BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

09-07-2009, 02:48 AM   #1
skywalker562
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 AW M3 E93 6MT

finding the best dealer to get 1200 miles service

Good morning.
i am searching for a good dealer to get my first 1200 miles service. i read many threads and not all dealers are same. i hear many bad stories about BMW dealers i just don't know which one i should go to. if you have any good experience w/ certain dealer, would you let me know? i have 08 E93 M3 6MT. yes i said it correctly. 08 model but first 1200 miles service. oh~ also, no dealer car wash, yes? i read dealer car was is the way to HELL. lots of problem. I live in Garden Grove. ~ Thank you guys in advance

p.s. i also like to get an OEM alarm & install. i read one thread that says ~$600 at one OC dealer. don't remember the name now but it's little expensive, isn't it?
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
skdoosh
Private
Rep
Drives: 09 m3 coupe dct

i would go with crevier, but that is who i bought the car from, and i have bought from them before.

In general i would go with the dealer you bought the car from, because if you have problems i think you have a little more pull, because you sales person is there, and they do want you to buy another car at some point.

And the alarm you should ask for 500 because i think that is what it use to cost when they were pre-wired.

The car is mine......The house, not yet. oaky not ever!
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2009, 10:39 AM   #3
skywalker562
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 AW M3 E93 6MT

Thank you for sharing. the dealer i bought is far. and i was thinking of building a good relationship with near-OC dealer(s) when i get my first service / alarm deal.
Appreciate 0