BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #23
S_M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

This kid is the ultimate troll. Its been proven he's just some kid that buys counterfeit money and credit cards on ebay, fake watches, bags, etc and goes to hotels to take these stupid photos.

His supposed billionaire mom doesn't even have a son his age.

Seriously impressive trolling abilities though...
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #24
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Prius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
One day someone is going to pop his ass... Never show off money like that. With the state of economy the way it is, most people are having a hard time paying their bills. Why put a fucking target on your back? People have been killed for much less (such as sneakers). What an absolute waste of sperm.
with money like that he can pay off people who try to rob him. If I robbed someone and they willingly gave me 50k I think I would let him live and find him another day for the same situation.
      04-29-2013, 12:07 AM   #25
F1Venom
Banned
Rep
Drives: ZCP E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33
This kid is the ultimate troll. Its been proven he's just some kid that buys counterfeit money and credit cards on ebay, fake watches, bags, etc and goes to hotels to take these stupid photos.

Damn, really? Lmao
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #26
Arben72
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
One day someone is going to pop his ass... Never show off money like that. With the state of economy the way it is, most people are having a hard time paying their bills. Why put a fucking target on your back? People have been killed for much less (such as sneakers). What an absolute waste of sperm.
with money like that he can pay off people who try to rob him. If I robbed someone and they willingly gave me 50k I think I would let him live and find him another day for the same situation.
Who takes the 50k and runs. Chances are he's just going to call the cops anyways. On top of that he probably has 10x more then that on him. Use the chloroform, throw him in the trunk, and ask Siri for places to dump the body.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 01:37 AM   #27
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #28
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

where does this little cunt live?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #29
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
Rep
Drives: RRS GT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotenseto View Post
Maybe he should hire a trainer so he doesn't look like an extra from Big Bang Theory...
Don't disrespect the guy from BBT by comparing him to this low-life. Lol
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 01:42 PM   #30
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
Rep
Drives: RRS GT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33 View Post

DAMM!! Really?? Wow.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #31
Dkhan23
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
Or you can snatch this clown up, throw him in the trunk go to a hide out, get all the info from him where he lives and take EVERYTHING from him. No one would even care if he goes missing
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:05 PM   #32
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
Or you can snatch this clown up, throw him in the trunk go to a hide out, get all the info from him where he lives and take EVERYTHING from him. No one would even care if he goes missing
holy crap, jealous much?

let the kid be.. if he calls other people poor, that's his problem. No one is forcing you to follow him. He's the one that goes to sleep alone.
As for most of these "rich kids" on instagram, most aren't even loaded.
      04-29-2013, 10:09 PM   #33
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
That's the key right there. It's so easy to fake being wealthy through taking a few pics.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #34
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
That's the key right there. It's so easy to fake being wealthy through taking a few pics.
I know a few people who do that.
They go test drive cars and take hundreds of pictures with the car at different places so they look "authentic".
for boats, it is a friend's or acquaintance's. Private jet? they rent something small that gains them access to where they are parked and pose next to the bigger jets.
I've seen it all.

I have friends who pretended my stuff is theirs all the time. It kind of bothers me.. especially when chicks start commenting on it.. I can't be like "yo, hot skank, that thing is mine, so stop trying to suck his balls and suck mine"... :P
      04-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #35
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
They go test drive cars and take hundreds of pictures with the car at different places so they look "authentic".
for boats, it is a friend's or acquaintance's. Private jet? they rent something small that gains them access to where they are parked and pose next to the bigger jets.
I've seen it all.

I have friends who pretended my stuff is theirs all the time. It kind of bothers me.. especially when chicks start commenting on it.. I can't be like "yo, hot skank, that thing is mine, so stop trying to suck his balls and suck mine"... :P
90% of the stuff they post is corporate owned, especially the jets.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #36
F1Venom
Banned
Rep
Drives: ZCP E90 M3

Quote:
I've seen it all.

I have friends who pretended my stuff is theirs all the time. It kind of bothers me.. especially when chicks start commenting on it.. I can be like "yo, hot skank, that thing is mine, so stop trying to suck his balls and suck mine"... fixed :P
You should definitely comment exactly as you wrote.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #37
Dkhan23
Banned
Rep

Quote:
holy crap, jealous much?

let the kid be.. if he calls other people poor, that's his problem. No one is forcing you to follow him. He's the one that goes to sleep alone.
How does that mean I'm jealous? I'm just saying look at him... The kids a walking lick, it would be the easiest thing ever
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 12:27 AM   #38
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
How does that mean I'm jealous? I'm just saying look at him... The kids a walking lick, it would be the easiest thing ever
I don't know what a walking lick is....
but you want to rob him, because he's a tool? really? that justifies robbing people?
You basically want to STEAL from him because he can afford things you can't?

I'd rather think of you as someone who is jealous of this guy's lifestyle than a god damn criminal who found his next target.
      04-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #39
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Wonder if I comment on his instagram and ask if I can have 5k because I need to do a turbo swap; if it would happen or not
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 09:53 AM   #40
kits135i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Coming Soon

He was a troll!

He was proven to be a fake. The pages are already taken down that proved it. I'm sure there is more but I only knew of two.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #41
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by kits135i View Post
He was a troll!

He was proven to be a fake. The pages are already taken down that proved it. I'm sure there is more but I only knew of two.
It still takes time and money to pull that caper. Those Louis Vuitton bags may not have been as much as the real deal but they're still about 50 bucks each from a fake outlet. The fake watches would be more than that, and renting nice hotel rooms isn't cheap. Even though it was trolling he probably blew a couple thousand on it.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 10:38 AM   #42
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
It still takes time and money to pull that caper. Those Louis Vuitton bags may not have been as much as the real deal but they're still about 50 bucks each from a fake outlet. The fake watches would be more than that, and renting nice hotel rooms isn't cheap. Even though it was trolling he probably blew a couple thousand on it.
You can walk in to visit a room in a hotel prior to renting it.
      04-30-2013, 10:42 AM   #43
PINeely
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i, 2015 Tundra 1794

Quote:
You can walk in to visit a room in a hotel prior to renting it.
I actually didn't know that. I thought you were stuck with whatever they gave you unless there was a complaint. Cool!
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #44
kits135i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
Time is all the guy has apparently so lets not count that. Not only can you view rooms before you get them you can do the same on rental cars. Also I can hit CL and get fake LV stuff for 20 or less. Hell at my local swap meet I have found fake LV bags, belts, wallets etc for $5-$10. The page that exposed him however showed him getting them off of ioffer. Again you can get this stuff off of there for as little as $10. Fake watches, again CL for $20-$50 all day. A good fake yea, $100-$250. The stacks of cash can be had off of ebay as "prop money" for little $5 a stack. If you really wanted to get a lot say what looks like 500k in cash you could spend a couple of hundred.

But lets get serious. He did not drop a couple of K. My guess is he dropped maybe $500 on this scam and people were easily fooled. All the money he showed all had the same serial numbers on the bills. I saw it was fake the first time anyone else brought this douche up.
Appreciate 0