BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
VIBE Motorsports
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #111
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
8,034
Posts

Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
I did too. He hasn't trasnfered the spot yet. Apparently, still trying to find a dealer who wants to trade with him.

I have been calling dealers today. Lots.

Oh well, maybe I just won't get one.
That really sucks. Sorry. Bummer you took your deposit back from Timsev, but I bet he'd take you back! I'll ask my dealer to see what they have available.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #112
Epacy
Reincarnated
Epacy's Avatar
94
Rep
4,227
Posts

Drives: 02 Maxima SE
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
That really sucks. Sorry. Bummer you took your deposit back from Timsev, but I bet he'd take you back! I'll ask my dealer to see what they have available.
Yeah, guess I should have waited until the order went 150 before getting my deposit back.
If I went back I wouldn't get a car until May probably. It would have 19s, but 3 months away. That's if they didn't stick me at the bottom of any list they might have.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 05:46 PM   #113
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
8,034
Posts

Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
Yeah, guess I should have waited until the order went 150 before getting my deposit back.
If I went back I wouldn't get a car until May probably. It would have 19s, but 3 months away. That's if they didn't stick me at the bottom of any list they might have.
Well, not until it went 150, but more like until you got your name on the order as documented by a VIR. They can't screw with you after that without you raising hell with BMWNA. Anyway, that's really a bummer. I sent my dealer an email, so I'll let you know what he says. I checked with him about a potential discount on my car and he said MSRP by the way.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #114
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
southlight's Avatar
695
Rep
6,747
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
I did too. He hasn't trasnfered the spot yet. Apparently, still trying to find a dealer who wants to trade with him.

I have been calling dealers today. Lots.

Oh well, maybe I just won't get one.
Sorry to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
do you type Best regards, south on every post? just wondering
Certainly not...

Best regards, south
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #115
Epacy
Reincarnated
Epacy's Avatar
94
Rep
4,227
Posts

Drives: 02 Maxima SE
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Well, not until it went 150, but more like until you got your name on the order as documented by a VIR. They can't screw with you after that without you raising hell with BMWNA. Anyway, that's really a bummer. I sent my dealer an email, so I'll let you know what he says. I checked with him about a potential discount on my car and he said MSRP by the way.
Thanks.

Car's are stupid anyway.

Maybe I'll just get some cats and call it even...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #116
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
8,034
Posts

Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
Thanks.

Car's are stupid anyway.

Maybe I'll just get some cats and call it even...
Now you're really starting to worry me...
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #117
WCH
Major
WCH's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
1,290
Posts

Drives: '14 F10 M5 SG
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
Sorry to hear this Epacy. My CA took my order today for what will probably be a May delivery. I'm OK with that as the weather's bad enough here that it's probably not worth having it before then. I can certainly understand wanting it sooner though.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 07:20 PM   #118
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
579
Rep
46,037
Posts

Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
^^ no good news from the lady??
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #119
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
227
Rep
15,610
Posts

Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [4.75]
Nooo cats are bad for you, get a bunch of dogs.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #120
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
579
Rep
46,037
Posts

Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
Nooo cats are bad for you, get a bunch of dogs.
+1. dogs taste better in k-bbq or pho
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #121
FifthStreetz
O! So Sour!!
FifthStreetz's Avatar
United_States
227
Rep
15,610
Posts

Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Lee, NJ

iTrader: (24)

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [4.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
+1. dogs taste better in k-bbq or pho
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 09:24 PM   #122
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
OC ///M's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,827
Posts

Drives: Moonstone e92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South County

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
Thanks.

Car's are stupid anyway.

Maybe I'll just get some cats and call it even...
Dude... don't do this to us or yourself. There's gotta be an allocation available somewhere.

Do you want my old (#4) spot with Newbold, it's still available...

Also, were you "for reals" about 150 status?
__________________
OC ///M

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 09:53 PM   #123
Epacy
Reincarnated
Epacy's Avatar
94
Rep
4,227
Posts

Drives: 02 Maxima SE
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
That's what he told me. He said he tried to call yesterday and this morning.

How much is the transport service you are looking at? Where are you going to have it dropped?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #124
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
OC ///M's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,827
Posts

Drives: Moonstone e92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South County

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
That's what he told me. He said he tried to call yesterday and this morning.

How much is the transport service you are looking at? Where are you going to have it dropped?
He tried to call...me?

Not sure on transport yet, I was going to try and have a courtesy delivery done. If not, I will have it transpoted through Horseless Carriage

I have heard nothing but positive feedback on these guys...
__________________
OC ///M

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 10:08 PM   #125
Epacy
Reincarnated
Epacy's Avatar
94
Rep
4,227
Posts

Drives: 02 Maxima SE
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC kid View Post
He tried to call...me?

Not sure on transport yet, I was going to try and have a courtesy delivery done. If not, I will have it transpoted through Horseless Carriage

I have heard nothing but positive feedback on these guys...
Uh oh, they misspelled collectors (coolectors) on the front page under "Enclosed Transport".
Doesn't look good...

I'll keep them in mind if I need such service.
Did you get a quote?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #126
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
OC ///M's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,827
Posts

Drives: Moonstone e92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South County

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
Uh oh, they misspelled collectors (coolectors) on the front page under "Enclosed Transport".
Doesn't look good...

Did you get a quote?
Hhhmmm...well, you do have to be pretty cool to call yourself a "private collector"

no quote yet, from all accounts they are reasonable though.
__________________
OC ///M

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #127
Epacy
Reincarnated
Epacy's Avatar
94
Rep
4,227
Posts

Drives: 02 Maxima SE
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
I wouldn't even know where to guess, $1k?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 10:22 PM   #128
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
8,034
Posts

Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

When I moved to Boston from SanFran, my employer ended up paying $1200 to ship my car.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 10:23 PM   #129
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
OC ///M's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,827
Posts

Drives: Moonstone e92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South County

iTrader: (0)

Depends how many miles, etc...

Try this meanwhile...

auto transport pricing
__________________
OC ///M

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 10:23 PM   #130
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
8,034
Posts

Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Would you consider doing PCD?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #131
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon
OC ///M's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,827
Posts

Drives: Moonstone e92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South County

iTrader: (0)

won't that "delay" when I can get my hands on her?
__________________
OC ///M

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 10:53 PM   #132
lucid
Major General
lucid's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
8,034
Posts

Drives: E30 M3; Expedition
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC kid View Post
won't that "delay" when I can get my hands on her?
I was referring to E's options. Yes, you should probably stay away from PCD. I have my SA checking for PCD openings, but I am not optimistic that he'll come up with something April.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST