BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-14-2008, 08:19 AM   #155
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,110
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9 View Post
Any pics of the exhaust mounted or unmounted from an under carriage perspective? Would like an idea of what the setup looks like..one or two cans, etc etc.

Thanks,
The Eisenmann Sport and Race performance share the same external design. The Eisenmann Race performance uses straight-through technology. While the Sport performance has internal baffles and sound deadening materials.

Eisenmann Sport/Race system


Inside photo of the Sport performance
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2008, 09:40 AM   #156
M2381
Major
 
M2381's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3, GTI
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: FL

Posts: 1,287
iTrader: (0)

Nice pics, will be ordering a new exhaust shorty after I get my car!
M2381 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2008, 02:05 PM   #157
DJ9
Captain
 
DJ9's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Francisco/Marin County, CA

Posts: 657
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
The Eisenmann Sport and Race performance share the same external design. The Eisenmann Race performance uses straight-through technology. While the Sport performance has internal baffles and sound deadening materials.
Nate- One last question, what is the weight savings from stock?

Should I PM you for pricing, etc, etc?

Thanks,
__________________
-Dave


2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded
DJ9 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #158
BMWDEMON
Super modder
 
BMWDEMON's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 & E46 M3 vert
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Annapolis, MD

Posts: 1,788
iTrader: (1)

sounds great, what a crazy thing for eisenhaus...

M
__________________
2005 E46 M3 ZCP - I/B on black- DD modded
SELLING MODS IN HAND!!!!Akro EVO system, Challenge diffuser and Rennspec pedal set. Everything else is SOLD SOLD SOLD - PM me if interested!!!!
BMWDEMON is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2008, 02:32 PM   #159
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,110
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9 View Post
Nate- One last question, what is the weight savings from stock?

Should I PM you for pricing, etc, etc?

Thanks,
Shoot me a pm for pricing

The Stock system is 55lbs and the Eisenmann system is 45lbs.

Thanks,
Nate
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #160
varun
Private First Class
 
Drives: '14 550i M-sport
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Austin, TX

Posts: 138
iTrader: (1)

Does anyone know where in Munich I can buy this system? The website of theirs is all in german and I cannot figure it out. What about pricing? How much does the sport system cost over there? Should be cheaper huh? Im doing european delievery on my M3 and might get it done there itself...
varun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-18-2008, 10:35 AM   #161
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,110
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun View Post
Does anyone know where in Munich I can buy this system? The website of theirs is all in german and I cannot figure it out. What about pricing? How much does the sport system cost over there? Should be cheaper huh? Im doing european delievery on my M3 and might get it done there itself...
Congrats on the European delivery and have fun in the new M

The Eisenman system cost 1.785,00 which equals $2779.42 USD.

http://www.eisenmann-sportauspuff.ov...&ovs_modell=M3
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-20-2008, 04:25 PM   #162
savage.ulm1
First Lieutenant
 
savage.ulm1's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
Congrats on the European delivery and have fun in the new M

The Eisenman system cost 1.785,00 which equals $2779.42 USD.

http://www.eisenmann-sportauspuff.ov...&ovs_modell=M3
Pls be so kind...can you tell me if this is race version or sport version?
I hope it was not already discussed. In this case I apologize.


Tks
__________________
savage.ulm1 is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      05-20-2008, 04:39 PM   #163
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,110
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
Pls be so kind...can you tell me if this is race version or sport version?
I hope it was not already discussed. In this case I apologize.


Tks
That's the Eisenmann Sport performance
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #164
savage.ulm1
First Lieutenant
 
savage.ulm1's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
That is the Eisenmann Sport performance
This is a very good new to me. Honestly since I live at only 20 minutes from Supersprint manufacturer, I had in mind them and the Sport version from Eisenmann. I will visit them soon.I already have an appointment. But after your reply I have simply to admit that I felt in love....it seems really what I would like to have for my car.
If you really confirm that this is the Sport version...I see as really difficult to buy another exaust that would not sound like this one.
Many thanks for the help and compliments to your products
__________________

Last edited by savage.ulm1; 05-20-2008 at 05:04 PM.
savage.ulm1 is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2008, 04:41 AM   #165
savage.ulm1
First Lieutenant
 
savage.ulm1's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
That's the Eisenmann Sport performance
I am sorry but I think this is race version. I spoke with someone that confirmed to me. It doeasn't mind....Very nice sound
__________________
savage.ulm1 is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2008, 06:57 AM   #166
GeriFix
Lieutenant
 
GeriFix's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 E92; MG TF 160; C2 VTS
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney

Posts: 531
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
I am sorry but I think this is race version. I spoke with someone that confirmed to me. It doeasn't mind....Very nice sound
No Savage, Nate is correct. That video is the Sport system ... I asked the person who posted the video, who confirmed this.
__________________
GeriFix is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2008, 07:04 AM   #167
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,110
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeriFix View Post
No Savage, Nate is correct. That video is the Sport system ... I asked the person who posted the video, who confirmed this.
+1

I was told the the Eisenmann system in the video is a Sport performance.
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2008, 07:26 AM   #168
savage.ulm1
First Lieutenant
 
savage.ulm1's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
+1

I was told the the Eisenmann system in the video is a Sport performance.
I would be so happy if you are right.And I still wish you are fully right But Mr. Johann at Eismann factory told me this morning by phone after seeing the video (with me on line at the phone) that this was a race version. I tried to send you a privat email but your email box was full and didn't accept. Sorry. There is no polemic form my side. I still want to beleive you because I was really sad after his reply this morning. I wanted to order one immediately but I stopped...
Bye
__________________
savage.ulm1 is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      05-21-2008, 08:00 AM   #169
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,110
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
I would be so happy if you are right.And I still wish you are fully right But Mr. Johann at Eismann factory told me this morning by phone after seeing the video (with me on line at the phone) that this was a race version. I tried to send you a privat email but your email box was full and didn't accept. Sorry. There is no polemic form my side. I still want to beleive you because I was really sad after his reply this morning. I wanted to order one immediately but I stopped...
Bye
That's strange the owner of the video told us it was a Sport. I'll send an email to Sven.

Thanks
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2008, 08:27 AM   #170
savage.ulm1
First Lieutenant
 
savage.ulm1's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
That's strange the owner of the video told us it was a Sport. I'll send an email to Sven.

Thanks
Hi ..
I would like to update. I visited Supersprint and they made me an incredible offer. Since I write in several Forums and since I am Italian and live at only 20 km from them. Their offer to substitude all the exaust system and their quality are simply very attractive to me..But, I have to say that I am close to order the Sport version from eisenmann. I already have the invoice in my hands. I have only to pay it. I wanted you know.
Anyway I decided because I am not looking for extra power. I want only a deep sound. That's all. Supersprint is a very good combination of tradition, experience and quality but I have choosen Eisenmann.
Bye
__________________
savage.ulm1 is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
      05-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #171
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Nate@IND's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

Posts: 10,110
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
Hi ..
I would like to update. I visited Supersprint and they made me an incredible offer. Since I write in several Forums and since I am Italian and live at only 20 km from them. Their offer to substitude all the exaust system and their quality are simply very attractive to me..But, I have to say that I am close to order the Sport version from eisenmann. I already have the invoice in my hands. I have only to pay it. I wanted you know.
Anyway I decided because I am not looking for extra power. I want only a deep sound. That's all. Supersprint is a very good combination of tradition, experience and quality but I have choosen Eisenmann.
Bye
Both are great brands with excellent quality. In fact we will be adding a Supersprint X-pipe to our M3 very soon. You will love the Eisenmann Sport performance. It offers a nice deep rumble. I look forward to reading your review.
__________________
Nate@IND is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #172
rich662
Major
 
rich662's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 Alpine White
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Richmond, BC

Posts: 1,031
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Here is a little video of how the exhaust sounds like from the outside. Took her to the track yesterday. Absolutely love the sound.

__________________
2008 E92 M3 AW/GP Thunder / Eisenmann Race/CF Grills/H&R Sport/AA SSK/ACS CF Roof Spoiler/VRS Bootlid/BBS LM-DBK 20" Champion Edition

FS: DPE LS-5 (for sale: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171839)
rich662 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 12:09 AM   #173
Alvinlun
Private First Class
 
Drives: E92M3 and Z33
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: HK

Posts: 126
iTrader: (0)

hey guys, will there be any performance gain on the Eisenmann Sport or Race verson?
Alvinlun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 05:15 AM   #174
KKSigua
Can't wait for the i8
 
KKSigua's Avatar
 
Drives: i8 on order
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indianapolis

Posts: 1,082
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich662 View Post
Here is a little video of how the exhaust sounds like from the outside. Took her to the track yesterday. Absolutely love the sound.

Great sound thanks
__________________

Advan F7, Vorst. GTS3 Bumper, Deck lid, AA Pulley, ECU 1.5, X-Pipe w/HFC, Eisenmann Black Series Race, CF Grills,Vents,Mirrors, BMW Perf. Steering Wheel, 09 iDrive Knob, Alum. Pedals, Euro Rear Fog & Side Mirrors, Lux H8, F1 Tint, Ventureshield, EAS Mirror Mod, , Gruppe M CAI, Dinan 3.62, Stage 3 susp. ACS CF side skirt, Escort 9500ix, Challenge CF rear diffuser, Kics R40 Stud Conv. Kit, Alekshop F&R Cam.
KKSigua is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 09:20 AM   #175
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
 
KonigsTiger's Avatar
 
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dweller

Posts: 4,398
iTrader: (0)

Yea that is a nice sounding system.
__________________
==================================================
KonigsTiger is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #176
savage.ulm1
First Lieutenant
 
savage.ulm1's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy

Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
Both are great brands with excellent quality. In fact we will be adding a Supersprint X-pipe to our M3 very soon. You will love the Eisenmann Sport performance. It offers a nice deep rumble. I look forward to reading your review.
Hi Nate. What do you think about putting the Gruppe M airbox togheter with the Sport exaust from Eisenmann? what is your opinion?
Can they work togheter or the noise will be in excess? any remap of the ECU necessary?
many thanks
__________________
savage.ulm1 is offline   Italy
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST