BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

11-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #45
335iMIAMI
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 CTS-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Since you never driven both why don't you read the article instead of making assumptions

Listen bud how do you know what cars I driven? Do you read minds or something? I've driven three different types of ferraris , and idc if I haven't driven the LFA I've driven a couple Lexus and there nice smooth rides but that's about it nothing lively about them.
      11-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #46
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iMIAMI View Post
Listen bud how do you know what cars I driven? Do you read minds or something? I've driven three different types of ferraris , and idc if I haven't driven the LFA I've driven a couple Lexus and there nice smooth rides but that's about it nothing lively about them.
Unless you driven both don't make some ignorant assumption.

So your comparing a regular low end Lexus to a LFA?

Why don't I compare a Nissan Sentra to a GTR? The Nissan feels like crap.. I am pretty sure the GTR is junk also. "There is nothing lively about Nissan"
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #47
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
I've got a Lexus that will drive circles around your 335.

The LF A has already proven itself at the 'Ring. It's times there lively enough for you?

Quit talking about something you clearly know nothing about.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #48
majin ssj eric
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post

The LF A has already proven itself at the 'Ring. It's times there lively enough for you?

Werd.

I drove a base Mini Cooper the other day and that thing was a slow POS. All BMW's therefore must be slow POS's...
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 06:17 AM   #49
335iMIAMI
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Does it make you feel good that your isf could do circles around a 335? That's a utterly relevant post , not once did I talk about my car and speed. The LFA could put up great time at the ring (Hope so at 400k) but does not have anything to how it feels when it drives , and that's what I was referring to , and yes I haven't driven it but neither have you , I'm making an assumption based apon articles I've read. No need to try to put someone down like you are to make your self feel better.
      11-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #50
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
Does it make you feel good that your isf could do circles around a 335? That's a utterly relevant post , not once did I talk about my car and speed. The LFA could put up great time at the ring (Hope so at 400k) but does not have anything to how it feels when it drives , and that's what I was referring to , and yes I haven't driven it but neither have you , I'm making an assumption based apon articles I've read. No need to try to put someone down like you are to make your self feel better.
LOL!

Awww...are someone's feelings hurt because they showed they don't know what they're talking about?

You made the comment that there is "nothing lively" about Lexus. I proved you wrong. Get over it.

As to the LF A, read some reviews. It is getting huge praise from respected, professional drivers about it's capablities and driving dynamics. I do actually know people that have been for a drive in it, as Lexus has been performing driving days around NA. There are even some people here that have been lucky enough to go.

P.S. Try proof reading your posts first...the word you were looking for was irrlevant.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #51
majin ssj eric
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Sedan

Quote:
Umm, did those articles you read about the LFA include the one we are discussing in this thread? Because the LFA beat the Ferrari 599 in it and they didn't say anything about it "not being lively enough".
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #52
335iMIAMI
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
LOL!

Awww...are someone's feelings hurt because they showed they don't know what they're talking about?

You made the comment that there is "nothing lively" about Lexus. I proved you wrong. Get over it.

As to the LF A, read some reviews. It is getting huge praise from respected, professional drivers about it's capablities and driving dynamics. I do actually know people that have been for a drive in it, as Lexus has been performing driving days around NA. There are even some people here that have been lucky enough to go.

P.S. Try proof reading your posts first...the word you were looking for was irrlevant.

Why do you keep putting a slap similie ? That's just weird. My feeling aren't hurt , I could care a less what any one says. All I was doing was commenting on an assumption I had , an opinion I'm titled to without you bashing it or make dum comments , just like your intitled to yours. I refuse to go back in forth about this , your right I'm wrong
      11-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #53
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
but you haven't driven the LFA. how exactly do you know it drives the same as other lexus?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 11:12 AM   #54
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Why do you keep putting a slap similie ? That's just weird. My feeling aren't hurt , I could care a less what any one says. All I was doing was commenting on an assumption I had , an opinion I'm titled to without you bashing it or make dum comments , just like your intitled to yours. I refuse to go back in forth about this , your right I'm wrong
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #55
ZZZZ
Captain
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i winterbeater

I think this thread should be purely subjective. Regardless of what C&D says, which oftentimes is not accurate either. Looks, performance

Because I can't afford a Ferrari, I would want a Ferrari because... it's a Ferrari. It has soul and emotion and all that fuzzy stuff.

If I could *afford* a Ferrari, I would probably want the LF-A. Because among the rich folks that can afford Ferrari's, it's an exclusive car that just not any richie-rich can buy.

Though if I could afford either with relative ease I'd probably buy neither and look elsewhere for something with a rarer badge. But that's just me in my dream world.
Appreciate 0