BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-31-2006, 01:55 AM   #1
mava330
Colonel
 
mava330's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bakersfield, CA

Posts: 2,251
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [0.00]
Talking Valentine's Day.... Unique gifts/celebrations

Ok ok.... haven't seen a Valentine's Day thread yet. It's right around the corner peeps! Don't know if you celebrate that and all. I'd like to know what unique gifts you've given to your special someone(s)?

My creative muse is writing poetry. For this year I wrote a journal of poems that I've compiled reflecting upon my various thoughts and emotions over the past 6 months... Giving them to the most influential people of life: my children

Do share your stories!
__________________
2007 ///M Coupe Sapphire Black / Black // Extended Nappa Leather // Premium Pckge // Heated Seats // Navigation
RETIRED
2006 330 TiAg / Black
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
mava330 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 03:53 AM   #2
Broken1
E90 Addict
 
Broken1's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i Sparking Graphite
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Johannesburg

Posts: 2,040
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
My gf is usually very stressed out and working hard, so I thought this year - I'll treat her to something she would never buy herself: A full masage at a day spa. I'll also throw in the obligatory cute teddy and heart shapped chocolates...I mean it is valentines day!

Now...what to get her for the aniversary! (2nd)
Broken1 is offline   South Africa
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 04:16 AM   #3
IDENTITY_MOTORSPORTS
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.

Posts: 244
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to IDENTITY_MOTORSPORTS
Ugh, im gonna need help with this one. I have been married 2 1/2 years, am 24, and have two beautiful children. don't laugh, my wife was my first, and I guess I haven't been treating her very well lately. i don't know if it's because I wonder about what it would be like to be with another girl or what? I would never cheat on her because I love her dearly, I guess I am just very curious. But, I need to do something really special for her this year. I know I used to do all sorts of cute little things all the time and she gets upset because I do not anymore. I don't know if it is because i am stressed, but I just feel blah.So, if anyone can post any good ideas let me know.

Very appreciative, Phil.
IDENTITY_MOTORSPORTS is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 06:12 AM   #4
scottz5
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 13 F10 535xi & 11.75 E93 M3
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Earth

Posts: 1,705
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDENTITY_MOTORSPORTS
Ugh, im gonna need help with this one. I have been married 2 1/2 years, am 24, and have two beautiful children. don't laugh, my wife was my first, and I guess I haven't been treating her very well lately. i don't know if it's because I wonder about what it would be like to be with another girl or what? I would never cheat on her because I love her dearly, I guess I am just very curious. But, I need to do something really special for her this year. I know I used to do all sorts of cute little things all the time and she gets upset because I do not anymore. I don't know if it is because i am stressed, but I just feel blah.So, if anyone can post any good ideas let me know.

Very appreciative, Phil.
haha sorry i cant help it, this is funny!
__________________
13 F10 535xi JB/B working on it
11.75 E93 M3 MR/Black Stock (wifey)
11 F10 535i AW/CB Mods Gone
scottz5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 06:19 AM   #5
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,840
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDENTITY_MOTORSPORTS
Ugh, im gonna need help with this one. I have been married 2 1/2 years, am 24, and have two beautiful children. don't laugh, my wife was my first, and I guess I haven't been treating her very well lately. i don't know if it's because I wonder about what it would be like to be with another girl or what? I would never cheat on her because I love her dearly, I guess I am just very curious. But, I need to do something really special for her this year. I know I used to do all sorts of cute little things all the time and she gets upset because I do not anymore. I don't know if it is because i am stressed, but I just feel blah.So, if anyone can post any good ideas let me know.

Very appreciative, Phil.
Do the dick in the popcorn bit...oh wait, nvm.
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 06:26 AM   #6
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,840
iTrader: (2)

Or the hotdog bun version.
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 10:10 AM   #7
vladinecko
Brigadier General
 
vladinecko's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,900
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.50]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
Do the dick in the popcorn bit...oh wait, nvm.


and you wanted to ban me...
__________________
2011 E92 M3 - IB/Beige/Sycamore Wood/6MT/EDC/ZPP2/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/iPod-USB/Enh. Audio
2008 E92 335i - Montego Blue/Black/Gray Poplar/6MT/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/HDRadio/iPod-USB - Sold
2006 E90 330i - Mystic Blue/Black/Aluminum/6MT/ZPP/iDrive/PDC/Heated Seats/Sat. Prep - Sold
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
vladinecko is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 10:31 AM   #8
vladinecko
Brigadier General
 
vladinecko's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,900
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.50]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDENTITY_MOTORSPORTS
I wonder about what it would be like to be with another girl
oh man, that's a tough one! most guys your age that i know just started working, go to school, or still live with their parents. in all cases though, they go out and bring a different chick home every time.

i think it is extremely vital for a long-term relationship that both partners have experienced being with other people before. it is all cool to "save" yourself for after marriage and all, but then you'll be always wondering what it could have been like with other girls. it's hormones, you just can't avoid it. you'd still wonder about that even if you slept with 40 girls before you got married, but at least you could tell yourself with an ease "been there, done that, not worth my wife/girlfriend."

in your case though, having wife and two kids, take a long and very cold shower, get her a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates, cook her a meal, take her out to see a play or something, and give her at least one good orgasm a week. she'll treat you like gold in return.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 - IB/Beige/Sycamore Wood/6MT/EDC/ZPP2/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/iPod-USB/Enh. Audio
2008 E92 335i - Montego Blue/Black/Gray Poplar/6MT/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/HDRadio/iPod-USB - Sold
2006 E90 330i - Mystic Blue/Black/Aluminum/6MT/ZPP/iDrive/PDC/Heated Seats/Sat. Prep - Sold
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
vladinecko is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 10:32 AM   #9
mava330
Colonel
 
mava330's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bakersfield, CA

Posts: 2,251
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [0.00]
you guys! So much for talking about the "emotional and creative" side of Valentine's day.

Identity_motorsports: Been through that. ... best advice anyone can give? Talk to her... talk through it and communicate... even if you ramble. Remember this is your partner, your life coach. If you don't then you'll both feel resentment, trapped and without any options. Once communication is taken out, respect and love soon follow in that path. My .02.
__________________
2007 ///M Coupe Sapphire Black / Black // Extended Nappa Leather // Premium Pckge // Heated Seats // Navigation
RETIRED
2006 330 TiAg / Black
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
mava330 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 11:03 AM   #10
dencoop
Lieutenant
 
dencoop's Avatar
 
Drives: Porsche (991) 911 C4S Cab
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Staten Island, NY

Posts: 591
iTrader: (1)

I am very comfortable in stating the following,

I have also only been with my Wife, and my Wife has only been with me.
-She was 16 When we first Met, I was 19....we got married when she was 20 and I had turned 24....
-We just had our first child in Oct '05..She was 22...
-We will be married 3 years this July 5....
- I Guess it all has to do with your upbringing....the way I look at it is if you found the right person then why look anywhere else...by the way my avatar is a pick of my wife with my car....

In any case I am in the same boat...don't know what to get and am looking for ideas...that's why I clicked on this forum....

Thanks.
dencoop is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 12:10 PM   #11
Enroutte
Private First Class
 
Enroutte's Avatar
 
Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

I don't have a boyfriend this year but but butt i think these are really cute ideas...

-in the past, my friends and I have gotten pink/white/red balloons blown up and attached 5x5 ish sized hearts to teh bottom of the string. for each balloon, you write a reason why you love your significant other -- or like what you think of them, etc. the # of balloons you choose can be a correlation of how long you've been together or something

-this is really sweet! its corny but sweet. any guy should do this for their girlfriend. a guy threw kisses all over my room (the candy) and hung roses in my shower. there was a note on my sink, "now that ive kissed the ground you walked on and showered you with roses, will you be mine forever?" something corny like that. ;] its super cute though!

- OR OR you can somehow get the key so your SO's car/house and put somethign in their car. thats always sweet.


i loveeee valentines day!
Enroutte is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 12:19 PM   #12
deutschmann59
Captain
 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: e90post.com

Posts: 735
iTrader: (0)

I usually like to spend a quiet evening at home on Valentine's Day (actually, I have no choice) and I like to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's with Audrey Hepburn.

I enjoy that movie because it reminds me of practically every girl I've ever met--screwed up from problems in the past, trying to find the perfect person going from guy to guy, when the perfect person was right there the whole time--she just never realized it.

It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in when I watch it...either I have hope after watching it, or get even more pissed off.
deutschmann59 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 12:20 PM   #13
Broken1
E90 Addict
 
Broken1's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 325i Sparking Graphite
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Johannesburg

Posts: 2,040
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
-this is really sweet! its corny but sweet. any guy should do this for their girlfriend. a guy threw kisses all over my room (the candy) and hung roses in my shower. there was a note on my sink, "now that ive kissed the ground you walked on and showered you with roses, will you be mine forever?" something corny like that. ;] its super cute though!
I love this idea. :-) I could do it at my place - like one night when she sleeps over to just be all romantic.

Any other gift ideas? Something perhaps more gifty than gesture?

I like my "massage voucher" idea - kinda shows I thought a bit (but my gf just suggested getting something like that for one of her friends b-day's - which detracts for the thought part on my side)
Broken1 is offline   South Africa
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 01:10 PM   #14
Enroutte
Private First Class
 
Enroutte's Avatar
 
Drives: ;D
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Undecided.

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken1
I love this idea. :-) I could do it at my place - like one night when she sleeps over to just be all romantic.

Any other gift ideas? Something perhaps more gifty than gesture?

I like my "massage voucher" idea - kinda shows I thought a bit (but my gf just suggested getting something like that for one of her friends b-day's - which detracts for the thought part on my side)
my frriend did this for her boyfriend... i dont knwo if its as cute if a guy does it.. but...

she's really artistic so she made a really beautiful coupon book type of deal and it was like vouchers but better. like.. a book full of coupons redeemable for massages, sex, etc etc wahtever you want! be creative.
Enroutte is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 01:10 PM   #15
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
 
BellasBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: Tit Silver 325i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego, Ca

Posts: 1,733
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Hmm.. this year will be new for me, my 1st single valentines in 3 years.

One time my x came over in the morning, he had 2 dozen roses, he picked out my outfit and told me to get in the car. I didnt know where were we going. He took me to a show (he said it was a change to a typical movie), so that was nice. Then he drove me around a little more, then took me to a really nice restaurant for dinner. Then we drove to a nearby mountain with a awesome view, then he took me back to his place and when he opened the door to his room he had champagne, rose petals, chocolates, and candles all around his room. It was very cute.

my other x one time wrote out "i love you antonella" in chocolate kisses on his bed with roses in the middle. And he cooked a candlelight dinner at his house for me.

But heres a tip- its the little things that mean most. Sure you can do a full blown day of romance, but honestly i loved just going out to dinner, going back to his place, renting a movie and just laying on the couch together.... then afterwards doing the real romantic part
__________________
~*~BellasBmw~*~
Proud mama to 325i/TiAg/Black lette/Pwr seats/Sirius/Sport/Walnut/Step/Xenons/Chrome exhaust/20% tint
BellasBmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 02:08 PM   #16
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
 
lux.sh's Avatar
 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

Posts: 4,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
But heres a tip- its the little things that mean most. Sure you can do a full blown day of romance, but honestly i loved just going out to dinner, going back to his place, renting a movie and just laying on the couch together.... then afterwards doing the real romantic part
thats what I thought, and iam a sensitive guy. I usually have my eyes out for small things.
but my girl wants DIAMONDS!!!
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
lux.sh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 02:11 PM   #17
JB 330ci
Resident "Spook"
 
Drives: 03 330ci, 08 335i, 08 A5,
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Baghdad, Iraq/ Columbus, GA

Posts: 117
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Hmm.. this year will be new for me, my 1st single valentines in 3 years.

One time my x came over in the morning, he had 2 dozen roses, he picked out my outfit and told me to get in the car. I didnt know where were we going. He took me to a show (he said it was a change to a typical movie), so that was nice. Then he drove me around a little more, then took me to a really nice restaurant for dinner. Then we drove to a nearby mountain with a awesome view, then he took me back to his place and when he opened the door to his room he had champagne, rose petals, chocolates, and candles all around his room. It was very cute.

my other x one time wrote out "i love you antonella" in chocolate kisses on his bed with roses in the middle. And he cooked a candlelight dinner at his house for me.

But heres a tip- its the little things that mean most. Sure you can do a full blown day of romance, but honestly i loved just going out to dinner, going back to his place, renting a movie and just laying on the couch together.... then afterwards doing the real romantic part
I'd agree. Seems like it's the little stuff that counts. The details and descriptions and time going into a project...not the end of it which is what most guys like.

Simple things like a poem (if you can't write just get one from) fictionpress.com look under poetry and under love or general or type in Valentine's day. I personally write my own poetry and short stories but it's just as good even if you grab one and use it...the reason behind the poem is what matters.

A picnic outside with just the two of you...remember V day is al about spending time with the opposite sex. You (hopefully) should know what she likes to do and what she wants. Try something adventous and spur of the moment stuff. For example we went to Disney World on V day because she always wanted to go.

-If your not looking to spend a lot of money cook her favorite dish, and set up the candles, table, rose petals, etc.
-Take her out to something different...if you are in a big city something like Greek, Thai, Korean, Russian, Argentian, etc...
-You could start with breakfast in bed with heart shaped pancakes (man that was a pain to make the first time) dosed with cherry and whipped cream.
-Even at home there are things to do...like do all her stuff she usually does that day and wake her up...meet with her with roses and an ice cream cake...gotta be original here.
-One year I gave her pajamas with hearts on them...one of the best ideas that I never would of realized until someone else told me.
-Also some simple jewery like a necklace is nice as well.

But there are tons of things to do...trust me I have yet to run out of things...matter of fact this year I got a specially made persian rug that has a heart in the center with both of our names. Plus I bought her a Russian egg and heart shaped flip flops (she waned some new ones)

-The key is to be a good listener and remember things and pick up on her likes and dislikes

I'll step off the podium now

Last edited by JB 330ci; 01-31-2006 at 02:27 PM.
JB 330ci is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 02:15 PM   #18
timzerofive
there is no spoon
 
timzerofive's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i manual
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Irvine

Posts: 866
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
The last time I had a gf... which is while ago, I kidnapped her in the morning, took her to Manhattan beach for brunch. Then dropped her off at a spa for one of those whole day package thing. Then I picked her up in the afternoon and will skipped the next few hours to keep this rated G, and by the time we got back, I had a nice meal cooking in the oven. Whipped a few side dishes up, lit a couple of candles, and enjoyed dinner.

Oh almost forgot to mention, after dinner, she did something SPECIAL for me too.
__________________
timzerofive is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 02:32 PM   #19
JB 330ci
Resident "Spook"
 
Drives: 03 330ci, 08 335i, 08 A5,
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Baghdad, Iraq/ Columbus, GA

Posts: 117
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
thats what I thought, and iam a sensitive guy. I usually have my eyes out for small things.
but my girl wants DIAMONDS!!!
It's only fair bud...you get the new BMW she gets the diamonds. You know how women are...I caught a lot of it when I bought my first BMW and my gf wanted an expenisve gift as well.

But your married right?...so I guess it would be a little different but not by much.
JB 330ci is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 02:54 PM   #20
vladinecko
Brigadier General
 
vladinecko's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,900
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.50]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
ok, nothing against any of your ideas guys, they're really cool, sweet and cute, BUT...all of that just sounded like really cool ideas for birthday gifts and/or marriage proposals to me. i mean, i love doing nice things for my girl, but i think Valentine's day is about celebrating the relationship as a whole, not just a male-to-female kind of thing.

many people say Valentine's day is just a marketing holiday purposely made up by companies that make cards and sell flowers. if you think about it, it really is difficult to differentiate it from birthdays or anniversaries. birthday is just about the person whose birthday it is, so a guy is expected to take the girl to dinner, give her flowers, a card, and some thoughtful gift. an anniversary is supposed to celebrate the time both partners spent together, so again, gifts, dinner, entertainment, but the day is about both of them. now, valentine's, where does that fit? kind of like an anniversary, isn't it?

i think, a guy should definitely do something nice and romantic for the girl but i definitely expect something nice and romantic from the girl as well so that we both show ourselves that we are very fond of each other. so i agree with one part of what bella said, "...going out to dinner, going back to his place, renting a movie and just laying on the couch together.... then afterwards doing the real romantic part." although it sounds like an ordinary evening, it would be special that day.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 - IB/Beige/Sycamore Wood/6MT/EDC/ZPP2/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/iPod-USB/Enh. Audio
2008 E92 335i - Montego Blue/Black/Gray Poplar/6MT/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/HDRadio/iPod-USB - Sold
2006 E90 330i - Mystic Blue/Black/Aluminum/6MT/ZPP/iDrive/PDC/Heated Seats/Sat. Prep - Sold
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
vladinecko is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 03:29 PM   #21
db17k
Chicketeh china the chinese chicken, you have?
 
db17k's Avatar
 
Drives: 335ci hold out
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: San Francisco

Posts: 790
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Happy Valentines day Honey I got you this

__________________
"In Soviet Russia car forks you!"

db17k is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-31-2006, 03:50 PM   #22
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
 
BellasBmw's Avatar
 
Drives: Tit Silver 325i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego, Ca

Posts: 1,733
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladinecko
ok, nothing against any of your ideas guys, they're really cool, sweet and cute, BUT...all of that just sounded like really cool ideas for birthday gifts and/or marriage proposals to me. i mean, i love doing nice things for my girl, but i think Valentine's day is about celebrating the relationship as a whole, not just a male-to-female kind of thing.

many people say Valentine's day is just a marketing holiday purposely made up by companies that make cards and sell flowers. if you think about it, it really is difficult to differentiate it from birthdays or anniversaries. birthday is just about the person whose birthday it is, so a guy is expected to take the girl to dinner, give her flowers, a card, and some thoughtful gift. an anniversary is supposed to celebrate the time both partners spent together, so again, gifts, dinner, entertainment, but the day is about both of them. now, valentine's, where does that fit? kind of like an anniversary, isn't it?

i think, a guy should definitely do something nice and romantic for the girl but i definitely expect something nice and romantic from the girl as well so that we both show ourselves that we are very fond of each other. so i agree with one part of what bella said, "...going out to dinner, going back to his place, renting a movie and just laying on the couch together.... then afterwards doing the real romantic part." although it sounds like an ordinary evening, it would be special that day.
I agree..
You should show your lady you love her everyday. Valentines day has too much hype, and if its not extreme then its a disappointment. A nice gift (ex: jewelry), and a nice evening together is all i'd want When i look back on my previous relationships the best times i had was when we were alone together just hanging out and being ourselves. Sure it was great to go out and party, but in the end, i always wanted to come back home...
__________________
~*~BellasBmw~*~
Proud mama to 325i/TiAg/Black lette/Pwr seats/Sirius/Sport/Walnut/Step/Xenons/Chrome exhaust/20% tint
BellasBmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST