63 AMG, RS4, IS-F etc and it is consistently rated as the best in its class. Till Nissan builds a Sentra (Maxima in States) that can run with the M3 and still qualifies for the FIA GT series, they are not yet in the game. Like I've said, as good as the GT-R is, it's not in the same field as the M3.

Let me put it this way... if Nissan reverse engineered the GT-R's 4.5L V8 in its race series for the road so that their race car meets the FIA GT homologation requirements, I'm very sure they won't be able to sell it at US$70k you will be paying.

Last edited by dechoong; 03-19-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 05:09 AM   #77
M-Maika
First Lieutenant
M-Maika's Avatar
Portugal
6
Rep
365
Posts

Drives: M3 E92 AW
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Barcelona ( Spain ) Porto ( Portugal )

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Wow, you are indeed a real piece of work. In case you didn't notice you are getting totally schooled by a lot of folks here. They are all more articulate and by all visible measures more intelligent than you are.

P.S. What's up with the incorrect handle, you are not a DDS if you are still in school? Good thing I don't try to put all my degrees in my forum handle...

Seriously stop looking for attention, looking like a serious a**hole and keep to the discussion about cars.
Couldīt agree with you more.
I was thinking that i was the only one to think that this guy ( BMW335icDDS ) was an ass****.
Uffffff
__________________
M3 E92 M-DKG and all the options available.
Forum BMW Portugal: http://www.forumbmwportugal.com
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 09:27 AM   #78
jaiman
Captain
10
Rep
657
Posts

Drives: very fast
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
I can understand the envy I get. I am smarter than just about any one on this forum. My girl is a doctor, I have better cars, and are just plain better than most of the immature idiots on this forum. Hey, its a fact, I accept it probably sucks to be you. Calling me a loser is hilarious, because I'm better than you. Lets just put this nicely in perspective. Comparing me to most of you is like comparing the performance of the GT-R to the M3. I'm simply out of your league.

Flame on, losers. No matter what you've got to say, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a harder working, more inteligent person who will only continue to succeed and live a great happy life. I've said all I needed to say.
hahahaha. Guess money doesn't buy class.

ps. I work in finance and the pv(my future earnings) > pv(your future earnings) by an order of magnitude.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 01:02 PM   #79
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
KonigsTiger's Avatar
67
Rep
4,398
Posts

Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dweller

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechoong View Post
Holy S**t! ... and I thought the old Skyline was a little too bulky.
Boy that GTR front looks ugly!!!
__________________
==================================================
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 01:48 PM   #80
dechoong
First Lieutenant
10
Rep
359
Posts

Drives: E60 530 Sport
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: KL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW-M-Mexico View Post
Boy that GTR front looks ugly!!!
Didn't realise the GT-R is that big... thought it was about the same size as the R34 Skyline at the front.

Last edited by dechoong; 03-19-2008 at 02:12 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #81
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
KonigsTiger's Avatar
67
Rep
4,398
Posts

Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dweller

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Wow, what an insecure loser you are. That is 3 votes for you as a loser. Can you read your own drivel above without cringing? Nothing but boasting and all about your cars and money. Grow up or get lost. It looks like one ounce of tolerance for a non perfect non English speaker is just out of your range. Hope your bedside manner is significantly better.

Btw I think you should try posting on a Spanish speaking car enthusiasts forum using google tranlation. You'll come out sounding like even more of a jackass than you do in English.

PS. You have a lot of nice cars for still being in school. I suppose your daddy bought them for you.
Agreed, agreed, agreed!!!!
__________________
==================================================
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #82
Krueger///M3
Major
Krueger///M3's Avatar
United_States
29
Rep
1,401
Posts

Drives: 2003 HPF 2.5, 2008 M3 (Sold)
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pearl District, OR

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2002 BMW ///M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW ///M3  [0.00]
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
The GT-R has been racing for a quite a while, and if you don't know also has quite a history as the Skyline. Even if the GT-R doesn't race where the M3's are, at least I can compare the cars that are being sold, which conveniently come at the same price. And that is where the M3 gets humbled, and comparisons between the GT-R and M3 based on performance are laughable. Like I said earlier, it will take the M3 at least 2-3 generations to reach the performance level of the GT-R. That is a SHOCKING 14-21 years, and really emphasizes just how far ahead of the curve the GT-R is.
So, why didn't you buy a GT500 instead of your 335i and put an extra 8-10k into it, It would clearly murder your 335i in pretty much all accounts. It is not just about speed. It may take several years for the 335i to catch up to the C6 Corvette in terms of performance but that doesn't mean that people are always going to choose the Corvette over the 335i. Not everything is about price-point and straight out performance!
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #83
Krueger///M3
Major
Krueger///M3's Avatar
United_States
29
Rep
1,401
Posts

Drives: 2003 HPF 2.5, 2008 M3 (Sold)
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pearl District, OR

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2002 BMW ///M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW ///M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Wow, what an insecure loser you are. That is 3 votes for you as a loser. Can you read your own drivel above without cringing? Nothing but boasting and all about your cars and money. Grow up or get lost. It looks like one ounce of tolerance for a non perfect non English speaker is just out of your range. Hope your bedside manner is significantly better.

Btw I think you should try posting on a Spanish speaking car enthusiasts forum using google tranlation. You'll come out sounding like even more of a jackass than you do in English.

PS. You have a lot of nice cars for still being in school. I suppose your daddy bought them for you.
+1,000,000 Swamp always seems to say it right.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #84
Krueger///M3
Major
Krueger///M3's Avatar
United_States
29
Rep
1,401
Posts

Drives: 2003 HPF 2.5, 2008 M3 (Sold)
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pearl District, OR

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2002 BMW ///M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW ///M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
I can understand the envy I get. I am smarter than just about any one on this forum. My girl is a doctor, I have better cars, and are just plain better than most of the immature idiots on this forum. Hey, its a fact, I accept it probably sucks to be you. Calling me a loser is hilarious, because I'm better than you. Lets just put this nicely in perspective. Comparing me to most of you is like comparing the performance of the GT-R to the M3. I'm simply out of your league.

Flame on, losers. No matter what you've got to say, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a harder working, more inteligent person who will only continue to succeed and live a great happy life. I've said all I needed to say.
You know, you are really smart, so smart you couldn't conjugate the verb "to be" to the singular form speaking of yourself. "I...am" Not "I...are." Listening to too much Timbaland lately?
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2008, 09:06 AM   #85
drvai
Major
drvai's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,274
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 AW
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

This conversation is so out off topic.

The M3 and GT-R are SO different cars. You can't really compare them.

Rai: this is a decision you will have to make. You already have the facts.
German luxury/performance or Japanese sports car.

To the dentist: man... I understand you got pushed, but your statements about being "better" than the rest of the forum is really concerning. Everyone has a "glass roof" and just by knowing what you say/do/have people could say a lot to you.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2008, 09:29 AM   #86
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
OC ///M's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,820
Posts

Drives: Moonstone e92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malter2.0 View Post
I doubt anyone here envies you. If anything, people here pity you for utter lack of humbleness, even if you were the smartest than just about any one on this forum. Bold claim, I must say, especially considering you are talking to a sea of engineers. Doctors I've met and have in family (brother) rarely boast about their achievements. I heard it has to deal with confidence. People who know their self-worth rarely have to show it, most of the time it shows itself.

If you really want to split hairs, dental school has never been the epitome of intelligence, much less hard work. I would argue that medical school requires most hours and persistent hard work to finish, while post-graduate studies in science/engineering require most abstract/spatial thinking and conceptualization that are often associated with high intelligence. Granted, intelligence has never been bound by education, but it is safe to say that on average this is pretty reasonable distribution.


Forum has built-in spell checker. If you plan on calling yourself intelligent, at least put an effort to spell it correctly. It's the least you can do.
+1, you nailed it malter.
__________________
OC ///M

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2008, 10:53 AM   #87
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
KonigsTiger's Avatar
67
Rep
4,398
Posts

Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dweller

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC kid View Post
+1, you nailed it malter.
+2 Iīm with you!!! Lol!
__________________
==================================================
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2008, 12:24 PM   #88
ChrisFastM3
Captain
ChrisFastM3's Avatar
25
Rep
676
Posts

Drives: E46 M3 vert w/ LOTS of mods
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post

I am smarter than just about any one on this forum.

My girl is a doctor, I have better cars, and are just plain better than most of the immature idiots on this forum.

Calling me a loser is hilarious, because I'm better than you.

I'm simply out of your league.

it doesn't change the fact that I'm a harder working, more inteligent person who will only continue to succeed and live a great happy life.
Lets put your genius in perspective shall we. Being a dentist, your a slave to how many hours your willing to work in a given year. No matter how good you are, there will always be a cap to your success. Not hating on anybody on the forum, it's just the honest truth. Sure, you can make a good living but, not to the potential of many people on this forum.

The way you pound on your own chest, claiming your dominance is laughable. Your statements are a slap in the face to your families name & your upbringing.

I really hope we just caught you in a pissed off mood. If so, you can squash this if you can just step off your throne & simply apologize.

If not & your just a *****, shoot out your credentials. I want to know how much better you are then us.

I'm not expecting a reply which is only going to prove my point more.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST