BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

EXXEL Distributions

11-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Talking Ross @ BimmerEyes

Just wanted to post up a review of Ross over @ BimmerEyes. He deals with the sale of LUX products in Canada and damn what great customer service. I received the product yesterday via a group buy, went to install and one of the bulbs defective. Problem? NOPE. Left Ross a VMail and he got back to me, with-in a 60 second phone call we had established it was faulty, he would send me a new one and I would send the faulty one back. I should have the new one by TOMORROW and he should have the defective one. I'll be sure to add to the already extensive gallery of picture tomorrow once install is done.

Check this thread - http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603828 - Many many happy customers.

Don't hesitate to buy from him, you'll get super quick shipping (providing the item is in stock) and great customer service.

10/10. Period.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
stefan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

+1

Ross is a great guy to deal with and handled our mini group buy perfectly. Provides a high level of support with fast responses.