BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #89
Carolyn0944
Private First Class
 
Drives: 08 335i cv blk sapph/saddle
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pineville, LA

Posts: 169
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Carolyn0944
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD Addict View Post
Filled with Cultish rituals?




Like burning palms and rubbing the ashes on your forehead on Palm Sunday?

Like drinking wine spiritually converted to the blood of Jesus?

Like eating bread spiritually converted to the body of Christ?

Like using water to spiritually cleanse one's soul?

Like burying the dead?

Like burning candles and inscense?

Like priests wearing robes and stoles?

Like channelling the power of the Lord into a blessing?

Like praying to a statue, or a figure of a man nailed to a cross?





Anything like that?
Burning palms & placing ashes on forehead - catholicism not Christian, just as a remembrance of Palm Sunday when Jesus came into Jerusalem. It's a symbol, but Christians do not do this

Wine & wafers are symbolic of the flesh & blood of Christ - the Bible says "do this in remembrance of Me"

?? We do not use water to cleanse ones soul; the only water we use is in baptizing; the Bible tells us once we have made a public profession of faith, to be baptized (immersed in water) as a symbol of dying from the old flesh & putting on the new flesh as a Christian; its a public acknowledgment; Christ thought it important enough to be baptized by John the Baptist and stressed its importance to those around Him

Even agnostics and atheists bury their dead....that's a health issue; the funeral is for the living, not the dead

Christians do not burn candles or incense that I'm aware of - catholics do

Pastors do not wear robes, stoles or shawls ???

Channeling power ???? don't understand that one; God blesses us everyday without prayer

We don't prayer to a statue; our Christian cross is empty; He has risen and no longer hangs upon that cross in Christian churches...We pray to no statue, or to Mary, or to Saints or angels, only to almight God/and Jesus...
__________________
Carolyn0944 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #90
Carolyn0944
Private First Class
 
Drives: 08 335i cv blk sapph/saddle
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pineville, LA

Posts: 169
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Carolyn0944
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Here is one question I have asked e90im a few times without much of an answer:
e90im, what is it in the real world (not talking philosophy here) that Christians and religious people miss out on that you don't miss out on?
It appears that he doesn't want to give a real answer.
  • Though I don't know it, I suspect that e90im is of Asian descent and that although he knows English pretty well, it is his second language.
  • His age is in the range of mid-twenties to mid-thirties.
  • He lives in moral relativism and therefore he must not believe in God because it would mean he would have to answer to a higher power for what he is doing.
  • He had a taste of religion, but never had faith. The religion didn't give him what he wanted, so he quickly abandoned it.
  • He fell back on the secular teachings he had received as a student and from television.
  • He reads what appeals to the secularist views he holds.
  • If well presented, he will believe the words of a scientist whether that scientist is wrong or not.
  • When a better scientific theory is presented, he will sometimes dismiss the first theory in favor of the second and not question himself as to why he believed the first. After all, everything is relative.
  • He thinks he is analytical and superior.
  • He may have been involved in a cult, perhaps satanic, but found that to be unsatisfying, He didn't hate God enough to continue.
  • He finds it easier to deny God than to accept him.
  • He is ashamed and would not discuss the details of his failings with anyone, especially not Christians.
Most of these impressions are probably wrong, but I would be surprised if e90im would reveal much of himself.

Thanks, Scott, for ur input; I've asked him the same question about what we miss as Christians; he never answers....
__________________
Carolyn0944 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #91
Negotiator
Lieutenant
 
Negotiator's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fairfax, VA

Posts: 539
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
He may have been involved in a cult, perhaps satanic, but found that to be unsatisfying, He didn't hate God enough to continue.
Negotiator is offline   Ukraine
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 07:21 PM   #92
Negotiator
Lieutenant
 
Negotiator's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fairfax, VA

Posts: 539
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
Thanks, Scott, for ur input; I've asked him the same question about what we miss as Christians; he never answers....
You live a life of conformity through following someone else's rational suggestions because you can't make up your own moral framework. Seriously.
Negotiator is offline   Ukraine
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 07:30 PM   #93
E82tt6
Colonel
 
E82tt6's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Black Saphire Z4 MC
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 2,629
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
When a better scientific theory is presented, he will sometimes dismiss the first theory in favor of the second and not question himself as to why he believed the first. After all, everything is relative.

In all fairness, this is NOT how a Scientific Theory works.

A scientific theory is a collection of facts and observations used to explain a natural or manmade pheonomenon, that can reliably make predictions. A theory is NEVER wrong, because it is a simple collections of facts used to make predictions, and in the event that new data become available to make the predictive capability of a theory more accurate, it is simply integrated. A true scientific theory is NEVER replaced, by a newer, better one. This is counter to the very nature of a scientific theory.

The only time something reffered to as a "theory" in science is replaced is in the realm of theoretical physics, where the word takes on a different meaning.
E82tt6 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #94
e90im
Brigadier General
 
e90im's Avatar
 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Here is one question I have asked e90im a few times without much of an answer:
e90im, what is it in the real world (not talking philosophy here) that Christians and religious people miss out on that you don't miss out on?
It appears that he doesn't want to give a real answer.
I answered this, but you ignored it. Do a search. You miss the truth. Your life is filled with delusion and obedience to authority. What a waste.
About your forensic profile of me: did you really think I was going to bite and post my social security number, my resume and family photos? This is a debate forum where arguments speak for themselves.
However I will address a few points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
He lives in moral relativism and therefore he must not believe in God because it would mean he would have to answer to a higher power for what he is doing.
What morals are you referring to? Catholic priests? Ted Haggard?
See, this is exactly what I have been talking about all this time. You claim a HIGH moral horse just because you believe in a fairytale!!! You are “moral” because you are scared of answering to a "higher" power!!
How is belief in claim without evidence a moral virtue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
He reads what appeals to the secularist views he holds.
I know this was a reach, but you nailed it. Do you have psychic powers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
If well presented, he will believe the words of a scientist whether that scientist is wrong or not.
Says the man who believes that Earth is 6k years old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
When a better scientific theory is presented, he will sometimes dismiss the first theory in favor of the second and not question himself as to why he believed the first. After all, everything is relative.
You don’t understand scientific meaning of "theory". Please educate yourself and report back.
I’ve posted on this issue many times.
However I know what you mean. You think that science is not credible because as the new evidence is presented, we learn and revise our knowledge.
Your myopic view and fear of unknown wants us to stagnate and worship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
He thinks he is analytical and superior.
Hate to point out the obvious, but I am superior in some areas compared to others. Opposite applies too. Just like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
He may have been involved in a cult, perhaps satanic, but found that to be unsatisfying, He didn't hate God enough to continue.
Classic Christian-indoctrinated, fundamentalist reply: “If you don’t worship my deity, you worship satan. “
Just when I gain some respect for quality of your arguments, you come back with a retarded statement like this. It’s all about this biblical drama bullshit where all is black and white, good and evil, if you’re not with us, you’re against us.

I don’t believe in Jesus, Allah, Satan, Dumbledore, Zeus, Buddha….It’s all fictional. Savvy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
He finds it easier to deny God than to accept him.
What God? Where is he? Allah? Buddha?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
He is ashamed and would not discuss the details of his failings with anyone, especially not Christians.
People like you that have no failings are later caught blowing a male escort while snorting coke.
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 08:52 PM   #95
e90im
Brigadier General
 
e90im's Avatar
 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (8)

Scottwww forensic profile:

He believes literally in bible when it suites him. When it doesn’t he uses a different interpretation and word allegorical, and all is good.

He is between 5 and 95 years old, red-haired and bolding.

He wants the whole world to convert to his view of how Universe works. He’s got no evidence except a single book.

He would not vote for a candidate that’s not a Christian fundamentalist.

He supports the notion that all infected with AIDS should be denied civil rights. (see Constitution party)

He feels morally superior because he goes to church and prays. He thinks of this as a good religious investment.

He used to be a wild child that experimented sexually and with drugs, and was born again.

He has a $500 bible that he carries to church as a prestige tool.

He wears a golden bracelet on his right arm. He reeks of cologne.

He likes to impress friends at dinner with bible quotes. It makes him look devoted and philosophical.

He is disgusted with pornography, yet as the urge grows, he helps himself and prays to JC for forgiveness.

Of course, this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. Maybe he doesn't have red hair.
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 08:53 PM   #96
e90im
Brigadier General
 
e90im's Avatar
 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
Thanks, Scott, for ur input; I've asked him the same question about what we miss as Christians; he never answers....
scotty, you just might be looking at a Christian romance made on e90post! Nice job dude, what a gentleman.
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 09:02 PM   #97
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
Scottwww forensic profile:
You got one right. You can ponder it for yourself what that is.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #98
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by E82tt6 View Post
In all fairness, this is NOT how a Scientific Theory works.

A scientific theory is a collection of facts and observations used to explain a natural or manmade pheonomenon, that can reliably make predictions. A theory is NEVER wrong, because it is a simple collections of facts used to make predictions, and in the event that new data become available to make the predictive capability of a theory more accurate, it is simply integrated. A true scientific theory is NEVER replaced, by a newer, better one. This is counter to the very nature of a scientific theory.

The only time something reffered to as a "theory" in science is replaced is in the realm of theoretical physics, where the word takes on a different meaning.
Sometimes the common usage of the word will do. But if needing precision in word usage, look to e90im:

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
The question is: Is Evolution “just a theory”?
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #99
e90im
Brigadier General
 
e90im's Avatar
 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
You got one right. You can ponder it for yourself what that is.
Didn't you asked me to share? What happened, when tables turned? No go?I would be surprised if you shared any information about yourself with us. Especially us, non Christians.
Bigot.
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90

Last edited by e90im; 03-16-2008 at 09:33 PM.
e90im is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #100
e90im
Brigadier General
 
e90im's Avatar
 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,066
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
Sometimes the common usage of the word will do. But if needing precision in word usage, look to e90im:
It's a sarcastic question. I asked it because you religious freaks use it as an argument for ID.
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 09:19 PM   #101
AWD Addict
Chief Executive
 
AWD Addict's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spd Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Boston

Posts: 2,473
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
Burning palms & placing ashes on forehead - catholicism not Christian, just as a remembrance of Palm Sunday when Jesus came into Jerusalem. It's a symbol, but Christians do not do this
Catholics aren't Christians!?!?! I'm learning SO MUCH in this thread!

[quote=Carolyn0944;2315769]
Wine & wafers are symbolic of the flesh & blood of Christ - the Bible says "do this in remembrance of Me"

[quote=Carolyn0944;2315769]
?? We do not use water to cleanse ones soul; the only water we use is in baptizing; the Bible tells us once we have made a public profession of faith, to be baptized (immersed in water) as a symbol of dying from the old flesh & putting on the new flesh as a Christian; its a public acknowledgment; Christ thought it important enough to be baptized by John the Baptist and stressed its importance to those around Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
Christians do not burn candles or incense that I'm aware of - catholics do
Marriage, Easter, etc all have symbolic candles. Catholicism is one of hte largest Christian groups on earth. Clue in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
Pastors do not wear robes, stoles or shawls ???
Priests do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
Channeling power ???? don't understand that one; God blesses us everyday without prayer
When a priest blesses the holy water? When he blesses the host and the sacrament wine? The blessings at baptism, weddings, funerals, and confirmation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn0944 View Post
We don't prayer to a statue; our Christian cross is empty; He has risen and no longer hangs upon that cross in Christian churches...We pray to no statue, or to Mary, or to Saints or angels, only to almight God/and Jesus...

The crucifix is the most prominant symbol of Christianity. The stations of the cross, statue of the blessed virgin, and many other figures are prayed to every day by Christians around the world.
AWD Addict is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #102
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD Addict View Post
Catholics aren't Christians!?!?! I'm learning SO MUCH in this thread!
A lot of Christians (Protestants, etc.) do not see Catholics as Christian. There are a number of reasons for this. Myself, I have not looked at this in any detail. I generally will not write/speak about it because I do know there are at the least some Catholics who are Christian.

In the Catholic religion the people pray to Mary and the saints. They confess to a priest. They believe in a purgatory. I have never heard of a Christian doing that. I don't see how it could be considered consistent with New Testament scripture.

Again, I am not very knowledgeable about Catholicism, though there are some ex-Catholics in my Bible study group. They talk about their past Catholicism being raised that way, going through Catechism, altar boy, etc.

I generally do no try to speak to whether Catholics are Christian, because there is much we have in common, though there is much that is different. I have heard that the current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church has rejected all protestant denominations as heretical. If so, he definitely elevated the differences.

Perhaps it should be discussed more, but in this thread, I don't see how it could possibly be fruitful.

Are you Catholic?
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 11:12 PM   #103
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

The difference between the two is that generally speaking Catholics don't try to bamboozle you into joining their cult. They could really give a crap if you go to hell or not as long as they can confess their sins...

I've yet to see a Catholic standing on the street corner thumping a bible saying "join now and be saved".

Catholics definitely worship Christ though. He is part of the trifecta of holiness -the father the son and the holy spirit.

As far as Mary goes, she's birthed the son of God. Don't you think that warrants a little R.E.S.P.E.C.T ?
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 11:45 PM   #104
its ray den
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 Mazda6s
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY

Posts: 207
iTrader: (0)

do you pray to everyone you respect? mary was not God. the apostles were not Gods. they can't do anything for you. i've been to a catholic church for a short period of time in my youth i know that catholics put in place all these people to stand between you and God.

i find it troubling that i was supposed to confess to my priest to be told that i was forgiven. i find it troubling that the only person who is authorized to interpret the bible is the pope. when all these people are being elevated to a position so high, where is there room for God in this religion? sorry, the pope, all the priests, bishops, etc in the world, are normal human beings that are prone to sin just like me. are they helpful, sure they can be, but you don't need a man with a specific title to help you get closer to God. all you need is Jesus first and foremost, and help from your fellow christians.

Quote:
The difference between the two is that generally speaking Catholics don't try to bamboozle you into joining their cult. They could really give a crap if you go to hell or not as long as they can confess their sins...

I've yet to see a Catholic standing on the street corner thumping a bible saying "join now and be saved".
i hope this was something sarcastic, but if not, what this says to me is that you have no idea what Jesus' ministry was all about.

which bible do you read?

do you not know john 3:16, matthew 28:16-20?

how can you call yourself a christian and say you don't care about bringing others to know Christ? it just doesn't make sense...
its ray den is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 11:57 PM   #105
scottwww
Brigadier General
 
scottwww's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA

Posts: 4,759
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
The difference between the two is that generally speaking Catholics don't try to bamboozle you into joining their cult. They could really give a crap if you go to hell or not as long as they can confess their sins...

I've yet to see a Catholic standing on the street corner thumping a bible saying "join now and be saved".

Catholics definitely worship Christ though. He is part of the trifecta of holiness -the father the son and the holy spirit.

As far as Mary goes, she's birthed the son of God. Don't you think that warrants a little R.E.S.P.E.C.T ?
Catholics believe in the Trinity, as do I. However, I would never pray to Mary or the saints. I would not look to the pope as infallible. I would never have a crucifix or a statue of any saints.

Personally I get along with Catholics just fine. Sometimes I think a little ritual would be a good thing, though rituals are nearly nonexistent in most of the churches where I have been (other than Catholic). I have friends who are Catholic. I respect their religion and they respect my faith.

Much good has come from Catholic missions and institutions.

I've never know a Christian who has stood on the street corner thumping a Bible, or holding a sign. It might do some good somewhere to use that approach, but probably not in the U.S.A.
scottwww is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 12:01 AM   #106
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by its ray den View Post

how can you call yourself a christian and say you don't care about bringing others to know Christ? it just doesn't make sense...
Uhm Christ never said to shove religion down people's throats or did I miss that verse?
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 12:04 AM   #107
Negotiator
Lieutenant
 
Negotiator's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fairfax, VA

Posts: 539
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Much good has come from Catholic missions and institutions.
I'm not comparing the two, but same could be said about HAMAS.
Negotiator is offline   Ukraine
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #108
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post

I've never know a Christian who has stood on the street corner thumping a Bible, or holding a sign. It might do some good somewhere to use that approach, but probably not in the U.S.A.
So maybe the street corner preacher was a stretch but I get seriously sick of every Christian I come across try to convert me or try get me to come to their church and "see what it's all about"

It used to be that I told them I was Catholic and they ran away and prayed for me, but that doesn't seem to matter anymore. Attendance must be down or something...

And then there's the news media. By far the most biased media I've ever seen. Everything is a moderate Christian view of the world. Not to mention the hundreds of Christian broadcasting channels out there spewing out the good word 24 hours a day.

It's no wonder why so many of our young people are turning their backs on religion. They are bombarded by so much of it that it turns their stomachs.

The only Catholic shows I ever see are usually on the big holidays e.g. Christmas Eve, Easter, and ocassionally a Palm Sunday. BTW nothing like going to St James for Christmas Eve Mass.

And when you need an exorcism who u gonna call ... a Catholic priest
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 12:15 AM   #109
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post
I'm not comparing the two, but same could be said about HAMAS.
Good, because if you were comparing them I'd say you were comparing apples to oranges since HAMAS is a political group and not a religion.
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 08:17 AM   #110
its ray den
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 Mazda6s
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY

Posts: 207
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
Uhm Christ never said to shove religion down people's throats or did I miss that verse?
no he didn't and i'm sorry you've met people like that. that is a bad tactic in my opinion.

but he did tell us to share the Gospel with the world. we are the light of the world. the salt of the earth. the yeast in the dough. i suppose mathew 28 is unfamiliar to you. it is the great commission before Jesus went up to heaven after his ressurection. his final instruction to his followers. i would think that it was important.

do you deny this?
its ray den is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST