BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #45
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

A men who's quitted of smoke, after 20 years ask me a cigar. He paused, close her eyes, and get in some kind of mystic trance. When I gave him fire, in his eyes I could see the peace, the redemption, the time which inspired the essence of the cosmos as if he directly drank the calyx where these emanate. Then he puff again, look at me say: have been the worst 20 years of my whole life.

I felt bad for being the one who offer him the apple of sin, but otherwise i can not avoid a certain joy, as if I were the angel coming down from heaven and gives his last will to a poor mortal before leave this world.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #46
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
If you work at a hospital or around people who do, you'll realize how many people there have issues directly due to smoking.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #47
ellipsis212
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
A men who's quitted of smoke, after 20 years ask me a cigar. He paused, close her eyes, and get in some kind of mystic trance. When I gave him fire, in his eyes I could see the peace, the redemption, the time which inspired the essence of the cosmos as if he directly drank the calyx where these emanate. Then he puff again, look at me say: have been the worst 20 years of my whole life.

I felt bad for being the one who offer him the apple of sin, but otherwise i can not avoid a certain joy, as if I were the angel coming down from heaven and gives his last will to a poor mortal before leave this world.
woah homeboy, sounds like you had a crazy ass weekend in Ibiza. time to take it down a notch
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #48
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post

made me laugh reading that. good shit
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #49
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Not smoke after a meal is inhumane, not smoke before goes to sleep is inhumane, not smoke befora had a shag is inhumane, please. Tobacco is the best men friend.

I remember a conversation, one guy was asking to other, who had taken away of the cocaine, if its true that is more easy to leave the cocaine than the tobacco. He say, yes, it is.

And the other gone to home delighted
Appreciate 0