BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

04-14-2007, 09:14 PM   #1
carbonblackcab
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Cab

2nd thoughs about getting hard top convertible after seeing the 335i hard top conv

I took my E46 M3 cab in for new shoes and fluids today and happen to see a black and white 335 hard top convertibel at South BMW in Miami. From the front car looks great, from the side it look ok but from the rear, it is not very pleasing to the eye.

the part I dont like is the way the rear window attaches to the trunk. It just does not look right. The 335 coupe looks great from all angles.

I was intent on getting the hard top M3 convertible, but now will opt for a hard top with a sun roof.

I think I will hang on to my E46 CAB for a while and get the hardtop E90 with sunroof. I am not sure I can give up the CAB, but at the same time I want to the V8 with DSG or 7 speed SMG. :-)
Appreciate 0