BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Strasse Wheels

03-10-2008, 07:51 AM   #1
BMWI6
Major
Colombia

Drives: 335is

Talking Saw And Truned On New M3 Sedan And Coupe!!!!

OH MAN.... All I have to say is that they are gorgeous. I saw a black/black m3 coupe with the sunroof package, and space grey/fox red sedan which I turned on and accelerated to about 6,000rpm and a red on/black coupe with cf roof. These cars are stunning, I don't know if anyone remembers but when this car came out i hated it, but after seeing it it is amazing. The engine sounds so raspy!!!!!!!! just like the e46 and the interior quality is better than that of the m5 or m6. everything is perfect except for the clutch. It feels very light, maybe a little lighter than my 335. but i also felt that the m6 clutch felt lighter than mine so i dont know. the steering was fairly light, but the steering wheel is amazing. Overall i was very impressed, the interior just stunned me, the seats are the best design i have ever seen, and the materials are bentley grade. M3 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As stated before though, I still like the e46 better and most people who have driven the e92 say the e46 "has more soul and fun factor" I guess il just have to see for myself when I drive the new m3 outside of my dealers parking lot.