BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #1
Chunga
Captain
 
Chunga's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 black saphire 2008
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denmark, sealand

Posts: 903
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Chunga Send a message via Skype™ to Chunga
Here we go again!

So - we have the whole muslim world hating us again. Fredom of speach is not for all i guess.
Cobenhagen today and somewhere in the middle east.
Its my flag they are having fun with....
Attached Images
   
__________________
Chunga is offline   Denmark
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #2
dmkaldas
*Rollin 3rd*
 
dmkaldas's Avatar
 
Drives: Something fast
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chino Hills

Posts: 1,024
iTrader: (13)

they're just butt hurt
__________________
dmkaldas is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2008, 04:01 PM   #3
hks786
Major General
 
Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 5,350
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
So - we have the whole muslim world hating us again. Fredom of speach is not for all i guess.
Cobenhagen today and somewhere in the middle east.
Its my flag they are having fun with....
I think I seen you posting on this topic before. Firstly, I feel your fustration and pain since it is your home. However...

How do you think we feel? Now I'm not saying that it is okay to have violent protests etc. because that part I dont agree with. However, I do think Muslims should protest against this. Consider the facts:

- Muslims dont draw ANY images of living things that God created. We only draw that which is man-made. Therefore, cartoon pictures of our most respected religous figure would be VERY offensive to us.

- Freedom of speech? that's plain BULL. If I drew a cartoon of your mother with a bomb on her head would you accept it to be me using freedom of speech? NO, you would take it as offensive and you would think my motives were to start trouble.

- We Muslims dont believe in taking part in adultery, drinking, gambling, drugs, prositution etc. or any other of societies evils. Here are a few of our Holy Prophet (SAW)'s teachings:

"The best of you are those who are best to their wives".

“A true believer is one with whom others feel secure. One who returns love for hatred.”

“Which act in Islam is the best?” He replied, “To feed (the poor and needy) and greet those who you know and those who you do not.”

“Do not hate one another, and do not be jealous of one another; and do not desert (cut your relation with) each other, and O Allah’s worshippers! Be brothers. Lo! It is not permissible for any Muslim to desert (not talk to) his brother (Muslim) for more than three days.”

“The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.”


All these other quotes from the Quran and Hadith that people use to justify attacks on innocent civilans are TOTALLY out of context within the Quran itself AND history. Tell me, who throughout the history of mankind said that if you buy gifts for your children you should buy gifts for your neighbours children too. This will keep good relations between you and your neighbour and it would stop your neighbours children from feeling sad at the fact your kids have toys they dont.

I'll tell you who said that - The Holy Prophet (SAW) of Islam. He went on to say that IF you cant afford gifts for neighbour's children then make your children play with theirs out of sight from neighbour's children. Obviously this is so that kids wont nag their parents to buy them things because other kids have them. Look at the beauty of those words. I believe that if everyone adopted such morals there would be no such thing as pressures within society.

Anyway back to the point. Surely you can see how upsetting it is from us Muslims. Think about the example I gave of your mother. Also, our Holy Prophet (SAW) is no longer living. Imagine if I made this image of your mother after her death. That would make it so much worse! Look how angry you are at those Muslims burning your flag which is an inanimate object, try to see why we might be angry at people disrespecting our Holy Prophet (SAW) of Islam, our most respected religous figure.

Please dont use the freedom of speech excuse, I already pointed out how it fails. The truth is anyone could cry "freedom of speech" for disrespecting something. I could burn your flag and call it "freedom of speech"
__________________
hks786 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      02-15-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
AndrewAZ
Major
 
AndrewAZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CA

Posts: 1,244
iTrader: (0)

Like I said in the illegal immigration topic here.. Dont fear the illegal mexicans fear the muslims. They are the real threat, the come here isolate and follow their own laws.
AndrewAZ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 05:06 AM   #5
hks786
Major General
 
Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 5,350
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
Like I said in the illegal immigration topic here.. Dont fear the illegal mexicans fear the muslims. They are the real threat, the come here isolate and follow their own laws.
That is the most crazy statement I have ever heard. We have GOVERNMENTS engaging in ILLEGAL wars. We do have "Muslims" carrying out suicide attacks but if you read the quotes above you'll see they arent following Islam properly. Why do you then rest the fault at the door of Islam? It's not Islam's fault if people dont follow the religion properly.

Also, dont forget that many of these people are giving their blood because of the oppression in the Middle east. Noone gives their blood for no reason and please dont say all of them are brainwashed into thinking they'll go to heaven. That would be a lie. A lot of these people have made it clear they are angry about the war in Iraq - an ILLEGAL war I might add.
__________________
hks786 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 05:41 AM   #6
Chunga
Captain
 
Chunga's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 black saphire 2008
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denmark, sealand

Posts: 903
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Chunga Send a message via Skype™ to Chunga
They have different and strange behavior for sure.
Main problem is we are to far from each other in culture. We can never meet half way or even come closer in any way.
We look in the TV and se them running arround, shooting in the air and yelling strange things. Grown up people and kids - all behaving like kids in our eyes. I am just stunned when i se them acting that way. We can never understand that.
Its also correct that the US killed thousend of people the last 40 years. So somehow its not better. We agree about that.
But like the the middle east muslim animals - we are the western animals. But we can relate to that behavior course its our world.
As i wrote. Different cultures - so far from eachother that we can never meet.
As long there are religion there will be insanity and religius leaders who are taking it out where its dead and blood for winning political issues.
__________________
Chunga is offline   Denmark
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 06:56 AM   #7
hks786
Major General
 
Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 5,350
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Main problem is we are to far from each other in culture. We can never meet half way or even come closer in any way.
I dont think this has anything to do with culture at all. Yes our beliefs might come into the equation BUT that's only what when we are discussing law. At the moment it's purely political. Ask any Muslims, he/she will tell you the oppression in Palestine must end and the illegal war in Iraq must end. These are the 2 main issues of concern and anger for Muslims.

As I said before, noone gives their blood for no reason. That's no excuse, yes the suicide bombing must end but so must the oppression in the East! I think western governments and media also have the responsibility of showing the true light of Islam. At the moment they are portraying terrorism and Islam to be synoymous terms.

Quote:
As long there are religion there will be insanity and religius leaders who are taking it out where its dead and blood for winning political issues.
Yet Enstein said "So long as there are men there will be wars". The point I'm trying to make here is that whether there is religion or not there will always be violence in the world. There no one law to unite the human race. Instead we disagree over everything. Just look at the ages across the world for having sex. Every country has different ages. We will always conflict with eachother. Religion's existance doesnt matter.
__________________
hks786 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 07:44 AM   #8
Chunga
Captain
 
Chunga's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 black saphire 2008
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denmark, sealand

Posts: 903
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Chunga Send a message via Skype™ to Chunga
Well - its kind of hard to accept everything to day and to be political correct.
Muslims have set fire to schools and lots of cars the last 2 nights. Kids 12 - 17 years old kids in groups of 10 - 15 all over the country are fighting police and fire department with stones.
So i think i rest my case before i write something i schouldent in this peacefull car forum.
Yesterday my sons freinds had to hide from some of them. He was lucky to escape. Some where not.
I will take a drive to inspect the dammage from tonights trouble - coursed by young muslims.
__________________
Chunga is offline   Denmark
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 08:03 AM   #9
hks786
Major General
 
Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 5,350
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
Well - its kind of hard to accept everything to day and to be political correct.
Muslims have set fire to schools and lots of cars the last 2 nights. Kids 12 - 17 years old kids in groups of 10 - 15 all over the country are fighting police and fire department with stones.
So i think i rest my case before i write something i schouldent in this peacefull car forum.
Yesterday my sons freinds had to hide from some of them. He was lucky to escape. Some where not.
I will take a drive to inspect the dammage from tonights trouble - coursed by young muslims.
I think what you just said sums up how unfair the world is today. How do you think I feel when you make a point in saying they are "young MUSLIMS"? Who cares what they are. The only reason you would point out they are Muslims is to point the finger of blame at Islam.

How would you feel if I brand all people from Denmark as the same because of a fool who decided to make cartoon images of our most respected Holy Prophet (SAW) who is no longer living to defend accusations against him? AND THEN REPRINT THE CARTOONS AFTER SEEING HOW UPSET WE WERE FIRST TIME ROUND?

Your argument for "freedom of speech" fell apart, as did your argument that we cannot live together because of different cultures. Now who knows what you're trying to say but it isnt fair at all. You should should help us show the true light of Islam. That is one way to defeat some of terrorism. A lot of terrorism will fall away when the young militants learn that what they have been brainwashed into believing isnt true.

As for the political side, I doubt that will ever be solved. At the moment there is an unbalance of power in the world, illegal wars, hatred growing, terrorism growing and no likliness of governments and people to sit down and try solve it any time soon!!!
__________________
hks786 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 09:13 AM   #10
Chunga
Captain
 
Chunga's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 black saphire 2008
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denmark, sealand

Posts: 903
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Chunga Send a message via Skype™ to Chunga
I said "young muslims" course they are young muslims. What ever country they came from dosendt matter. There are also danish white muslims.
In this case its muslims.
And i did say it in a wery neutral way. As a fact.

I think the cartoons are insane. Most of us do. Its the newspaper and not the ordinary danish people that have coursed this situation.
And when they printed them again we just could watch and think - Shit - here we go again. Why insult other peopel to prove something. Childish and asking for trouble.
I can se no purpose of these cartoons in the first place.
__________________
Chunga is offline   Denmark
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 09:36 AM   #11
hks786
Major General
 
Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 5,350
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
I said "young muslims" course they are young muslims. What ever country they came from dosendt matter. There are also danish white muslims.
In this case its muslims.
And i did say it in a wery neutral way. As a fact.

I think the cartoons are insane. Most of us do. Its the newspaper and not the ordinary danish people that have coursed this situation.
And when they printed them again we just could watch and think - Shit - here we go again. Why insult other peopel to prove something. Childish and asking for trouble.
I can se no purpose of these cartoons in the first place.
Okay, then you have my apologies.

I agree that they were insane, and I also agree that it has nothing to do with Danish people. This could have happened in ANY western country.
__________________
hks786 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #12
AndrewAZ
Major
 
AndrewAZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CA

Posts: 1,244
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
That is the most crazy statement I have ever heard. We have GOVERNMENTS engaging in ILLEGAL wars. We do have "Muslims" carrying out suicide attacks but if you read the quotes above you'll see they arent following Islam properly. Why do you then rest the fault at the door of Islam? It's not Islam's fault if people dont follow the religion properly.

Also, dont forget that many of these people are giving their blood because of the oppression in the Middle east. Noone gives their blood for no reason and please dont say all of them are brainwashed into thinking they'll go to heaven. That would be a lie. A lot of these people have made it clear they are angry about the war in Iraq - an ILLEGAL war I might add.
I really dont care, they come over isolate and make their own communities then make demands.. I dont know how anyone can defend this religion, its very sexists and basically brings civilization back to the stone age.

illegal war lol, every war is illegal.. Who sets the laws? Who enforces the laws?

We were plenty justified in going to war according to the laws and rules of the UN. They broke UN resolution after UN resolution and we have plenty of justification. Even your entire democratic party was behind going to war, its just they dont have back bones to stand behind anything they start, and pull a 180 and start bitching when things are not going the way they want.

But again.. I guess the US entering WWI, vietnam, ect was illegal also.


It just makes me sick that anyone can be against removing sadam, who has killed so many of his people and others, he also paid suicide bombers to attack other countries.
AndrewAZ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 02:19 PM   #13
hks786
Major General
 
Drives: *
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK

Posts: 5,350
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ
I really dont care, they come over isolate and make their own communities then make demands.. I dont know how anyone can defend this religion, its very sexists and basically brings civilization back to the stone age.
haha you clearly havent researched Islam. If you were to study Islam at depth, I dont mean out of context quotes or mistranslation but really in depth, you would see how beautiful Islam is.

Regarding sexes in Islam, Islam actually makes it a man's responsibility to provide for his wife and family. If a wife wants to have a job that money is hers, it is not for supporting the family. The Holy Prophet (SAW) also said "the best are those who are best to their wives."

Regarding the stone age, you are really wrong on this. Islam tells us to study the planets, the stars and EVERY aspect of the universe. Isnt that what science is basically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ
illegal war lol, every war is illegal.. Who sets the laws? Who enforces the laws?
lol true. I meant based on lies though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ
It just makes me sick that anyone can be against removing sadam, who has killed so many of his people and others, he also paid suicide bombers to attack other countries.
This is the typical answer we get from people. Just because we werent for the invasion of Iraq, who says we were for Saddam? Why are you limiting it to 2 choices? we DONT want Saddam but we DONT want wars based on LIES.
__________________
hks786 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 07:27 PM   #14
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
I really dont care, they come over isolate and make their own communities then make demands.. I dont know how anyone can defend this religion, its very sexists and basically brings civilization back to the stone age.

illegal war lol, every war is illegal.. Who sets the laws? Who enforces the laws?

We were plenty justified in going to war according to the laws and rules of the UN. They broke UN resolution after UN resolution and we have plenty of justification. Even your entire democratic party was behind going to war, its just they dont have back bones to stand behind anything they start, and pull a 180 and start bitching when things are not going the way they want.

But again.. I guess the US entering WWI, vietnam, ect was illegal also.


It just makes me sick that anyone can be against removing sadam, who has killed so many of his people and others, he also paid suicide bombers to attack other countries.
Funny, how you have no f'n clue about other comments, but you think you do...

Your first comment is so ridiculous, but hey, at least they don't come here with the army and distroy the whole country and murder thousands...for a lying cause...

Your last statement is a complete crap. I have not seen ANYONE in this forum that was against removing Saddam. Yet, you draw that conclusion...

However, every normal person would be against the wars, killing innocent, distroying entire countries and all that against the UN rules...

On top, by engaging in such activity, basic nessesities of people in this country are completely neglected and our future is completely f'ed up...

Was Saddam worth all of it -- heck no!

On the other hand -- a simple example is another dictator -- Milosevic.
We did not lose 5000 lives over him, we did not waste trillion $ over him. We directly paid $150M to the opposition and they took care of it all...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #15
Chunga
Captain
 
Chunga's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 black saphire 2008
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Denmark, sealand

Posts: 903
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to Chunga Send a message via Skype™ to Chunga
hmm - 6 days now. Seems like we have a civil war going on in Denmark.
Its spreading to the whole country.
Btw. Its startet before the cartoons where reprintet. And the course is that secret police court 3 muslims who where going to kill a danish worker on a newspaper.
Not its out of hand..... Total.
__________________
Chunga is offline   Denmark
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #16
DesiGUY
Banned
 
DesiGUY's Avatar
 
Drives: Crazy
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you

Posts: 76
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
they'll cool down once they git laid... till then all this mess.
DesiGUY is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 08:53 PM   #17
speedgod
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City

Posts: 326
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
hmm - 6 days now. Seems like we have a civil war going on in Denmark.
Its spreading to the whole country.
Btw. Its startet before the cartoons where reprintet. And the course is that secret police court 3 muslims who where going to kill a danish worker on a newspaper.
Not its out of hand..... Total.
What a fucking joke. I am sorry to see that Chunga. Hurry and move to Utah! White power!! (no not refering to KKK or any other white supremacist group)

hahaha read into it what you want. I am proud to be American. I got some German,Danish and Sweed in me. FTW
__________________
The will to do - The soul to dare

-Taylor Knox
speedgod is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 09:14 PM   #18
AndrewAZ
Major
 
AndrewAZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CA

Posts: 1,244
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Funny, how you have no f'n clue about other comments, but you think you do...

Your first comment is so ridiculous, but hey, at least they don't come here with the army and distroy the whole country and murder thousands...for a lying cause...

Your last statement is a complete crap. I have not seen ANYONE in this forum that was against removing Saddam. Yet, you draw that conclusion...

However, every normal person would be against the wars, killing innocent, distroying entire countries and all that against the UN rules...

On top, by engaging in such activity, basic nessesities of people in this country are completely neglected and our future is completely f'ed up...

Was Saddam worth all of it -- heck no!

On the other hand -- a simple example is another dictator -- Milosevic.
We did not lose 5000 lives over him, we did not waste trillion $ over him. We directly paid $150M to the opposition and they took care of it all...

Prove me wrong... I can go to just about any town and find a mosque and near that area will be a large population of muslims, they have their own shops ect in a small district sort of like china towns, the only difference is your not welcome if your not muslim, so you get slow service and basically ignored at some places.


All I am going to say is "I told you so" and "Lets wait and see".. Dont come crying to me when you find out your tax dollars in your state have been wasted to build foot washers and a prayer area for them.

And unlike a lot of you folks, I have been to the middle east and have sat down with several muslims and have been to a ton of mosques to learn about their ways. I traveled in a group with women and a lot of places they were not allowed and we have to keep them in the center of the group when we walked since muslim boys would try and push them over for not being in proper full cover. I gathered my opinion of them as not very tolerant of others and the disrespect for women is sickening. I did this all prior to 9/11 and wasnt really shocked when I found out the hijackers will muslim.

In a way being a muslim is like being a democrat, you think everyone else is wrong and you hate all the republicans, yet the problem itself does not lie with others it lies with your own party.

Get over it the war was not fought on lies.. What lies? I like how we just list vague statements, it seems to be a trend for most liberals..
AndrewAZ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #19
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post

Get over it the war was not fought on lies.. What lies? I like how we just list vague statements, it seems to be a trend for most liberals..
Are you serious???
Where is the WMD???
I don't remember POwell going to UN and doing the PPT presentation on Saddam's bad behavior, but on the WMD...
That is all that was shown on TV 30 days before the invasion...

That is one of the lies...among many others that this administration did...

WHy did Powell quit?
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2008, 12:10 AM   #20
AndrewAZ
Major
 
AndrewAZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: CA

Posts: 1,244
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Are you serious???
Where is the WMD???
I don't remember POwell going to UN and doing the PPT presentation on Saddam's bad behavior, but on the WMD...
That is all that was shown on TV 30 days before the invasion...

That is one of the lies...among many others that this administration did...

WHy did Powell quit?
We had the receipts fresh in our hands from the WMD's after all we sold them to Sadam along with France, Germany, Russia. During the Iran Iraq war.. So go learn some history before you respond.. Sadam would not comply with the UN inspections so it sent a red flag that something was up, plus just years earlier he used WMD's to gas the kurds. So do be ignorant and say he didnt have them, since we dam sold sure did sell them to him. Just what happened to them before the war no one knows, possibly sent to Iran? Possibly Sadam destroyed the program but if that was the case why wouldnt he just comply and let UN inspectors inspect the suspected sites.

During the war we came to find out that countries such as France and Russia were illegally dealing with Iraq in terms of weapons sales and oil.


But I like how 95% plus of the democrats supported going to war and you can find sound clips off all of the democrats talking about WMD and how bad Sadam was and his threat to the US since he was funding terrorism. But again after the war doesnt go as fast or as well as they planned the democrats pull a full 180 and try and place blame instead of taking responsibility and help to fix the issues. After all its easy to place blame and sit back and watch, thats how most of American works, we blame others rather than taking responsibility.
AndrewAZ is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2008, 01:50 AM   #21
Negotiator
Lieutenant
 
Negotiator's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 GTI
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fairfax, VA

Posts: 539
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
why wouldnt he just comply and let UN inspectors inspect the suspected sites.
w
I have a giant problem with that statement. Today's answer is: Because it doesn't have to. I know, it's hard to wrap your brain around the concept of a sovereign nation, that can govern itself without outside help - within it's borders, given the definition. UN is both capable, and within right to enforce international laws due to it's peacekeeping contingent. However, they as a reasonable international governing body, would also have to apply the same rules to other countries that break those laws. The law, or well, the agreement referred to, is the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty which limits states with nuclear arsenal to 5: Russia, China, United States, United Kingdom, and France. Notice how Israel, Pakistan, and India, three major world powers have openly tested nuclear weapons, currently possess them, yet UN hasn't enforced the treaty.

Queue the "Because UN is a neutered organization" cries.

Guess what, US hasn't attacked those countries openly. With Iraq, it actually defied a UN decision, and used military action against a sovereign state. I promise you, if Russia or China had done this, US officials would shit a brick over it, and condemn it as undemocratic.

I don't defend Saddam, he is a douche, and deserved to be hanged. I do defend the right of a country to not be invaded randomly, under whatever pretenses, without repercussions to the invader from the international community. This guns blazing attitude is what's undermining the UN, which then gets blamed for being incapable.
Negotiator is offline   Ukraine
0
Reply With Quote
      02-17-2008, 07:56 AM   #22
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
We had the receipts fresh in our hands from the WMD's after all we sold them to Sadam along with France, Germany, Russia. During the Iran Iraq war.. So go learn some history before you respond.. Sadam would not comply with the UN inspections so it sent a red flag that something was up, plus just years earlier he used WMD's to gas the kurds. So do be ignorant and say he didnt have them, since we dam sold sure did sell them to him. Just what happened to them before the war no one knows, possibly sent to Iran? Possibly Sadam destroyed the program but if that was the case why wouldnt he just comply and let UN inspectors inspect the suspected sites.

During the war we came to find out that countries such as France and Russia were illegally dealing with Iraq in terms of weapons sales and oil.


But I like how 95% plus of the democrats supported going to war and you can find sound clips off all of the democrats talking about WMD and how bad Sadam was and his threat to the US since he was funding terrorism. But again after the war doesnt go as fast or as well as they planned the democrats pull a full 180 and try and place blame instead of taking responsibility and help to fix the issues. After all its easy to place blame and sit back and watch, thats how most of American works, we blame others rather than taking responsibility.
First of all...history-wise, I can run circles around you. And looks finance-wise, you're not far ahead, although "specializing" in the area...


WHat Saddam had a long time ago has NOTHING to do with the recent history. We, Bush in particular, claimed through Powell that he had factories of that crap, that he had mobile factories and who knows what else... Again, he used the scare tactics to prove a lie...

Saddam has NEVER, absolutely neved done anything wrong to us. Yes, he hated us, and wished all the bad things to us, but so does 80% of the world today...

He did bad things to his own people and should have been done that way. So did most of the dictators...

Now, alesson in Physics for you -- you can destroy the WMD, but the traces of it (especially nuclear) will remain there for a looooonnnng time. Where is it??? We found none of them (beside 400 empty rusted shells) and absolutely no proof of them existing.

Mr. Blix was appointed from the UN and he said there was nothing there, but Mr. Bush was again smarter... Because of that, our country is bancrupt (and will be in a much worse situation in the future), we lost world respect, we lost 5500 soldiers, we distroyed a sovereign country, killed many innocent, NK developed freely their WMD in front of our face, Iran is toying with us...

Do you really thing we would attack someone if we really knoew they had the WMD??? (hint - NK)... You need to grow up before discussing these topics...

Now, as for the support of democrats and some other nations:
- First of all, the USA was in a very sensitive state then after the 911. Bush used that for his own gains instead getting the whole world to be with us and support us, he acted like a cowboy -- "Either you're with me or my enemy". Speaches on the WMD every day... Propaganda. Of course that most that had political aspirations would have stick by him. Every normal person would have known and questioned it since no real picture ever existed of the sites with all the technology we have...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST