BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications
 
VF-Engineering
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-27-2008, 03:12 AM   #111
GeriFix
Lieutenant
GeriFix's Avatar
Australia
7
Rep
531
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 E92; MG TF 160; C2 VTS
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
Insane.

One badass video.

This video alone should help sell a lot of exhausts.
It's almost sold me
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 12:48 PM   #112
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
656
Rep
10,680
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeM3 View Post
I stopped by IND today ! their M3 is AMAZING ! esp the exhaust i loved. i want to thanks them for the great service and wait :P
Thank you very much! It was nice meeting you
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 12:48 PM   #113
SMSgt B
Lieutenant
United_States
16
Rep
450
Posts

Drives: m
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

I am scheduled to get the Eisenmann race on tomorrow ... will let you know how it goes.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 12:50 PM   #114
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
656
Rep
10,680
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSgt B View Post
I am scheduled to get the Eisenmann race on tomorrow ... will let you know how it goes.
congrats! Where are you going for install?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #115
SMSgt B
Lieutenant
United_States
16
Rep
450
Posts

Drives: m
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
congrats! Where are you going for install?
Going through a local German tuner here in Stuttgart...he knows Mr. Eisenmann very well.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 01:02 PM   #116
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
656
Rep
10,680
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSgt B View Post
Going through a local German tuner here in Stuttgart...he knows Mr. Eisenmann very well.
Very cool Let us know how everything goes.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #117
SMSgt B
Lieutenant
United_States
16
Rep
450
Posts

Drives: m
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

So I dropped off my M3 Monday at 4pm to the shop I ordered my Race exhaust; he told me to come back around 5:30pm. I show up at 5pm and it was already completed. Man, this exhaust is nothing more than exceptional. The big offset tips are the perfect size and fits the M3's beautifull look. So I fire it up and OMG....talk about low, deep tone at idle. Step on the gas and it is just like the M3 beyond 5500rpms...it comes alive and wants to chew shit up. This exhaust is perfect for me, but might not be for some folks. The interior drone between 2-3K is REALLY LOUD. At 2K, the drone starts but then gets a little less heading to 3k. Once you hit 3K, the drone really kicks in...especially if you floor it. But beyond 4K, the interior drone becomes allot less. I said it's perfect for me but remember, I ride almost straight pipe Harleys....I LIKE IT LOUD!!!! BTW, everyone notices when I am coming now with the race system. Bottom line:

1. Heavy interior drone between 2-3K rpms
2. Not for everyone...if you don't want to be noticed, this is not for you.
3. Exceptional quality and tips
4. I can now hear me shifting even with the stereo up a little..lol
5. Beautiful tone...low, deep, throaty

Definitely worth the $$$ ...

P.S. Sorry for no clips and pics. I was at the hospital all day and I am shipping it back to the states in the morning.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #118
PhoenixWolf
Colonel
PhoenixWolf's Avatar
United_States
70
Rep
2,463
Posts

Drives: BMW Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Boynton Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW/M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSgt B View Post
So I dropped off my M3 Monday at 4pm to the shop I ordered my Race exhaust; he told me to come back around 5:30pm. I show up at 5pm and it was already completed. Man, this exhaust is nothing more than exceptional. The big offset tips are the perfect size and fits the M3's beautifull look. So I fire it up and OMG....talk about low, deep tone at idle. Step on the gas and it is just like the M3 beyond 5500rpms...it comes alive and wants to chew shit up. This exhaust is perfect for me, but might not be for some folks. The interior drone between 2-3K is REALLY LOUD. At 2K, the drone starts but then gets a little less heading to 3k. Once you hit 3K, the drone really kicks in...especially if you floor it. But beyond 4K, the interior drone becomes allot less. I said it's perfect for me but remember, I ride almost straight pipe Harleys....I LIKE IT LOUD!!!! BTW, everyone notices when I am coming now with the race system. Bottom line:

1. Heavy interior drone between 2-3K rpms
2. Not for everyone...if you don't want to be noticed, this is not for you.
3. Exceptional quality and tips
4. I can now hear me shifting even with the stereo up a little..lol
5. Beautiful tone...low, deep, throaty

Definitely worth the $$$ ...

P.S. Sorry for no clips and pics. I was at the hospital all day and I am shipping it back to the states in the morning.
Very nice. I look forward to seeing pics and hearing it
__________________
------------------------------------------------
Lack of money is not the problem. It is merely a symptom of what's going on inside of you! - T Harv Eker

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #119
OzStriker
Captain
OzStriker's Avatar
Australia
24
Rep
923
Posts

Drives: Ford Falcon Ute, Ducati 1198S
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to OzStriker
Thanks heaps for the input SMSgt, that drone at freeway speeds is a deal breaker for me.
__________________
BMW E92 M3 6MT, G-Power SKII supercharged, custom exhaust with 100 cell cats and Remus Sport mufflers, Brembo 380mm BBK, BMW Performance steering wheel, LUX H8 angel eyes, CF CSL boot, Hamann CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF lip, CF grilles, CF gills, CF bonnet vents, BMW Performance stripes, RAC RG63 wheels, Eibach lowering springs, camber modifications.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #120
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
656
Rep
10,680
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSgt B View Post
So I dropped off my M3 Monday at 4pm to the shop I ordered my Race exhaust; he told me to come back around 5:30pm. I show up at 5pm and it was already completed. Man, this exhaust is nothing more than exceptional. The big offset tips are the perfect size and fits the M3's beautifull look. So I fire it up and OMG....talk about low, deep tone at idle. Step on the gas and it is just like the M3 beyond 5500rpms...it comes alive and wants to chew shit up. This exhaust is perfect for me, but might not be for some folks. The interior drone between 2-3K is REALLY LOUD. At 2K, the drone starts but then gets a little less heading to 3k. Once you hit 3K, the drone really kicks in...especially if you floor it. But beyond 4K, the interior drone becomes allot less. I said it's perfect for me but remember, I ride almost straight pipe Harleys....I LIKE IT LOUD!!!! BTW, everyone notices when I am coming now with the race system. Bottom line:

1. Heavy interior drone between 2-3K rpms
2. Not for everyone...if you don't want to be noticed, this is not for you.
3. Exceptional quality and tips
4. I can now hear me shifting even with the stereo up a little..lol
5. Beautiful tone...low, deep, throaty

Definitely worth the $$$ ...

P.S. Sorry for no clips and pics. I was at the hospital all day and I am shipping it back to the states in the morning.
Nice write up.

Member "ShadeM3" took a ride in our E92 M3 with the Eisenmann Race performance so maybe he can chime in. I didn't really notice any drone with this system
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 06:04 PM   #121
GeriFix
Lieutenant
GeriFix's Avatar
Australia
7
Rep
531
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 E92; MG TF 160; C2 VTS
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzStriker View Post
Thanks heaps for the input SMSgt, that drone at freeway speeds is a deal breaker for me.
+1 Tom, but here is still hope yet for the Sport/OEM system ... but ... must ... see .... clip.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #122
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
656
Rep
10,680
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

I wish you guys were local. The drone is hardly noticeable. I'm sure that others who have purchased this system can chime in. If anyone is local stop by and will go for a ride.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #123
KKSigs
2014 i8 Sophisto Grey
KKSigs's Avatar
United_States
24
Rep
1,156
Posts

Drives: Sophisto Grey i8 Pure Impulse
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indianapolis

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
I wish you guys were local. The drone is hardly noticeable. I'm sure that others who have purchased this system can chime in. If anyone is local stop by and will go for a ride.
I have heard their car and it sounds great. You will not be dissappointed.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 09:29 PM   #124
Shade
Captain
Shade's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
902
Posts

Drives: 12 AW F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago / Hong Kong

iTrader: (1)

Yeah I love the exhaust so much ! Thanks nate@ind gave me a wonderful ride ! The exhaust is deep throaty and aggressive! However like nate said i dont hear any drone at all in the car (no music) ! After i heard it in person, i am certain i am getting this exhaust and i am scheduled for installation too !
__________________


08 E92 M3 AW M-DCT

09 INDxRENN-SPEC Project GT-R
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 09:33 PM   #125
Shade
Captain
Shade's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
902
Posts

Drives: 12 AW F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago / Hong Kong

iTrader: (1)

and clip dont justify at all. you really need to hear it in person. Its AMAZING !

enuf said !
__________________


08 E92 M3 AW M-DCT

09 INDxRENN-SPEC Project GT-R
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 11:04 PM   #126
SS32
Major
SS32's Avatar
64
Rep
1,431
Posts

Drives: 2008 M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC

iTrader: (0)

not making this any easier for me. I NEED this exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 11:45 PM   #127
GeriFix
Lieutenant
GeriFix's Avatar
Australia
7
Rep
531
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 E92; MG TF 160; C2 VTS
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
I wish you guys were local. The drone is hardly noticeable. I'm sure that others who have purchased this system can chime in. If anyone is local stop by and will go for a ride.
I too wish we were local to someone who can demo the exhaust first hand.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #128
SMSgt B
Lieutenant
United_States
16
Rep
450
Posts

Drives: m
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
I wish you guys were local. The drone is hardly noticeable. I'm sure that others who have purchased this system can chime in. If anyone is local stop by and will go for a ride.
I agree we need more input to really let folks know how this exhaust is. For me, I love this exhaust and it sounds perfect. Maybe it is just my ears or maybe I have a special race exhaust (I did tell them I like it loud), but definitely have drone inside. Even my wife noticed it.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2008, 03:12 AM   #129
rich662
Major
rich662's Avatar
Canada
24
Rep
1,031
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 Alpine White
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Richmond, BC

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Got my system instaled today. All I can say is WOW! After driving it for a bit, I asked my frd to drive it around while I stood on the sidewalk. Damn it is a beast. Although its pretty loud around the 2k rpm range, I guess that's how its supposed to be.
__________________
2008 E92 M3 AW/GP Thunder / Eisenmann Race/CF Grills/H&R Sport/AA SSK/ACS CF Roof Spoiler/VRS Bootlid/BBS LM-DBK 20" Champion Edition

FS: DPE LS-5 (for sale: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171839)
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2008, 07:50 AM   #130
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
656
Rep
10,680
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSgt B View Post
I agree we need more input to really let folks know how this exhaust is. For me, I love this exhaust and it sounds perfect. Maybe it is just my ears or maybe I have a special race exhaust (I did tell them I like it loud), but definitely have drone inside. Even my wife noticed it.
I'll take an inside the cabin video soon. Also we have the Sport Performance coming in. We will post a video comparison Enjoy the new exhaust and post some photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich662 View Post
Got my system instaled today. All I can say is WOW! After driving it for a bit, I asked my frd to drive it around while I stood on the sidewalk. Damn it is a beast. Although its pretty loud around the 2k rpm range, I guess that's how its supposed to be.
Congrats Rich! Post a video or some photos when you get a chance
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #131
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Nate@IND's Avatar
656
Rep
10,680
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon View Post
Nate, Any update on when you'll be getting the Sport units in?
We just got two Sport Performance systems in this week One is on our M3 right now. I just got back from making the video. The sound is simply perfect in the cabin.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #132
GeriFix
Lieutenant
GeriFix's Avatar
Australia
7
Rep
531
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 E92; MG TF 160; C2 VTS
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@Industry View Post
We just got two Sport Performance systems in this week One is on our M3 right now. I just got back from making the video. The sound is simply perfect in the cabin.
I so want to see that video.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST