BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

11-12-2009, 09:31 PM   #111
TheKosherStogie
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 DCT AW/Red

I drove my car to vegas for SEMA, and had friend drive it back. Smashed on it a few times, car temps never raised. DCT runs great, no issues, and yes gintani remapped it. On the way back my friend did some pulls with an E55 modded that ran an 11.4 @ 122 or 123 with some sticker tires not drags thou.. and they were neck and neck he said, was rolling starts and said whoever got on gas first won by a hair...and car wasnt even fully tuned yet, posted vid of dyno after finishing dyno tune the other day, in video section.
BW C13 - 1:57:2
ACS - 1:49:6
WSIR - 1:30:6
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #112
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

I personally witnessed the pulls when the G-Power car made 540rwhp and 380tq. It was as smooth as glass. Whatever tuning issues there were are now history.
      11-12-2009, 09:35 PM   #113
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD0977 View Post
They wanna act as if its nothing because now they are stuck with $15K G-Power S/C'er that they do not want to put back on their cars. One of them is selling his G-Power S/C, parting out his car, and his car is not even back running yet! But they highly recomemded it for everyone else And the dyno tightie posted on his for S/C sale thread is not even his! Its Technik's. Nothing personal tightie but thats dirty.
Aren't you selling your stroker car?

Mind telling the class why?
      11-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #114
JMD0977
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 GT3 and ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Aren't you selling your stroker car?

Mind telling the class why?
It didnt blew up neither does it have any issues. As a very few know, I have a 2010 GT3 arriving next month, but since the 08 Superleggeras have dropped nicely, I'll most likely pick one up instead. I should not keep both due to car insurance reasons and I now want something I can drive and track without dealing with the regulations Verts have in FL. Its that simple. I will also be attending this with http://www.topgunrun.com/ the RS46 Saturday with a group from SoFL.

Do I get an A?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 10:18 PM   #115
BMWCadet
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 MR M3

Quote:
G-Power must be full of morons then. They were negligent and incompetent by not testing their softwae as they should and therefore allowed 4 M3s to blow thier motors. But hey, any monkey can develop a S/C right Jon. What makes it worst it that G-Power has been in the business, what? 20 years or so? Blowing 4 custumer's car should not be taken lightly, especially when the product was first released. I bet it was a great feeling to have the car in a shop for 4 months...sorry not 4, it was 5 months.

I say all this because you act as if the issue you had with G-Power was cool, your attitude comes off as "it's cool, I paid $15k for the S/C, it blew my motor within 2 months, it took G-Power 4 months to fix it, but G-Power is great either way, yay!!!!!" That shit was not cool at all nor Do I wish anybody to go through such headaches. Yet you wanna bash and make assumptions on other S/C companies, such as design and tunning. Ironic, isn't?

Anybody can develop a S/C? G-Power couldn't. And the fact that they supposedly fixed it does not okay the 4 blown customer cars.
Post of the year.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #116
JMD0977
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
Uh my kit has been on the Technik car ever since my car blew. Maybe I should hurry and get it back to impress everyone. I haven't rushed to install it again because of scheduling problems and I'm not even sure I'll even keep the M3 much longer for it to even matter so what do you care if I put it back on my car or not. And obviously G-power changed the mapping and the kompressor from when I and josh had the kit on our cars so obviously he's going to post the latest dyno theres nothing "dirty" about that especially since its public knowledge to anyone who pays attention . Btw I'm not acting as if its nothing obviously whats done is done and its fixed what should I do cry and whine about it everyday even though its already fixed??
When the first 2 G-Powered M3s in the US blow their motors; the owners suddenly want to part out and sell their cars afterwards although G-Power "fixed the tune"; owners act as if a blown motor and 5 month repair wait time is part of the deal; blown M3 owners advertise their G-Power S/C for sale with results performed on another car never having acheived such results themselves and portraying the results as their own....it raises alot of different questions.

Its okay though Jon, goodluck with car/the sale. I'm not gonna continue this thread jack here.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #117
HermesRider
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optherion View Post
I don't care about loud exhaust, straight race pipes and all that. If I could make it more of a sleeper then Id really like that as well. Most people go bananas and try to catch up the F430 Scuderia all the time. I think it would be funny like a member with the RD stroker said, "its funny to see the looks on the vette drivers faces when they arent catching up to what appears to be a completely stock m3"
Very nice garage you have. Just curious, does the tag say F430 Scuderia?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #118
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
When the first 2 G-Powered M3s in the US blow their motors, the owners suddenly want to part out and sell their cars afterwards although G-Power "fixed the tune", owners act as if a blown motor and 5 month repair wait time is part of the deal, blown M3 owners advertise their G-Power S/C for sale with results performed on another car; never having acheived such results themselves and portraying the results as their own....it raises alot of questions.

Its okay though Jon, goodluck with car/the sale. I'm not gonna continue this thread jack here.
LOL seriously? Instead of wondering about me and my car/g-power s/c you should talk to RD sport so they can make your car worth talking about after all you spent twice as much as I did so you should get your money worth. You spent all that money on your stroker and its still slower then my car WITHOUT the G-power thats gotta hurt. Sounds like you've been had worse then me maybe you should complain and make a big deal and stomp your feet like you expect me to do. You know full well you're selling your car because its not what you expected it to be so STFU. My motor blowing has shit to do with me wanting to sell my car and or not wanting reinstall my S/C right away.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #119
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

Quote:
LOL seriously? Instead of wondering about me and my car/g-power s/c you should talk to RD sport so they can make your car worth talking about after all you spent twice as much as I did so you should get your money worth. You spent all that money on your stroker and its still slower then my car WITHOUT the G-power thats gotta hurt. Sounds like you've been had worse then me maybe you should complain and make a big deal and stomp your feet like you expect me to do. You know full well you're selling your car because its not what you expected it to be so STFU. My motor blowing has shit to do with me wanting to sell my car and or not wanting reinstall my S/C right away.
calm down. It's the interwebs.
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #120
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PencilGeek View Post

Jon it's probably time to ask you straight up. Are you still getting a commission from selling G-Power kits? The people reading this forum has a right to know if you still have a financial stake in these kits.
And there are just as many people who would like to know the full details of your relationship with RDSport, especially considering that you're a moderator.
      11-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #121
JMD0977
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Do you have parental consent to be here? I didn't think 12 year olds were allowed here.

-No full bolt-on M3 has ever pulled away from me, and I always substantially pull from them, whether coupe or sedan, NVM an E93.
-A stock E60 M5 could not pull away from me, in a CEC Miami meet.
-4-5 CL's on what seemed to be a modded non-Z06 Corvette in a 80-160 mph pull.
-4-5 CL's on JEMarsal's stock E90 M3(no passanger, I had a passanger, and my car is a vert, in a 15-85mph pull.
-JEMarsal's friend witnessed a pull against S/C'ed modded Cobra w/no passanger, while I had a passanger in my car , in a 15-85mph I was ahead by 1/4 CL.

I do have a 3.62 diff with salisbury 3 disk carrier and variable ramps also, in case those results do not compute in you undeveloped brain.

NVM the gains the RS46 has while running 100 gas.

You've never seen my car perform as it is now, or before for that matter, others have.

And you think you know why I'm selling my car better than I do? You are completely clueless.

HAHAHA... "You spent all that money on your stroker and its still slower then my car WITHOUT the G-power thats gotta hurt" When you grown up, if you find the right audience, you should be a comedian.

The people in AutoTalent knew I'd be buying the car(s) I'm buying now since last December... while the stroker was being built. Yet you think you know better why I'm selling this car...

Last edited by JMD0977; 11-12-2009 at 11:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:34 PM   #122
powertrip
Scared money don't make money.
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
Perhaps you should dyno your car again and prove your claim as well .

Quote:
Jon, I'm a little tired of you taking advantage and misleading people like this. You know full well that the dyno figures I posted were from an untuned motor with a stock ECU. Today's numbers are substantially different from what you're saying. You're taking dyno results from Dyno-A and comparing them to different results from Dyno-B as if the comparison has any validity whatsoever. I just can't figure out why you feel the need to be so deceptive to people by making it sound like the stroker barely outperforms your bolt-ons. When I get some time, I'll post some of the latest results from one of the same dyno's you used.

Jon it's probably time to ask you straight up. Are you still getting a commission from selling G-Power kits? The people reading this forum has a right to know if you still have a financial stake in these kits.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #123
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
LOL don't even start bud. I've never made a $1.00 off the G-power at anypoint in my life where do you get your info from you should drop that source real quick Its about as off as all the previous assumptions you've made about me makes for a good laugh though.

Quote:
And there are just as many people who would like to know the full details of your relationship with RDSport, especially considering that you're a moderator.
Exactly..

Quote:
Do you have parental consent to be here? I didn't think 12 year olds were allowed here.

-No full bolt-on M3 has ever pulled away from me, and I always substantially pull from them, whether coupe or sedan, NVM an E93.
-4-5 CL's on JEMarsal's stock E90 M3(no passanger, I had a passanger, and my car is a vert, in a 15-85mph pull.
-JEMarsal's friend witnessed a pull against S/C'ed modded Cobra w/no passanger, while I had a passanger in my car , in a 15-85mph I was ahead by 1/4 CL.

I do have a 3.62 diff with salisbury 3 disk carrier and variable ramps also, in case those results do not compute in you undeveloped brain.

You've never seen my car perform as it is now, or before for that matter, others have.

And you think you know why I'm selling my car better than I do? You are completely clueless.

HAHAHA... "You spent all that money on your stroker and its still slower then my car WITHOUT the G-power thats gotta hurt" When you grown up, if you find the right audience, you should be a comedian.
LOL LOL LOL LOL Street dreams are made of these...
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:41 PM   #124
dlbrooks18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:

The people in AutoTalent knew I'd be buying the car(s) I'm buying now since last December... while the stroker was being built. Yet you think you know better why I'm selling this car...
sounds like you guys need to settle this up at Famoso on the 21st

2008 E90 335
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #125
JMD0977
Captain
Rep

Quote:
LOL LOL LOL LOL Street dreams are made of these...
Those are the facts and if I'm lying, JEMarsal, and other in Miami who have witness these results are more than welcome to chime in.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #126
Gooey
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
So refreshing to see someone not brainwashed, thinking for themselves, and willing to speak up.

I'll settle this, here is my offer.

PG, I'm really sick of your stroker this stroker that nonsense. I will pay your famoso entrance fee. Your car is already down here for the "forum wars" competition, lol. Come get a piece of some real competition, you vs. me at the strip. Lets see if that stroker can put its power down somewhere other than in your posts.

Very simple, none of your "street racing" excuses, I'll pay for you to come out to the track and go head to head against the real M3 competition.

Stroker people, the motor is very nice for those that want to keep it NA yadda yadda yadda. The fact of the matter is, you will not be in the same zipcode as a boosted M3. Think I'm wrong? Let's see PG step up, because he just got called the F out. If not, go stroke yourselves.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:51 PM   #127
Gooey
Banned
Rep

Quote:
They wanna act as if its nothing because now they are stuck with $15K G-Power S/C'er that they do not want to put back on their cars. One of them is selling his G-Power S/C, parting out his car, and his car is not even back running yet! But they highly recomemded it for everyone else And the dyno tightie posted on his for S/C sale thread is not even his! Its Technik's. Nothing personal tightie but thats dirty.
No, it is not. Technik, aka Samir, is the one importing the kits and tuning them.

What is dirty is that Samir lied and F'd over Tightie, that is dirty. Know the full story before you comment on it, please.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:53 PM   #128
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooey View Post
So refreshing to see someone not brainwashed, thinking for themselves, and willing to speak up.

I'll settle this, here is my offer.

PG, I'm really sick of your stroker this stroker that nonsense. I will pay your famoso entrance fee. Your car is already down here for the "forum wars" competition, lol. Come get a piece of some real competition, you vs. me at the strip. Lets see if that stroker can put its power down somewhere other than in your posts.

Very simple, none of your "street racing" excuses, I'll pay for you to come out to the track and go head to head against the real M3 competition.

Stroker people, the motor is very nice for those that want to keep it NA yadda yadda yadda. The fact of the matter is, you will not be in the same zipcode as a boosted M3. Think I'm wrong? Let's see PG step up, because he just got called the F out. If not, go stroke yourselves.
Amen
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:53 PM   #129
Gooey
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Jon, I'm a little tired of you taking advantage and misleading people like this. You know full well that the dyno figures I posted were from an untuned motor with a stock ECU. Today's numbers are substantially different from what you're saying. You're taking dyno results from Dyno-A and comparing them to different results from Dyno-B as if the comparison has any validity whatsoever. I just can't figure out why you feel the need to be so deceptive to people by making it sound like the stroker barely outperforms your bolt-ons. When I get some time, I'll post some of the latest results from one of the same dyno's you used.

Everything you say about misleading people can be applied to you as well.

I suppose it is different when you hide behind some red lettering next to your name, eh?
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:56 PM   #130
Gooey
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbrooks18 View Post
sounds like you guys need to settle this up at Famoso on the 21st
The strokers will not come to the track because they won't even top the bolt on DCT times... there has been plenty of time to get out there, hasn't there?

What was that 60-130 time again?

20k does not look too good when it can't top 2k.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:58 PM   #131
JMD0977
Captain
Rep

Quote:
No, it is not. Technik, aka Samir, is the one importing the kits and tuning them.

What is dirty is that Samir lied and F'd over Tightie, that is dirty. Know the full story before you comment on it, please.
WOW

New user signs up 10 minutes ago to talk shit... I wonder who it is

BTW, thats not what I meant and you know it.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:59 PM   #132
dlbrooks18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Quote:
The strokers will not come to the track because they won't even top the bolt on DCT times... there has been plenty of time to get out there, hasn't there?

What was that 60-130 time again?

20k does not look too good when it can't top 2k.
well I'm sure Jon will be ready to battle, so let's get a stroker out there!

2008 E90 335
Appreciate 0