BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

08-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #1
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Xmas in August?

Well today was like like xmas for me, and im jewish!

I needed a new laptop for school so I was planning on getting the cheaper HP to save money but instead my dad got me the iphone, blackbook, and imac (20"). It honestly felt like xmas...

but heres where it gets good...so im trying to port my number over to cingular from Tmobile, and they wont do it. They gave ATT a reason that they need to review the account and might do it monday. Thats bullshit, so I call them after seeing superbad (hilarious, highly suggest it) and their like were closed we close at 10pm pacific time, uhh its 11 EST. Sorry had to rant, a good day gone bad, and what makes it worse is I leave tomarrow for boston for a college interview and get back monday night so ill be without the iphone or anycell phone for 2 days :mad:
      08-18-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
Well today was like like xmas for me, and im jewish!

I needed a new laptop for school so I was planning on getting the cheaper HP to save money but instead my dad got me the iphone, blackbook, and imac (20"). It honestly felt like xmas...

but heres where it gets good...so im trying to port my number over to cingular from Tmobile, and they wont do it. They gave ATT a reason that they need to review the account and might do it monday. Thats bullshit, so I call them after seeing superbad (hilarious, highly suggest it) and their like were closed we close at 10pm pacific time, uhh its 11 EST. Sorry had to rant, a good day gone bad, and what makes it worse is I leave tomarrow for boston for a college interview and get back monday night so ill be without the iphone or anycell phone for 2 days :mad:
That is hardly any shit to be pissed over. You just got a couple thousand in shit. I wish I was that lucky.

What college are you looking at in Boston?
      08-19-2007, 12:19 AM   #3
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
No I understand that im just aggervated that Tmobile wouldnt release my number and ATT said they couldnt do anything about it. About 45 min after I got off the phone with ATT (after the guy said im SOL) It activated!

Im going to see Bentley College, and Suffolk while im there for 2 days.
      08-19-2007, 12:53 AM   #4
al4m
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 328i - sgm

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
wait, so is it activated now?
and you're phone's working?
if it is, MAN, this thread is pointless now
haha