BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

06-09-2013, 08:19 AM   #1
kerkiraios00
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 MW M3

Thumbs up Acm In Nj: Review

I just wanted to write a simple review just getting to the point. I got a few things installed yest a fab speed xpipe and a KW sleeve kit. They sourced the parts for me so I didn't have too which was a big plus. The install was done as promised and at a very reasonable price. All the guys in there are very chill and patient. Answered a shit load of questions. Sal was cool with me going into the installation bays just to watch my car for a lil and see the progress. Very clean shop!! Will be coming back thanks again to Sal,Tom,Lalit,TJ oh and Tom the under tray is mint Lmao great job thanks!!
2018 F80 M3 ZCP Mineral White- Extended Shakir Orange - Full Suntek Ultra Wrapped - ///M Performance Spoiler - RKP Front Lip - RKP Side Skirts - Vorsteiner GTS Diffuser -AA Mid-Pipe-///M performance HAS kit - HRE P101

11 E90 M3 JEREZ BLK METALLIC ZCP SOLD
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
Sal@AUTOcouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M760xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerkiraios00 View Post
I just wanted to write a simple review just getting to the point. I got a few things installed yest a fab speed xpipe and a KW sleeve kit. They sourced the parts for me so I didn't have too which was a big plus. The install was done as promised and at a very reasonable price. All the guys in there are very chill and patient. Answered a shit load of questions. Sal was cool with me going into the installation bays just to watch my car for a lil and see the progress. Very clean shop!! Will be coming back thanks again to Sal,Tom,Lalit,TJ oh and Tom the under tray is mint Lmao great job thanks!!
Thanks for the kind words. Glad the undertray is good now!
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #3
Lalit@autocouture
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Tributo, Superfast, M5cs

Thanks Aris, your car is so clean!
Appreciate 0