BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

EXXEL Distributions

11-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
WillC310
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A car

FS: My GF's 151 Burton snowboard

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2010 Womens Burton Feelgood V-Rocker 151

This board cost $559 new (retail) and has only been used for 2 seasons - maybe 25 times total. Selling because my gf finally realized that this board was too big for her and she is begininer/intermediate rider and this board is probably over her head. Initially she wanted a big board but after 2 seasons she realizes she needs to size it down some... Anyway this board uses the Burton channel binding system so you will want to use EST bindings with it.

The board has some signs of wear - the tip got run over by a skiier on one of our trips out but I had to fixed up at REI (see pics). No warping or board damage. Also the base has a scratch but it's not deep (just visible). Edges are fine, my gf doesn't hit the park or do any crazy stuff.

Reviews for the board are here:

http://www.shayboarder.com/2009/12/s...-v-rocker.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Q6U4O7bRS70

pics avail on request. For those wondering, its the same colored one as the video.

Asking $125. So cal buyers preferred

Appreciate 0