BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

02-10-2019, 06:38 PM   #1
amrazM
mTekMods
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a granny.

2011 BMW M3 Sedan Jerez/Fox ZCP/DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello Guys,

This might be a lengthy post as I will be as detailed as possible.

I am considering parting ways with my M3 Sedan, no underlining issues with the car I am just considering a change. My car is a 2011.75 Production M3. It has CIC, combox media, ZCP and dct transmission. Mileage currently is 74800. I acquired This car in January of 2018 and I have Put 6000 miles on it, 2000 of them being from NYC to Tail of the dragon in TN. I haven’t spared any costs in maintaining the car and I havent Had any issues with it in my time of possession. I am the third owner of the car the first being the Leasee and the second bought the car CPO from BMW of Brooklyn. The motor in the car was replaced under warranty in 2014 with a new engine from bmw and the work was performed at BMWNYC. The original motor had rod bearing failure and seized. I have the paperwork for the motor replacement if it comes into question.

In terms of the maintenance performed on the car upon buying it I changed the rod bearings to Vac bearings with arp rod bolts and did the engine mounts at the same time, around 69k miles. Since then the car has been running on Amsoil 5w50 with a Two Blackstones done during the time with no metals showing up in the oil, I can Foward those to any interested parties. Throttle actuators were changed as well at 69k miles.

Front and rear axle rotors and pads were changed with genuine BMW parts at 70k miles.

The dct was leaking and I did replace the lower and side pan gasket on the unit and it was done also around 70k miles.

At 72k miles i replaced the original mpss tires with Michelin pilot sport 4s.

Most recently I installed A M performance digital steering wheel, new front control arms genuine BMW as well as KW Clubsport 2Way suspension. I have the original parts. The car is also modified with a Borla x pipe and agency muffler.

The dme was tuned by Alex at alpine is just tuned for cold start delete and the X-Pipe.

The car is in great condition, yes it is priced at above market but that is what the car is worth for me to sell it, if you are not interested thank you for reading. I posted Some pictures of the car on Flickr and it’s linked below, any interested parties please dm or reach out to my contact number below.

Thank you

Amraz Mohammed

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149568.../shares/1Ub630

G-Power Supercharged
First DCT to Manual Conversion Worldwide
KW CS, BBS RI-A, BW Headers, Snow 2.5
Appreciate 0