BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

EXXEL Distributions

12-13-2010, 01:29 AM   #89
JB 007
First Lieutenant
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: Z4MC RRS MINI...

This is the unluckyest M3 I have ever seen..
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 05:14 AM   #90
EmmDrei
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2011 Saphire Black 1M Coupé

This guy and his video has been through all the german BMW and automobile boards already and now he has obviously gained world-wide recognition. Well deserved, I may add.

a.) He has no idea how to drive a car. None. Zero.
b.) Keeping a.) in mind, he should not be driving an M3. Actually he should not be driving anything that has wheels and is more than pedal driven.
c.) He has no idea where the track and the line on the track is.
d.) Also he obviously has no idea, that there are such things as "corners" and that their radius may change.
e.) I have always wondered, why the M3s driver assist systems are as strict as they are... now I know. SPT-ESFI - Suicide prevention technology, even suitable for idiots.

Drivers like him are the reason, why I don't drive the Nordschleife in "tourist traffic". Never. And honestly... for all the "european delivery" customers... I have seen a lot of brand new Porsches and BMWs with german customs plates (specifying, that they are to be exported soon) leave the ring piggy-back on the wrecker. Many of these first attempts probably looked very similar to the video of this future world champion.

There is a reason, why Jackie Steward called it "green hell". Anyone driving it better know what they're doing and keep their respect toward one of the hardest tracks in the world or... simply do everybody else a favor and stay off it alltogether!
      12-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #91
Slalom
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 04 Z4, 18 X3 M40i

Garage List
2004 Z4  [0.00]
2018 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
Track training

I agree about the 'ring being a monster. Clearly the driver was not ready for it.

I do not know the German test personally, but from what I have read it is much more difficult than most. The Italian test starts with a slalom course, then a figure 8, then a narrow passage, then an emergency braking test and only then they will consider taking you on the public highways!

I suspect that the poster was well trained as a cautious driver, but had no real track training. Perhaps we should consider taking graduated licensing one step further - limiting the power of the vehicle until the driver passes certain tests.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #92
CoralRed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i, e36/7, e91 times 2

That looks like me on Gran Truissmo trying to drive as fast as i possibly can.... feel for that poor car.... :'(
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #93
AZE92M3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M3

First let me say this....That was the most painful video to watch ever. I fully expected a crash at EVERY corner. I was very nervous for that guy. You could tell by his hand positions and that first corner he was in trouble right away.

If he had turned traction control off that video would only have been 30 seconds long. BMW should buy this video and use it in a commercial for how safe their cars are with traction control. Tag line should be, "If our traction control can keep this guys car upright it'll save your life too."

I was shocked the traction control light didn't burn out before the lap was over it was blinking so much. Worst driver ever. Period. It's not because he's stupid...it's because he's ignorant. He just doesn't know anything about car control.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #94
Uli_HH
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: AW M3 E90)/ 523i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ase2dais View Post
ROFL seeing this video..
I had high regards for Germans are Worlds Best Drivers

...But not after seeing this. He is not even qualified to drive the Autobahn

... East German can be a good excuse
Don´t blame all germans for this stupid turkish boy ... in german we call guys like him " persons with migration background" and have many problems with them ... also on our streets - in every big city you can see them driving their m3 look/style e36s 318/320is with no respect for the safety on public streets and allways much too fast ... but such people make no mistakes only because they prey to the right god <- sorry for this but is sadly often the truth.

But the biggest idiot in this case is the BMW dealer who gave three stupid young turkish boy an car like an M3!!!

Uli_HH
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 12:04 PM   #95
E90 Skye
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

wow... thats bad...
CURRENT - E36 M3 Alpine White | BC Coils | FROMERLY - 2006 Jet Black 330i | Premium Package | ZF AT | LUX 4.0 | Jlevi M3 Front Bumper | CF Mtech spoiler | Gloss Black Grill | Msport wheel | Blacklines | Koni FSD + Eibach Pro-kit | BMS PBX
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #96
BimmerRob08
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3, Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli_HH View Post
Don´t blame all germans for this stupid turkish boy ... in german we call guys like him " persons with migration background" and have many problems with them ... also on our streets - in every big city you can see them driving their m3 look/style e36s 318/320is with no respect for the safety on public streets and allways much too fast ... but such people make no mistakes only because they prey to the right god <- sorry for this but is sadly often the truth.

But the biggest idiot in this case is the BMW dealer who gave three stupid young turkish boy an car like an M3!!!

Uli_HH

I agree! I've spend plenty of time in Germany near Keiserlautern and Ramstein, driven through Germany several times back and forth through to Italy and back to England and I and many of my coworkes talk about how well disaplined and close to professional drivers the Germans are compared to most of Europe. Rome, Italy and south? Crazy! and I'm from Rome. I lived in Greece for two years and I tell ya, I'd shit myself driving there. I wish Americans could handle driving on the highways like the Germans do on the Autobahn. By the way, I'm US Military so I can say that

But these fucking peasents that migrate to Europe and drive like assholes need to be shot. If I've affended anyone, grow some thick skin will ya, and learn how to drive.

I'm no pro-racer but I agree but I've spend some time on the Ring with M3 and it was quickly appearent that driver needed some tips. I was expecting a crash toward the end. Entertaining and painfull to watch at the sametime.

Cheers,
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #97
Alessandro
Major
Serbia
Rep
Drives: Audi RS5

Garage List
2011 335is  [9.50]
Quote:

Uli_HH
+1

i agree this was painfull but be carefull dont put all people who you call (auslaender) in one pot 95% of those are great guys.

after 2:35 i turned the Video off its even harder to watch if you understand them.

Last edited by Alessandro; 12-13-2010 at 03:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #98
Uli_HH
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: AW M3 E90)/ 523i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
+1

i agree this was painfull but be carefull dont put all people who you call (auslaender) in one pot 95% of those are great guys.

after 2:35 i turned the Video off its even garder to watch if you understand them.
I quoted with good reasons "people with migration background" and not Ausländer ... only the first are often an problem an not the second.

Uli_HH
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #99
BimmerRob08
Major
United_States
Rep

I know fella's,

Not trying to stereo type. But it just fustrates me how so many imagrents are bad apples, crime in my home country (Italy) has sky rocketed because of it. Not talking about Mafia, that has actually gone down like .0004%. But I agree, many are great people and I do love many cultures. Just can't stand the bumbs.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #100
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
Quote:

Uli_HH
As I said "I have High Regards for Germans as Best Drivers"
... and thank you for qualifying him as auslander migrant with poor or no automotive driving skills/background.

for all with know the salesman that may have sold it to him may also be a migrant friend. I've been back there and it so different than when I was then in the 70s.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #101
ase2dais
//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
Quote:
but such people make no mistakes only because they prey to the right god <- sorry for this but is sadly often the truth.
How Sad
... but true!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #102
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Now that was some lawn-mowing action!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 07:08 PM   #103
lawgone
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRob08 View Post
Quote:

Uli_HH

I agree! I've spend plenty of time in Germany near Keiserlautern and Ramstein, driven through Germany several times back and forth through to Italy and back to England and I and many of my coworkes talk about how well disaplined and close to professional drivers the Germans are compared to most of Europe. Rome, Italy and south? Crazy! and I'm from Rome. I lived in Greece for two years and I tell ya, I'd shit myself driving there. I wish Americans could handle driving on the highways like the Germans do on the Autobahn. By the way, I'm US Military so I can say that

But these fucking peasents that migrate to Europe and drive like assholes need to be shot. If I've affended anyone, grow some thick skin will ya, and learn how to drive.

I'm no pro-racer but I agree but I've spend some time on the Ring with M3 and it was quickly appearent that driver needed some tips. I was expecting a crash toward the end. Entertaining and painfull to watch at the sametime.

Cheers,
Just curious, but how are you from Rome and in the U.S. Military?
      12-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #104
auggiem3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C & E92 M3

traction control light flickering everywhere - at least he didn't go sans electronic aid.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #105
lawgone
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

Not a wise idea to go that fast not knowing the track. However, the comments here are a little harsh unless you're all PRO (not weekend) race car drivers. Personally, I'd never drive my own car there. Too many blind corners and elevation change.
      12-13-2010, 09:45 PM   #106
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 MCB E92 M3

looks like the fail boat just pulled in
      12-13-2010, 09:54 PM   #107
El_Duderino
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Cayman GT4

Some worthy comments on this thread apart from several of the more recent posts above that constitute some borderline racist/xenophobic remarks.

What in the world does someone's religion have to do with the way they drive a car around a track? Placing all those Turkish immigrants into a derogatory "immigrant" category associated with crime, anti-social behavior, etc. would be similar to me stating that all Germans are fascists on the basis of a tiny minority. Completely ridiculous and uncalled for.

And as far as my Italian friend above blaming the immigrants for his crime problems. Perhaps, we should blame Italians for the wave of crime that swept through the United States during the prohibition era and beyond because of Italian immigrants--and the continuing element of "Italian/Sicilian" organized crime in many large cities today. Again, inappropriate and hypocritical.

Back on topic...I did think his driving was fairly careless although I, too, doubt that many on this post could do a significantly better job. However, they may recognize this and wisely not even try this track.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #108
///V\3Dude
I Drive Slow To Save Gas :D
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3, MY11 STi

BMW should hire him in place of sabine schmitz! He'd be the perfect candidate I definitely know i can't handle a track like that, but the guy driving is a complete moron.
      12-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #109
Yogijet
Captain
British Virgin Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i, Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRob08 View Post

Cheers,
To you and the writer of the post to which you responded, if you're going to be offensively xenophobic, try at least, to sound intelligent at it by, for example, using the facility of a simple spell-check of your text. Otherwise, you perfectly fit the stereotype of the ignorant and barely-educated moron. I'm not necessarily saying you fit this bill but if you look, quack and waddle like a duck, then objectively, you're a duck.

On the driving, the man just didn't learn to drive properly before getting 'round the wheel of an M3. I hope the fact that this has spread like air will encourage him to go get some driver training. Some Emile Bouret(sic) driving tutoring at some point would help.

BMW Performance Exhaust, Michelin Pilot Supersports F-225/40, R-255/35, BMW Performance Suspension, BMW Performance black kidneys, Quaife LSD, M3 rear sub-f bushings, M3 front control arm, rear guide rod and rear upper link kits, BMW Performance cross-drilled/slotted rotors, AFE Cold Air Intake.

Last edited by Yogijet; 12-14-2010 at 09:54 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #110
BimmerRob08
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgone View Post
Just curious, but how are you from Rome and in the U.S. Military?

I'm an American born overseas. Italian family back ground.

Last edited by BimmerRob08; 12-14-2010 at 06:59 PM..
Appreciate 0