BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

Mporium BMW

10-09-2010, 08:27 AM   #1
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II

E90 M3 LCI and Non-LCI Cosmetic Market?

So i've been wondering a lot, is their no market for E90 M3s? Why is it that no one is really making Badass Diffusers? The only reason we have front lips, is because E90/91/92/93 are all "cross dress-able", so Why not? that's what they say.

What im trying to figure out is, are there no one in the aftermarket business looking to make aggressive e90 m3 diffusers, as aggressive as the ones that Are offered to the E92s.

What would it take to make this happen? i've been wanting a nice Full piece diffuser since day one of owning this car back in early 08, any chance to making this happen? Not vorsteiner, or 3D or what ever they are called, Because they just aren't a full piece in my opinion. Tell me im crazy, but could someone chime in to let us know for the E90 m3 drivers whats happening? whats going on? how come we are being shut out of the game? Feels like Discrimination(). maybe their are more coupes and what not, but im sure us saloon drivers deserve a little more.

just my .02, here to hear some more of all of yoursssssss
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
Crazy Bimmer
The Jesal
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
There just not enough demand to make E90 products. People say they want it but when parts are made, seldom buy. At least when it comes to the E90 crowd.

I have the challenge diffuser and its aggressive looking enough for me.

Last edited by Crazy Bimmer; 10-09-2010 at 10:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
riyatch
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

I have been waiting for the right rear diffuser as well. Sure, some are out but nothing that i want to put on my car which is why i dont buy. I think many e90 owners feel the same. Right now im waiting for the arkym diffuser to come out. Hoping that they do the e90 some justice.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #4
MRE90M3
"its baby blue m3 to you sir."
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone Metallic II

i concur with you about the products being made but very little of the product is purchased, but the reason is, As riyatch has mentioned.. They are just not aggressive or something that appeals to the e90 owners. Im pretty sure that the companies offering diffuser products to the saloon m3's should really put a little more into. Design something BAD ass im sure 3D, Vorsteiner, challenger, etc should have more to offer than what we have already seen.

i dont know, im really hoping for something aggressive, i hope arkym does come out with something "aggressive".
Appreciate 0