BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Mporium BMW

05-01-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
Mikeystone
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 m3 coupe dct

Suspension Shop and General Service Fredericksburg Area

Anyone know a good reputable shop that does all service and installs on our m3's in the Stafford/Fredericksburg Area? Also looking to get coilover's installed. I live in Stafford Virginia and after the bad customer service at the BMW dealerships in the area i would like to take my extended warranty work and everything elsewhere.

Thanks for your help,

Mike
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2014, 06:39 AM   #2
rpl77
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeystone View Post
Anyone know a good reputable shop that does all service and installs on our m3's in the Stafford/Fredericksburg Area? Also looking to get coilover's installed. I live in Stafford Virginia and after the bad customer service at the BMW dealerships in the area i would like to take my extended warranty work and everything elsewhere.

Thanks for your help,

Mike
I've heard nothing but great reviews about International Auto in Fredericksburg. There was a recent article about the shop in a recent Roundel issue. I live in F'burg but have been going to Richmond BMW--stellar service so far.
      05-02-2014, 08:04 AM   #3
Mikeystone
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpl77 View Post
I've heard nothing but great reviews about International Auto in Fredericksburg. There was a recent article about the shop in a recent Roundel issue. I live in F'burg but have been going to Richmond BMW--stellar service so far.
Thanks for the reference, Who is your SA at Richmond BMW? I want to get in with a known good SA I don't want to go into dealerships blind and just take who they give me has not worked out good in the past, Also BMW of Sterling is a bunch of Slime bags will never go there again!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2014, 08:05 AM   #4
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

what about Luc De la RedBaron?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2014, 08:25 AM   #5
rpl77
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Thanks for the reference, Who is your SA at Richmond BMW? I want to get in with a known good SA I don't want to go into dealerships blind and just take who they give me has not worked out good in the past, Also BMW of Sterling is a bunch of Slime bags will never go there again!
I've been using Tim Peterson in Richmond, really nice guy and mod friendly as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
+1 for Luc/RedBaron
      05-02-2014, 12:12 PM   #6
LucWerkz
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e70 X5 4.8i (Temporarily)

Quote:
BMW of Sterling either needs to swap out their current staff or close down. The general manager is a real scumbag. He doesn't respond to his emails or voicemails and it wasn't until I brought up legal action that he decided to call me back. And even then he makes false promises and never EVER followed up with me. I don't know how they're still afloat but as long as they're around I will never purchase from them again nor recommend them to anyone.

Quote:
Thanks, new company name is now officially LUCWERKZ

Quote:
+1 for Luc/RedBaron
Thanks Ryan!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2014, 10:26 PM   #7
Mikeystone
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I've been using Tim Peterson in Richmond, really nice guy and mod friendly as well.

+1 for Luc/RedBaron
Thank you I will try Tim out when I need something done at dealer.

Quote:
I have heard a lot about him in my short time on here I will be sending him a PM now! Thanks for the advice.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2014, 10:36 PM   #8
Mikeystone
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Baron View Post
BMW of Sterling either needs to swap out their current staff or close down. The general manager is a real scumbag. He doesn't respond to his emails or voicemails and it wasn't until I brought up legal action that he decided to call me back. And even then he makes false promises and never EVER followed up with me. I don't know how they're still afloat but as long as they're around I will never purchase from them again nor recommend them to anyone.

Thanks, new company name is now officially LUCWERKZ

Thanks Ryan!
Totally agree BMW of sterling is a bunch of crooks, I took it in for an oil change and to check minor hvac issue and the mechanic accidentaly ripped out my power button then tried to charge me 350$ to replace it....the SA tried to say that it came in broken and as soon as I made her get the manager her story changed...strange. I ended up talking to manager and got them to agree to replace it for free but just ordered for 50$ on ecs tuning as it took 2 and a half hours one way to get there (was bad traffic but wasn't going back there)

Sent you PM about my suspension.
Appreciate 0