BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

EXXEL Distributions

04-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
kthxbye
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 Coupe

Detailing Services on a Budget in Central NJ

I'll preface this with saying that I am not a full-time detail business, but as the weather warms up I like to do a few cars per week for some mod money. I have 12 years of experience in detailing high-end cars and continue to spend time daily researching to ensure I have the best tools to deliver the best results. I'm located in Central NJ (East Windsor, 08520) and prefer clients to drop their car off to me, however I can always plan to come to you.

I would say that my typical clients are a pretty specific group. I cater to those who know and care enough about their car to seek professional detailing to correct, protect, and shine their paint, but who still use their cars regularly and do not always want to invest the time and money to in a 100% show-car detail from one of the well-established detailers in the area. My philosophy is that your car's paint is just like skin and it needs to be treated with the same care to keep your car looking its best over time.

Here are a few of the more common packages I offer, but I always like to consult with you to choose the appropriate services to get you into a routine that is manageable and efficient (whether you do your washes yourself or come back to me). In addition to what you see I also offer more comprehensive packages that include deeper levels of paint correction, paint sealing, glaze, and more.

Foam Hand Wash - 1-1.5 hrs
  • Decontaminate wheels, brakes, and tires of road grime and brake dust
  • Foam car w/ PH balanced wash shampoo to loosen dirt particle
  • Use lambs wool mit to capture and remove particles w/o dragging them across the paint
  • Moisturize tires and other plastic/rubber components to prevent fading and cracking
  • Hand dry to a shine and finish with a synthetic spray wax

Mini Spa Day - 3-5 hrs
  • Everything from the Foam Hand Wash package
  • Use detailing clay over exterior painted surfaces to remove embedded paint contaminents
  • Machine polish to remove minor paint swirls and enhance the paint's luster
  • Machine wax with natural Brazilian carnuba for a deep rich shine
  • Finish with a second layer of synthetic spray wax for additional protection
  • Dash, doors, and trim cleaned and protected
  • Leather conditioner applied by hand

I am offering some great deals for forum members, feel free to shoot me a PM and let's get your car looking its best.

And I'll close with some eye candy of cars I've worked with in past year. I apologize in advance as I don't have in process shots, being a 1 man operation its tough to get the camera out at each step. If that is something you guys would like to see let me know, I am doing a full correction and sealant on a 2011 750Li this weekend.

Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
MShao825
Go Terps!
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII/FR E92 M3

Can you PM me your quote for a mini spa day? You might be just what I'm looking for as winter comes to an end