BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #23
panzerjager
Rep
Drives: '10 C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watwood View Post
Future wife wants to go there for our honeymoon. Flying into San Fransisco. If you've been, what wineries do you recommend, locations etc. Looking forward to hitting up the redwoods as well. I told her I'd go along as long as we got to hit up LA for a day and I got my picture taken in front of Craig & Smokey's house.

Holla!
Hey.

Would recommend staying at Carneros Inn if you want something both private and modern.

As for wineries, you can try beringer. It's one of the larger vineyards with organized tours and such. They also have quite a few wines available that are served with an optionally available plate of cheese and crackers if that tickles your fancy. lol. Alternatively, you could just drive up to a random winery and see what they have to offer there.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2011, 01:53 PM   #24
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watwood View Post
Week and a half, mid April.
There are some fantastic motorcycle roads between San Francisco and Santa Cruz, some good towns too.

I am not a city guy so I would be out of SF ASAP.

If you were more into summer I would suggest Tahoe, but the weather is unreliable around mid April.
Appreciate 0