BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Mporium BMW

08-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #1
jjung
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 x3

Unhappy how to cancel maintenance program upgrade. please help!

I wish I have known this site when I had my 2008 x3. Due to personal reasons I wasn't able to keep my X3 and had to trade in this past weekend.
I asked the dealer if I would be able to cancel the maintenance program upgrade which I purchased 4 years since I no longer own the car anymore. The lady told me that the plan can not be cancelled and that it can be only transferable even the car is sold to different party. Is this true or was she telling me this because the dealer doesn't want to refund me a check? Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
SHFT
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i 6MT

I don't believe that is true but then again I'm not 100%. I would imagine you would be refunded the prorated amount back unless of course your maintenance exceeded your warranty cost.