BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Evolve Automotive
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-10-2011, 05:04 PM   #2311
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Anyone here going Jan. 22 to Avalon?
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #2312
.:bHd:.
Major
 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

man why does avalon get all the sick acts. I love ingrosso but can't stand avalon or the crowd there. It'll probably get shut down again
__________________

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #2313
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
man why does avalon get all the sick acts. I love ingrosso but can't stand avalon or the crowd there. It'll probably get shut down again
The crowed on fridays is horrible. GCC and hollywood literally goes there. The 22nd is a saturday, the crowd is more mature.
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #2314
AW335TT
Lieutenant
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Posts: 476
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
man why does avalon get all the sick acts. I love ingrosso but can't stand avalon or the crowd there. It'll probably get shut down again
I personally like avalon, could careless about the crowd I dont go to see the crowd. Also I dont think its really avalons fault for getting shut down, the big acts attract the big crowds and anywhere they go that crowd will go, unless the club shuts its doors and leaves a bunch of people outside.
__________________
AW335TT is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 06:40 AM   #2315
molossus
batman
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: no place

Posts: 11
iTrader: (0)

dubstep is better than trance
molossus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #2316
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
 
Drives: X6 50i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,437
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by molossus View Post
dubstep is better than trance
pump the brakes... don't want to become a troll your first week on the job.

Most of us love dubstep too. But we leave it in the dubstep thread.


Hey Wakka just pointed out Calderone will be at D36 on Feb 19. I am gonna put something together that night. I service the club and they take pretty good care of me normally. Wanna see if we can get some OT crew out there. I know there is a love/hate relationship with Calderone. But just let me know if you're interested.
NYCGarbagePrince is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #2317
.:bHd:.
Major
 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
I personally like avalon, could careless about the crowd I dont go to see the crowd. Also I dont think its really avalons fault for getting shut down, the big acts attract the big crowds and anywhere they go that crowd will go, unless the club shuts its doors and leaves a bunch of people outside.
Lol of course its avalons fault. They try to sell as many tickets as possible until they get shut down. Its a fast way to make money but in the long run everyones gonna get tired of it. And I know what you mean by the crowd not mattering, but when you have your favorite music being played while females flock on you its a totally different experience than a bunch of dudes fist pumping
__________________

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #2318
AW335TT
Lieutenant
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Posts: 476
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Lol of course its avalons fault. They try to sell as many tickets as possible until they get shut down. Its a fast way to make money but in the long run everyones gonna get tired of it. And I know what you mean by the crowd not mattering, but when you have your favorite music being played while females flock on you its a totally different experience than a bunch of dudes fist pumping
So where do you go in hollywood that has girls flocking and no fist pumping dudes? What I was saying is that no matter what venue the big acts go to its going to be way over crowded. Avalon would much rather the party continue than get shut down, they make most of there money from alcohol. What people pay to get in will barely cover there expenses, those big acts dont come cheap lol
__________________
AW335TT is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 06:45 PM   #2319
.:bHd:.
Major
 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
So where do you go in hollywood that has girls flocking and no fist pumping dudes? What I was saying is that no matter what venue the big acts go to its going to be way over crowded. Avalon would much rather the party continue than get shut down, they make most of there money from alcohol. What people pay to get in will barely cover there expenses, those big acts dont come cheap lol
no where in hollywood would that happen.. vegas on the other hand but if thats the case then why do they let it get filled up where the fire marshall has to shut it down?

a song
__________________

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #2320
nightkhan
Private Woodman
 
nightkhan's Avatar
 
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 467
iTrader: (3)

oldie but goodie

__________________
Former King of Stock...
E90 325i, Jet Black:
Done with
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
nightkhan is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #2321
AW335TT
Lieutenant
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Posts: 476
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
no where in hollywood would that happen.. vegas on the other hand but if thats the case then why do they let it get filled up where the fire marshall has to shut it down?

]
Wish i knew but im sure it isnt to make money, maybe they try to push it to far cuz leaving people outside doesnt look good either, and the crowds outside get crazy too.
__________________
AW335TT is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #2322
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by molossus View Post
dubstep is better than trance
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #2323
.:bHd:.
Major
 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
Wish i knew but im sure it isnt to make money, maybe they try to push it to far cuz leaving people outside doesnt look good either, and the crowds outside get crazy too.
actually leaving people outside is what most clubs do to make it looks like its poppin inside. And since avalon is 18+ on fridays, they don't care about alcohol sales all that much so they let everyone in. Most of the time when the big names come, it costs $35 - $40 to get it. I think thats way more profitable than the bar since more than half the place is gonna be under age.
__________________

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 09:05 PM   #2324
AW335TT
Lieutenant
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Posts: 476
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
actually leaving people outside is what most clubs do to make it looks like its poppin inside. And since avalon is 18+ on fridays, they don't care about alcohol sales all that much so they let everyone in. Most of the time when the big names come, it costs $35 - $40 to get it. I think thats way more profitable than the bar since more than half the place is gonna be under age.

lol avalon doesnt have to worry about how poppin it looks from the outside haha, and i wasnt talking about fridays since January 22nd is a saturday. I only go to avalon on saturdays. I dont know how it is on Fridays but clubs usually profit from the bar, more than half the time i go to avalon i dont even pay to get in and im sure a lot of other people dont pay to get in either, especially people doing bottle service.

I dont even know why we're talking about this loll i could careless what avalon does haha
__________________
AW335TT is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #2325
.:bHd:.
Major
 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

lol true that.. soo you goin to ingrosso?
__________________

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2011, 10:20 PM   #2326
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
 
Turbo>NA's Avatar
 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SoCal (626)

Posts: 3,762
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
lol avalon doesnt have to worry about how poppin it looks from the outside haha, and i wasnt talking about fridays since January 22nd is a saturday. I only go to avalon on saturdays. I dont know how it is on Fridays but clubs usually profit from the bar, more than half the time i go to avalon i dont even pay to get in and im sure a lot of other people dont pay to get in either, especially people doing bottle service.

I dont even know why we're talking about this loll i could careless what avalon does haha
I like going saturdays as well. Fridays theres too many kids and its too packed. I went last week. Its was gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
lol true that.. soo you goin to ingrosso?
ME!
__________________

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-12-2011, 02:54 AM   #2327
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
 
Tondtar's Avatar
 
Drives: His Mom Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: El Lay

Posts: 884
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
FYI - Kaskade started his regular gigs at Marquee in Vegas starting tonight. Time for a Vegas trip soon




and his latest work - A new mix for "It's Not Happening" track from Late Night Alumni's new upcoming album.

Tondtar is offline   Vanuatu
0
Reply With Quote
      01-12-2011, 03:12 AM   #2328
AW335TT
Lieutenant
 
Drives: a car
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Posts: 476
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
lol true that.. soo you goin to ingrosso?
Nope, I have school on the weekends up north till the end of Feburary.
__________________
AW335TT is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #2329
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
FYI - Kaskade started his regular gigs at Marquee in Vegas starting tonight. Time for a Vegas trip soon
You follow Kaskade on FB ... =) i do too. Been working on my vegas trip last 2 days.
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #2330
.:bHd:.
Major
 
.:bHd:.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: So Cal

Posts: 1,149
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
FYI - Kaskade started his regular gigs at Marquee in Vegas starting tonight. Time for a Vegas trip soon
sickkk
__________________

.:bHd:. is offline   Armenia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #2331
Alpine3
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Alpine3's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 328i
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: EastCoast

Posts: 1,653
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
No name for this song yet but he played it at Roseland and apparently a few other gigs before it. Fucking sick.


[/quote]
__________________
E9X Picture Game: 8 points: (High visibility jacket; Strip Club; Pizzeria; Sobriety Test; E9x dressed for Halloween, Billiards, Oil Change, Orange Cone)
Alpine3 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      01-13-2011, 08:36 AM   #2332
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
 
NYCGP's Avatar
 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

Posts: 1,578
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
[/quote]

You sir are the man.
NYCGP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
brianwantstobelikemoby, housemusicishomosex, myalarmclockbangsmoar, techno = for gays, vocal trance = orgasm, wrong mixer bro

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST