BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-26-2009, 12:30 AM   #1145
ktdw
BMWCCA #401908
14

 
ktdw's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bay Area


Posts: 470
iTrader: (0)

__________________


Vishnu PROcede v3, Vishnu Dual Cone Intake, Code3 FMIC, Riss Racing Downpipes, Riss Racing Exhaust, H&R Sport Springs
Best 1/4 mile: 12.583 @ 117.609 mph
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #1146
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
25

 
Noc57's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, FL


Posts: 1,868
iTrader: (0)

I'm getting ready to go on a road trip next week, need some good playlists.

Good stuff in this thread. Anyone hook me up?



Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
[u2b]k9JM1rHTPq8&feature=related[/u2b]

it's a top 10 list of most "passionate" trance songs.

i thought it was interesting to think of them that way.
Good stuff man, like your style.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #1147
roozie2001
Just some guy
United_States
23

 
roozie2001's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 White 335i sedan
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, TX


Posts: 1,529
iTrader: (4)

hope this is not a repost but if it is enjoy and sorry i didnt wanna read through all those pages.[u2b]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzy2dgEUOhY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzy2dgEUOhY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/u2b]

[u2b]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NZ806mlFoMY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NZ806mlFoMY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/u2b]
__________________
2008 BMW 335i/Sedan/Alpine White/Terra/Steptronic/Premium Package/Sports package/Comfort Access/USB/Sirius

Last edited by roozie2001; 07-27-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #1148
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
108

 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY


Posts: 4,711
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc57 View Post
I'm getting ready to go on a road trip next week, need some good playlists.

Good stuff in this thread. Anyone hook me up?





Good stuff man, like your style.
Thanks man.

Hit up :bHd: He's made a couple of good mixes that are in this thread...somewhere. Don't wanna post it w/o his knowing.

BTW, anyone know the name of the very last song in the video quoted above? (the passionate trance song video).

..................................
It's been posted before but this is a great trance "love" song, IMO

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 06:35 PM   #1149
AW335TT
Lieutenant
Armenia
16

 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA


Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #1150
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
BTW, anyone know the name of the very last song in the video quoted above? (the passionate trance song video).
B]
here you go



but i think the gabriel and dresden mix is the best

__________________

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #1151
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
108

 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY


Posts: 4,711
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
here you go



but i think the gabriel and dresden mix is the best

Doh.

I had that song in my iTunes just under a diff mix so it sounded different thats why I was confused.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #1152
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
25

 
Noc57's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, FL


Posts: 1,868
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Thanks man.

Hit up :bHd: He's made a couple of good mixes that are in this thread...somewhere. Don't wanna post it w/o his knowing.
PM'ed!

Btw bro, feel free to send me some of your playlists. You've been posting some pretty good stuff.

I'm not looking for anything crazy maybe 10-15 of your top favorite.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #1153
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
108

 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY


Posts: 4,711
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc57 View Post
PM'ed!

Btw bro, feel free to send me some of your playlists. You've been posting some pretty good stuff.

I'm not looking for anything crazy maybe 10-15 of your top favorite.
It would be my pleasure man. Just let me know what type of the stuff I've posted you like best, (i.e., vocal trance, hard trance, dance, etc.). I have a large variety.

Only thing is I don't know how to send songs from iTunes, actually I don't think it's even legal/possible. I would only be able to write the names of the songs for you.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 09:26 PM   #1154
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
25

 
Noc57's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, FL


Posts: 1,868
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
It would be my pleasure man. Just let me know what type of the stuff I've posted you like best, (i.e., vocal trance, hard trance, dance, etc.). I have a large variety.

Only thing is I don't know how to send songs from iTunes, actually I don't think it's even legal/possible. I would only be able to write the names of the songs for you.
That's all I need man, thanks.

I'm pretty much game for anything just need some good driving songs to chill to.

Just to give you an idea some songs I like.

ATN: Miss a Day was a good song.

As the rush comes, Gabrielle and Dresden

Fragma, Memory (klass mix)

....etc, but I'm down for whatever.

No rush.

Thx man
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #1155
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
108

 
TiAg335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY


Posts: 4,711
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc57 View Post
That's all I need man, thanks.

I'm pretty much game for anything just need some good driving songs to chill to.

Just to give you an idea some songs I like.

ATN: Miss a Day was a good song.

As the rush comes, Gabrielle and Dresden

Fragma, Memory (klass mix)

....etc, but I'm down for whatever.

No rush.

Thx man
In no order really....just a random sampling of what's in my iTunes. From what you put down there it seems you could be up for anything. So here is a little hard trance/vocal trance.

Non-vocal/Hard Trance:

Blowback (Original Mix) - The Viceroy
Trance Crusader (Original Mix) - Xtranova
The Wall (Original Mix) - Primo Lux
Stargazing (Original Mix) - Selu Vibra (I hope you like hard trance, haha)
Open Our Eyes (Odyssey One Mix) - Insigma
Castles in the Sky (Wippenburg Remix) - Ian Van Dahl featuring Marsha
Airwave - DJ Tatana (a classic, any of the mixes are good)
Sunset (Ron Van Den Beuken Remix) -Ron van den Beuken
Endorphine (Hydroid's Breaking The Law Remix) - C-Quence
Rebirth (Vengeance Mix) - Denga & Manus
First Time (Funabashi Remix) - Markus Schulz (really a great track, from beginning to end)
Traveller (DJ Dean & NXP Rmx) - DJ C-Bass & DJ Merlin
One Night in Beijing (Airbase Radio Mix) - Jamaster A (tons of energy)
Divine (Original Mix) - Selu Vibra
1998 (Binarys Finality Mix) - Binary Finary (a classic)
Lift (Sean Tyas Rework) - Sean Tyas
Drop (Original Mix) - Sean Tyas
Turn Point (Factoria Remix) - Turn Point
In Joy and Sorrow (Adagio For Strings Mix) - Armas C. Lowell (very epic track)
Stealin' Love (Dima Krasnik Remix) - Rene Ablaze & Fallen Skies

Vocal Trance:

Breathing (Radio Edit) - Rank 1
Warriors of Love (Original Mix) - S.A.D.
Sirens Of The Sea (Above & Beyond Club Mix Radio Edit) - Oceanlab
Alone (Radio Version) - Kay Stone
Light a Rainbow (CJ Stone Remix) - Tukan
Made Of Love (Original Mix) - Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin
Strangers We Have Become (Vocal Mix) - Arnej (beautiful track)
Castles In the Sky (Peter Luts Remix) - Ian Van Dahl featuring Marsha
Solex (Close to the Edge) [Dogzilla vs. Michael Woods Remix] - Michael Woods (awesome track)
Albion (Sunny Lax Remix) - Myon
Alone Tonight - Above & Beyond
Dark Eyes (Funabashi Pres Tom Porcell Mix) - Luminary (classic)
I Feel Love (P.H.A.T.T. Remix) - CRW
Clear Blue Water (Ferry Corsten Remix) - Oceanlab (amazing)
Silence (DJ Tiesto's in Search of Sunrise Remix) - Delerium & Sarah McLachlan
Sky Falls Down (Armin Van Buuren Remix) - Oceanlab

Sorry I got a little carried away. I like all my music
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2009, 01:19 AM   #1156
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
25

 
Noc57's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Orlando, FL


Posts: 1,868
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
In no order really....just a random sampling of what's in my iTunes. From what you put down there it seems you could be up for anything. So here is a little hard trance/vocal trance.

Non-vocal/Hard Trance:

Blowback (Original Mix) - The Viceroy
Trance Crusader (Original Mix) - Xtranova
The Wall (Original Mix) - Primo Lux
Stargazing (Original Mix) - Selu Vibra (I hope you like hard trance, haha)
Open Our Eyes (Odyssey One Mix) - Insigma
Castles in the Sky (Wippenburg Remix) - Ian Van Dahl featuring Marsha
Airwave - DJ Tatana (a classic, any of the mixes are good)
Sunset (Ron Van Den Beuken Remix) -Ron van den Beuken
Endorphine (Hydroid's Breaking The Law Remix) - C-Quence
Rebirth (Vengeance Mix) - Denga & Manus
First Time (Funabashi Remix) - Markus Schulz (really a great track, from beginning to end)
Traveller (DJ Dean & NXP Rmx) - DJ C-Bass & DJ Merlin
One Night in Beijing (Airbase Radio Mix) - Jamaster A (tons of energy)
Divine (Original Mix) - Selu Vibra
1998 (Binarys Finality Mix) - Binary Finary (a classic)
Lift (Sean Tyas Rework) - Sean Tyas
Drop (Original Mix) - Sean Tyas
Turn Point (Factoria Remix) - Turn Point
In Joy and Sorrow (Adagio For Strings Mix) - Armas C. Lowell (very epic track)
Stealin' Love (Dima Krasnik Remix) - Rene Ablaze & Fallen Skies

Vocal Trance:

Breathing (Radio Edit) - Rank 1
Warriors of Love (Original Mix) - S.A.D.
Sirens Of The Sea (Above & Beyond Club Mix Radio Edit) - Oceanlab
Alone (Radio Version) - Kay Stone
Light a Rainbow (CJ Stone Remix) - Tukan
Made Of Love (Original Mix) - Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin
Strangers We Have Become (Vocal Mix) - Arnej (beautiful track)
Castles In the Sky (Peter Luts Remix) - Ian Van Dahl featuring Marsha
Solex (Close to the Edge) [Dogzilla vs. Michael Woods Remix] - Michael Woods (awesome track)
Albion (Sunny Lax Remix) - Myon
Alone Tonight - Above & Beyond
Dark Eyes (Funabashi Pres Tom Porcell Mix) - Luminary (classic)
I Feel Love (P.H.A.T.T. Remix) - CRW
Clear Blue Water (Ferry Corsten Remix) - Oceanlab (amazing)
Silence (DJ Tiesto's in Search of Sunrise Remix) - Delerium & Sarah McLachlan
Sky Falls Down (Armin Van Buuren Remix) - Oceanlab

Sorry I got a little carried away. I like all my music



Very cool list. Airwave- Rank 1 is the ****!

I'll get on checking the rest of these out, and get back at you.

So far I like what I'm hearing. Well done.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #1157
AW335TT
Lieutenant
Armenia
16

 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA


Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #1158
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
you actually like that one? although it has potential it kinda sucks now. If i had heard it live I would not have guessed its a tiesto track.. I hope the rest of the CD is better
__________________

Appreciate 0
      07-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #1159
jhv
Lieutenant General
No_Country
425

 
jhv's Avatar
 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 17,307
iTrader: (1)

heads will roll (yyy cover) | passion pit

__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #1160
cuban335i
Brigadier General
United_States
85

 
cuban335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 535i xdrive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: central NJ


Posts: 3,551
iTrader: (18)

Cosmic Gate - Exploration of space - one of my favorites!
__________________
Current:
'13 F10 535i xDrive - lightly modded for now
Previous:
'12 e92 M3 Melbourne Red/Bamboo - ADV.1 ADV10, Volk TE37SL, OSS, Innotech F1, Arkym, iND
'09 e92 335i Alpine White/Saddle Brown - fully modded
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #1161
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
69

 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal


Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Anyone listen to after hours fm here? It was coldharbour day today.. Markus Schulz's set was amazinggggg
__________________

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #1162
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
67

 
solefald's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 F25
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Diego, CA


Posts: 2,171
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
looking at this thread and judging by the shit that gets posted here, i realize how many young guys are on this forum. lol

but if you want music for the grown-ups, stay tuned
i *just* finished my new mix. gonna drop it off to get it mastered and will post it. probably sometime next week.

PS: AW335TT, that Discount Rhinos track is money thanks!
__________________

Last edited by solefald; 07-29-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2009, 01:04 AM   #1163
roozie2001
Just some guy
United_States
23

 
roozie2001's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 White 335i sedan
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, TX


Posts: 1,529
iTrader: (4)

[u2b]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zHiZVgvK0G4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zHiZVgvK0G4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/u2b]

[u2b]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQS1XGN1gsg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQS1XGN1gsg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/u2b]

[u2b]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ibs2xDnL1zM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ibs2xDnL1zM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/u2b]
__________________
2008 BMW 335i/Sedan/Alpine White/Terra/Steptronic/Premium Package/Sports package/Comfort Access/USB/Sirius
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2009, 02:04 AM   #1164
AW335TT
Lieutenant
Armenia
16

 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA


Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
you actually like that one? although it has potential it kinda sucks now. If i had heard it live I would not have guessed its a tiesto track.. I hope the rest of the CD is better
Well thats the Laidback Luke mix, and I think its better than the original, but your right the original does not sound like a Tiesto track at alllll.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2009, 02:12 AM   #1165
AW335TT
Lieutenant
Armenia
16

 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA


Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
looking at this thread and judging by the shit that gets posted here, i realize how many young guys are on this forum. lol

but if you want music for the grown-ups, stay tuned
i *just* finished my new mix. gonna drop it off to get it mastered and will post it. probably sometime next week.

PS: AW335TT, that Discount Rhinos track is money thanks!
Your welcome
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2009, 02:31 AM   #1166
AW335TT
Lieutenant
Armenia
16

 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA


Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
brianwantstobelikemoby, housemusicishomosex, myalarmclockbangsmoar, techno = for gays, vocal trance = orgasm, wrong mixer bro

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST