BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

Mporium BMW

05-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #89
Giccy
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: like he has much to learn

Such a funny thread. Embarrassing and pitiful, but funny.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #90
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkhanna16 View Post
You must be the Shah of new york. Living in a closet just like the show. But wearing only chanel, gucci, and prada.
You must be the shah of your mom's basement, getting online acting like you have their money. Driving around an M3, like somebody is supposed to be impressed. Seriously, if you are made of money, posts some ferrari pictures, and seriously, buy some better mods for that M3. Oh it's in a trust fund...thats cool...

Still can't get over you telling me you have a condo in four cities and you have VMRs and NBA jerseys for sale...
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #91
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red ZCP DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
You must be the shah of your mom's basement, getting online acting like you have their money. Driving around an M3, like somebody is supposed to be impressed. Seriously, if you are made of money, posts some ferrari pictures, and seriously, buy some better mods for that M3.

Still can't get over you telling me you have a condo in four cities and you have VMRs and NBA jerseys for sale...
The OC is a mansion*

E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red, DCT, ZCP
past rides-IS350, E92 335i
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:00 PM   #92
Nine
Banned
Rep

Quote:
The OC is a mansion*
Thats cool man, still living at home?

Last edited by Nine; 05-23-2012 at 05:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #93
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 ZCP M3 - 2007 335i crashd

Dont know why you guys brought nationality into this but since you have...Persian and what?..

Egyptian born here..middle eastners are well suited for this life and for good reason..try growing up where war, starvation, and despair are the norm

Like I said you Amercians have no concept..you only expect good things for yourselves..when the rest of the world expects nothing but bad..only they aren’t disappointed by it..

A bunch of spoiled silver spoons
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #94
stefan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Man I have to say I actually hate frozen black. Looks like you might as well have wrapped your car in vinyl. To each their own, though. Interesting idea on the red stitching inside but it doesn't translate well... get a better photo maybe? (Also where did you get this done?)

As for spoiled this and that.. if your dad bought it for you, just admit you're spoiled. Nothing to argue about then, maybe these threads wouldn't go on forever. Hell who cares anyway.
      05-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #95
Nine
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibra1 View Post
Dont know why you guys brought nationality into this but since you have...Persian and what?..

Egyptian born here..middle eastners are well suited for this life and for good reason..try growing up where war, starvation, and despair are the norm

Like I said you Amercians have no concept..you only expect good things for yourselves..when the rest of the world expects nothing but bad..only they aren’t disappointed by it..

It was my fault, I said it was annoying that a recent school grad recieved a 70k car as a gift, mrkhenna thought he could laugh at me and my life, call me a peasant...and I felt the need to challenge him on his comments.

My life is good, good enough not to care about these things....And yes, in this country we have it very good, regardless of money, regardless of anything, we have it a lot better than people in other countries.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #96
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Haven't posted on this forum in a while.. Damn tho, can't believe how much hating is going on here... Great looking car brother.. Take that bad boy to NYC with u
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #97
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
It was my fault, I said it was annoying that a recent school grad recieved a 70k car as a gift, mrkhenna thought he could laugh at me and my life, call me a peasant...and I felt the need to challenge him on his comments.

My life is good, good enough not to care about these things....And yes, in this country we have it very good, regardless of money, regardless of anything, we have it a lot better than people in other countries.
I called u a hater at first....after i got more info then i called u a peasant

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #98
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthirtyfizle View Post
Haven't posted on this forum in a while.. Damn tho, can't believe how much hating is going on here... Great looking car brother.. Take that bad boy to NYC with u
Seriously, I'm just sticking up for the batmobie

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #99
Nine
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Seriously, I'm just sticking up for the batmobie
And I was just sticking up for VP M3, the second poster. The fact of the matter is that life isn't fair, we all have different sources of income but one way or another we attain our goals or what we percieve as our rewards.

I sympathize with the 49 yearold who refused to go to a photoshoot with a 23 yearold who just recieved an M3 as a gift, an Individual NEW M3 no less. This is baller status.

Just to give an example to the younger guys who may have trouble grasping this concept. Let me give you a little perspective and maybe you will gain a different angle.

Once you graduate you will enter into an organization, a law firm, bank, hedge fund, tech company, etc...it is often the case that these companies will have rewards for service. For example at LMCO (Lockheed) it is common to recieve a Rolex for 20 years of service. Now if you worked twenty years to earn that 8-10k Rolex, it would be difficult to see that same reward (8-10k), awarded to a person who turned 18 or graduated from college...that is because the trials and tribulations that you will encounter over the life of your working career far out weigh any challenges you may have seen while in school or under your parent's financial shelter.

While I am in my 20s, I certainly grasp that concept, I do find it annoying when I hear about a 70k graduation gift. Is it my business, NO. But I think I'm entitled to bitch about it, since I had to work my ass off to afford a good life and a 70k car.

Last edited by Nine; 05-23-2012 at 05:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #100
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 SO

Quote:
I just saw this.... I'm 28.

I'm going to see F1 in Montreal, how is that not cool?? Honestly, how can you make Formula 1 not cool, Tiesto, Guetta will both be there.

Ferraris, Racing, (not to mention the women of Canada) - how can you make that not cool?

Bro tell me you're going to some exclusive ass event or that you're racing alongside at the Monaco GP but attending Montreal GP? Lollll troll

The event is cool but nobody reps it in the context you did. If you were trying to make a point you'd say you were one of the founders that made the Dubai GP possible or some shit like that. Not peasant "I might go to a GP in Canada"

Nonetheless the GP is sick and anyone going should be happy and have a good time. Not hating on that but hating on this Persian wanna be
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:41 PM   #101
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Bro you of all people should know about how retarded Persian Americans act. I'm Lebanese Armenian so I feel you on the USA hate but come on Persians are the farthest thing from Arabs like us.

If you grew up around money mr Egypt you wouldn't be calling them spoile silver spoons. I obviously know what side you were on during that Egypt Mubarak shit last year. If you were in his position what would you have done???????

#arabmovement
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #102
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
And I was just sticking up for VP M3, the second poster. The fact of the matter is that life isn't fair, we all have different sources of income but one way or another we attain our goals or what we percieve as our rewards.

I sympathize with the 49 yearold who refused to go to a photoshoot with a 23 yearold who just recieved an M3 as a gift, an Individual NEW M3 no less. This is baller status.

Just to give an example to the younger guys who may have trouble grasping this concept. Let me give you a little perspective and maybe you will gain a different angle.

Once you graduate you will enter into an organization, a law firm, bank, hedge fund, tech company, etc...it is often the case that these companies will have rewards for service. For example at LMCO (Lockheed) it is common to recieve a Rolex for 20 years of service. Now if you worked twenty years to earn that 8-10k Rolex, it would be difficult to see that same reward (8-10k), awarded to a person who turned 18 or graduated from college...that is because the trials and tribulations that you will encounter over the life of your working career far out weight any challenges you may have seen while in school or under your parent's financial shelter.

While I am in my 20s, I certainly grasp that concept, I do find it annoying when I hear about a 70k graduation gift. Is it my business, NO. But I think I'm entitled to bitch about it, since I had to work my ass off to afford a good life and a 70k car.

I might have said hmm this 50 year old Persian dude has a point but you're 28 lol you're as young as us you loser guy
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #103
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:

Once you graduate you will enter into an organization, a law firm, bank, hedge fund, tech company, etc...it is often the case that these companies will have rewards for service. For example at LMCO (Lockheed) it is common to recieve a Rolex for 20 years of service. Now if you worked twenty years to earn that 8-10k Rolex, it would be difficult to see that same reward (8-10k), awarded to a person who turned 18 or graduated from college...that is because the trials and tribulations that you will encounter over the life of your working career far out weigh any challenges you may have seen while in school or under your parent's financial shelter.

Its not about the watches price.....You clearly don't understand the significance of getting something like that from a company.
Edit:its cuz ur persian and all u car about is money....i forgot....GUCCI, CHANEL, PRADA

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #104
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSSIIM3 View Post
Bro you of all people should know about how retarded Persian Americans act. I'm Lebanese Armenian so I feel you on the USA hate but come on Persians are the farthest thing from Arabs like us.

If you grew up around money mr Egypt you wouldn't be calling them spoile silver spoons. I obviously know what side you were on during that Egypt Mubarak shit last year. If you were in his position what would you have done???????
#arabmovement
Im not trying to spark an ethinc war or a political one..Persians have their views unfortuntaly they live in a ultra-repressive society and dont have most of the freedoms that Egyptians or Lebanese nationals do..You dont think that shapes the way a group of people think?

As I said earlier I have humble beginnings..I didnt grow up around money far from it..My whole family is from villages my grandmother and grandfather were illiterate yet their ONLY goal in life was to make sure their children (my parents) were educated..and my parents passed that on to us..AND I thank them for it...if you wanted something you worked for it..nothing was just handed to you

You know what I got for graduation?... A job

So if anyone is the real peaseant here its me..but as the saying goes the sweet is never sweet w/o the sour and thats all Im saying here..you value things when you work for them..not when they are handed to you for no reason.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #105
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Im not trying to spark an ethinc war or a political one..Persians have their views unfortuntaly they live in a ultra-repressive society and dont have most of the freedoms that Egyptians or Lebanese nationals do..You dont think that shapes the way a group of people think?

As I said earlier I have humble beginnings..I didnt grow up around money far from it..My whole family is from villages my grandmother and grandfather were illiterate yet their ONLY goal in life was to make sure their children (my parents) were educated..and my parents passed that on to us..AND I thank them for it...if you wanted something you worked for it..nothing was just handed to you

You know what I got for graduation?... A job

So if anyone is the real peaseant here its me..but as the saying goes the sweet is never sweet w/o the sour and thats all Im saying here..you value things when you work for them..not when they are handed to you for no reason.
Hahahaha man by peasant we been trick or joke or poser. Nine is all of the above
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #106
tibra1
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSSIIM3 View Post
Hahahaha man by peasant we been trick or joke or poser. Nine is all of the above
Im not up on all internet lingo like that i guess..anyways live and let live..I doubt OP gives a shit what any of us thinks anyways.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #107
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

WTF happened to this thread?
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #108
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
WTF happened to this thread?
Exactly what I was thinking lol. I actually read every post in this thread and damn did I get my amusement for the day haha. OP nice ride, treat her well and I am sure in good time you will be able to buy your first car alone and then the haters will fizzle away.

Edit; heck I just could not resist.. I am 21 and I own my car out right. Yes I sell counterfeit goods and whenever you guys send stuff on Greyhound and it goes missing, you got it, that is me.

(I wonder who can see the truth and the lies in what I said.. lol)
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #109
schnell325
Bored at work....
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 GTS//2022 M235iGC

Ah shit. Can I have my tires back? They went missing on the way thru Calgary.
Grey Matter:2008 E92 M3:608/425. SG/PS SOLD!
Dark Matter:2015 F80 M3:495/505. SOLD!
Anti Matter :2016 F82 M4 GTS
What next?!? A 2022 M235i GC- I must be getting old
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #110
MRSSIIM3
General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Im not up on all internet lingo like that i guess..anyways live and let live..I doubt OP gives a shit what any of us thinks anyways.
hahaha its all good man
Appreciate 0