BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

01-12-2010, 02:21 AM   #1
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

lol

blah blah blah

Last edited by 2M; 10-20-2011 at 05:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 02:34 AM   #2
boymonkey
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: slow

She loves you but you're free to date other girls. What's to be upset about? Go out more!
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 04:39 AM   #3
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

eh, idk.

she might not want to be locked in a relationship. i think it's strange that she'd feel that way after being together, as you said, for a couple of months.

what does she consider rushing things?
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 04:53 AM   #4
THE JEDI
Major
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 2.5i

Dude..just be like Tiger...love ya wife but hump the others.....hehehhee
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 04:54 AM   #5
THE JEDI
Major
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 2.5i

Okay sorry....I'm being rude....if she says your rushing her back off..way off....she might really care for ya but aint ready to commit....so do what other dudes do..date other chicks..I mean don't let this girl know ya want her so bad then you will be a fall back guy..ya know what I mean.....
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 05:54 AM   #6
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
When I tell a girl that, usually it means I have some other prospects that I really, really want to try out..

You can never be friends with an ex in my experience.
Could you really put up with meeting "The Next Guy"??
      01-12-2010, 06:34 AM   #7
arrutled
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Olsa

Do yourself a huge favor and say your goodbyes and go on your merry way. Look where this one is heading........down the drain. Keep your dignity and get the hell out now! Or else in a couple of months youll be thinking to yourself, "self I shoulda gotten the hell outta there asap" Now go grab a bottle of liquor and start drinking! Make sure you turn your phone off first! Cheers and good luck!

AW 135i w/ blackette, performance short shift kit, BMW alarm, Performance rotors, APEX ARC-8 wheels, Direzza Star Spec 235/275, Dinan stage 3 suspension, M3 wishbones/tension rods/front sway/rear subframe bushings and thats all folks!
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 06:40 AM   #8
fun ticket
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
When I tell a girl that, usually it means I have some other prospects that I really, really want to try out..

You can never be friends with an ex in my experience.
Could you really put up with meeting "The Next Guy"??
Like he said, her comments to you mean she has something else she is interested in. Back way off....as in disappear. You'll get over it, I did and was better off with the next one.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #9
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
At least she was nice about dumping you instead of telling you the real reason... Nobody ever really thinks "things are going to fast, better stop them completely". She doesn't love you and is not into you, move on. I hate when chicks try and drag guys around by saying crap like that.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #10
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun ticket View Post
Like he said, her comments to you mean she has something else she is interested in. Back way off....as in disappear. You'll get over it, I did and was better off with the next one.
+1
Go see other women. If she likes you she will not be able to stand it and come back. But it sounds like the easy clean break because there is someone else but she doesn't want to cheat. How old are you by the way? "Love" getting thrown around after 2 months?
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 08:43 AM   #11
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

It's hard, but give her the distance. I've been in that situation and just made it worse by trying to push for the relationship. You've both got to want it to make it happen, otherwise don't bother.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #12
arrutled
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Olsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
thats what sucks though...id get over her if there was a real reason..the way she put it bothers me cuz i keep on thinkin theres a chance possibly in the future

Theres your problem. Don't let the door hit you on your way out of this one!

AW 135i w/ blackette, performance short shift kit, BMW alarm, Performance rotors, APEX ARC-8 wheels, Direzza Star Spec 235/275, Dinan stage 3 suspension, M3 wishbones/tension rods/front sway/rear subframe bushings and thats all folks!
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #13
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep

There may well be, but if she says work it means distant future. I had the same thing happen to me. Dated a girl for 3 years in college and got the "i need to just be friends" I went the fuck it road. Went to AC with a few friends, got hammered and moved on. She had a new boyfriend within a few months. Shes engaged now. It's the way these things work. Sometimes you get screwed, but you never know unless you keep throwing yourself out there. "Keep plugging kid. Good things will happen."
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #14
Derek Zoolander
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M-Sport

At your age... disregard females, acquire currency.
If she doesn't want you, find someone who does.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 09:36 AM   #15
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander View Post
At your age... disregard females, acquire currency.
If she doesn't want you, find someone who does.
in this economy that may actually be the LESS fiscally responsible decision...
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 09:49 AM   #16
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Alpine....there are plenty of girls out there. This girl sounds like she is giving you the run around....do yourself a favor...drop her ...forget about her...and move on with your life. I went through hell dealing with my first g/f....and wasted so many days/weeks/months worrying about her...and questioning whether there was the "possibility for a future." From my experience..."getting back together" doesn't work...others will tell you different, but that is just me. Looking back now, I can't believe I wasted so much time and energy on it....i'm 25...broke up with the first g/f (my first love so to speak) when I was 20.....(we dated for 2.5 years)....now I am with an amazing girl who trounces her and all past g/fs in everyway. You will find the same. Just move on, get out there....and meet new people!

I wish you the best bro......

my friend once told me....."girls come and go...but the naked pictures you have of them...last forever!" lol...idk...thought that might cheer you up.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #17
lucas.kent
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
You are way too young to worry about it. There are literally millions of date-able girls out there, no need to go through grief through this one. If you ask any married guy here, or maybe even any guy over 35, 40, they will tell you to live it up when you're young and while you can. Because real life (married, kids, lots of bills) comes quickly - and you will LOOOOONG for the days.

Not to diminish your situation though. Breaking up is always hard to do, but you've got plenty of time to make it up and make it all better!
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #18
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Shes interested in someone else but wants to have you as a back up. Hence the "I love you but I dont want to be committed to you." She figures if it doesnt work out with another guy she always has you as a crutch.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 12:22 PM   #19
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

I'm reading into this much like how Sara and other members are, but you should ask some mutual friends what they make of the situation. We only know as much as you choose to tell us so our opinions are inevitably biased. Either way, you still need to back off and give it some room.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 02:19 PM   #20
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Unfortunately this is most likely the truth. I know I've used that line in the past when I needed to get rid of one prospect for another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
...and she says there is no 1 else she just wants to focus on work right now and is not ready to commit to someone...should i stay close with her or should i forget her?
Forget her, man. It may be tough but it'll be the right choice. If she says there's nobody else, there is (in woman talk). In reality you have a better chance of getting her back if you stop TRYING to get her back. Women want what they can not have.

Repeat after me: Female logic is not logical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Shes interested in someone else but wants to have you as a back up. Hence the "I love you but I dont want to be committed to you." She figures if it doesnt work out with another guy she always has you as a crutch.
Bingo!
      01-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #21
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
At least she was nice about dumping you instead of telling you the real reason... Nobody ever really thinks "things are going to fast, better stop them completely". She doesn't love you and is not into you, move on. I hate when chicks try and drag guys around by saying crap like that.
I disagree about being let down "nicely." I'm not a pasture so don't bullshit me. When I ask for your honest reasons, I want honesty. I don't care if it hurts my feelings, I'd rather know the truth than have my mind wander.

I'm all about honesty. If you don't want to be in a relationship with someone you should tell them straight up. Not, well, blah blah blah.

I say stay in touch with her, but don't contact her for a while and see if she contacts you. I look at the friendship thing as making me stronger. If I can learn to be friends with someone I'm into and grow out of my initial feelings about her (although they will always be there to a degree), it will help me out in the long run.

I'm in a somewhat similar situation OP. I'm not sure what the hell the girl I was/am talking to is meaning. Suspect the same that everyone else has, but at the same time she has some other issues I know and it may be those. I'm giving it some time and backed off. If I don't hear something after a while I'm just going to let her know what's on my mind and be done with it. It's up to her if she wants to attempt to be my friend or not.

Stay strong man. It's tough, b/c my days are up and down and fucked up just like yours.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #22
alpha325i
this chick >
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. There are plenty other girls out there. If she is being shady by saying that she doesn't want commitment or anything serious, chances are it will not work out in the long run anyway. So when Friday roles around, get the Bimmer washed up, where something snazzy, find a wing man, and hit the town for a little nigh life. You will find something to squeeze on
Appreciate 0