BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

05-29-2011, 11:21 PM   #45
scott_uw
Teatime
Rep
Drives: Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesaw05 View Post
I joined this just to comment. I contacted N54 a while back, set up an "appointment" this guy operates out of his mother's garage in a residential neighbourhood! Shady indeed, and no thank you.....
Not sure how you can say that, as if he advertises that he's got a retail store going on. He lives in a nice area and is a friendly guy, when you decide to save on shipping to pick your stuff up I'm not sure you can call him shady.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #46
Shanesaw05
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Long time, didn't feel like getting into a pissing match but recently someone I know dealt with Mike and ya by all reports he's a nice guy. However, work was done in the driveway while neighbours scowled at him, cash deal. Upon leaving a neighbour down the street took yelled something at him and took his plate #. WTF?? My earlier point was that a business like this sounds a little shady, not necessarily the work, but the circumstance "come over to my place, I'll do the work in my driveway" Heat score! You know it's cash only, no taxes. To each his own I guess, doesn't make me comfortable. Maybe Mike should start making house calls, find another way.....
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #47
JohnJ80
Rep
Drives: Peel P50

Can you say...owned?! good eye!

http://www.youtube.com/BMWUSA?x=us_showcase2_4984_30
Appreciate 0