BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

05-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
dizman7
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 99 E36 M3 Cabio

My first mod!

Ok, it's nothing special, I just replaced those obnoxious orange stock reflectors with some clears ones. It was easy to go the old ones off but a little tricky to get the new ones in, I know I did it wrong the first time because the bumper was dimpled in where the reflector was, ha ha.

I don't recall seeing clear ones on IB before on here. I got them so they'd match the headlights. I thought I wanted painted ones at first but the more I saw them the less I liked them, just looked unnatural as there were these random bulges on the sides of the bumper, kind of like a skin colored bandaid on your arm.

The next thing I might do is black out the kidney grills. Well keep the chrome around them but black out the vertical lines, if I can to match the black plastic in the intake below them.

Don't have the budget to get to carried away right now, and it's a lease so don't know if I want to get carried away with it either.
Attached Images

05-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #2
johnhk79
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

i actually like your clear better than painted for your car color
Appreciate 0