BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Mporium BMW

07-29-2010, 03:40 AM   #1
M3ryder55
Major
Rep
Drives: 15' MW/SO

Those of you with "aggressive springs" would you do it again?

I've searched, I've looked at so many different pictures of every after market spring and I still can't make up my mind.

Like many before me, I am as well torn between Eibach's and Rd Sport Springs. But I quickly opted out the eibachs as I am looking for something for aggressive for looks. But than again today I found myself deciding to get the eibachs.

I've read peoples feedbacks. H&R was quickly out of the picture as I've heard mostly negative comments about it. RD sport for the most part seems to be getting the best ratings in terms of the most aggressive drop while retaining a good ride.

I'm not asking whats the best, I'm just curious. Those with eibachs, ever wish you had a more aggressive drop? Would you opt for another route? Vice versa for others? Wish your car was lower? Higher? Not as bouncy?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #2
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ryder55 View Post
I've searched, I've looked at so many different pictures of every after market spring and I still can't make up my mind.

Like many before me, I am as well torn between Eibach's and Rd Sport Springs. But I quickly opted out the eibachs as I am looking for something for aggressive for looks. But than again today I found myself deciding to get the eibachs.

I've read peoples feedbacks. H&R was quickly out of the picture as I've heard mostly negative comments about it. RD sport for the most part seems to be getting the best ratings in terms of the most aggressive drop while retaining a good ride.

I'm not asking whats the best, I'm just curious. Those with eibachs, ever wish you had a more aggressive drop? Would you opt for another route? Vice versa for others? Wish your car was lower? Higher? Not as bouncy?
I have not considered any other aftermarket springs than Eibachs since 1990. They actually get the car slightly lower than their published specs.
Appreciate 0