BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW

03-25-2012, 01:08 AM   #1
druheezy
Peon and General Shoveabout
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Alekshop - Fremont, CA

Been dealing with Aleks for a few weeks now prepping for my Ground Control Sleeve-over install, alignment, and corner balance on my E90 M3. Aleks is very responsive with communication, and did impeccable work on the install. He was very thorough explaining the work done, and even provided the specs for the alignment and corner balance/ weight distribution. Up until now, I only dealt with Phaedrus in SF (for my previous E36 M3), and Aleks provided the same, if not better, level of service. Getting work done here is worth the time and money spent as Aleks himself is an M-car owner.

ALEKSHOP = HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Thanks, Aleks, for all the time and effort you put into my car this weekend. I look forward to dealing with you more in the future.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

I have never heard anything but positive reviews on Alekshop, sounds like a great place to take your business to

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X6MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X6MC  [10.00]
2010 BMW M3  [8.68]
Quote:
Originally Posted by druheezy View Post
Been dealing with Aleks for a few weeks now prepping for my Ground Control Sleeve-over install, alignment, and corner balance on my E90 M3. Aleks is very responsive with communication, and did impeccable work on the install. He was very thorough explaining the work done, and even provided the specs for the alignment and corner balance/ weight distribution. Up until now, I only dealt with Phaedrus in SF (for my previous E36 M3), and Aleks provided the same, if not better, level of service. Getting work done here is worth the time and money spent as Aleks himself is an M-car owner.

ALEKSHOP = HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Thanks, Aleks, for all the time and effort you put into my car this weekend. I look forward to dealing with you more in the future.
I'm glad it all went well.
Appreciate 0