BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

01-17-2013, 01:41 AM   #23
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
To be honest, I am very glad they have hired somebody who has a good reputation on this board. I have definitely seen you, and your car around on here. I'm guessing that it was Sean who moved on, not Bobby?

I am very reluctant to hold grudges but at the same time can say I am still frustrated with Bobby, Sean and Arkym. My only concern and all I ever wanted was my $$ refunded and Arkym to man up and admit their mistakes. To this day I still have not recieved a reply since SEMA, and from the main guys since before SEMA. I have given up completely on this fact and just know to stay away from their products.

If their is anything you might be able to do then please let me know, otherwise, good luck on your new journey with this company and may God bless you.
BMW FANATIC speaking of seeing someone everywhere your everywhere! Bobby was the one who got let go of handling m3 post as you might know already his communication with clients might have been questionable. I am here for this community now and will do everything to turn the reputation of this company into a very promising and reliable one and about the refund i do not know exactly what happened between you guys but i will definitely talk to my boss and see what we can do for you to make this right.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #24
smmmurf
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 DCT 353k+ miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon@pyspeed.com View Post
BMW FANATIC speaking of seeing someone everywhere your everywhere! Bobby was the one who got let go of handling m3 post as you might know already his communication with clients might have been questionable. I am here for this community now and will do everything to turn the reputation of this company into a very promising and reliable one and about the refund i do not know exactly what happened between you guys but i will definitely talk to my boss and see what we can do for you to make this right.
Good- this is one of the high profile issues making people stay away from the business

IMO, make things right for BMW Fanatic and you might have a shot at turning the rep around
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #25
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Let's welcome our new team members!

We'll have Brandon@PYSpeed.com work on all M3post, and Ivan@PYSpeed.com for all e90post.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #26
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon@PYSpeed.com View Post
You told me to text you when I got them off because I need to take off my bumper to do so and my front end recently got hit so my car is in the body shop and they will be taking off my bumper and fixing my front end I sold you a custom apr splitter for 120 which as everyone knows is way below market price and if it makes you feel better and you want it quicker ill pay for new brackets if you want.
Bottom line, you ignored my PM. You wanna tell me your sob story, great, I'll be willing to listen. I'll understand and give you all of the time you need. All you had to do was respond to my PM. It's easy.

I'm not here to rehash the details of the deal. Sure, you sold it to me cheap but you seem to be forgetting that I went out of my way to get drive up to get it and you hadn't even uninstalled it. I took it off in a damn parking lot because I'd already driven an hour to get it before I knew it was still on the car. That's the only reason the issue began. Also, just because it was cheap isn't some kind of justification for you to renege on part of the deal.

I'm not in any rush but since you ignored my PM, I assumed that you weren't interested in holding up that part of the deal so I gave up. But now that you are a public figure on the forum, I figured it would be good for everyone to know how you like to do business.
      01-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #27
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3PO View Post
Bottom line, you ignored my PM. You wanna tell me your sob story, great, I'll be willing to listen. I'll understand and give you all of the time you need. All you had to do was respond to my PM. It's easy.

I'm not here to rehash the details of the deal. Sure, you sold it to me cheap but you seem to be forgetting that I went out of my way to get drive up to get it and you hadn't even uninstalled it. I took it off in a damn parking lot because I'd already driven an hour to get it before I knew it was still on the car. That's the only reason the issue began. Also, just because it was cheap isn't some kind of justification for you to renege on part of the deal.

I'm not in any rush but since you ignored my PM, I assumed that you weren't interested in holding up that part of the deal so I gave up. But now that you are a public figure on the forum, I figured it would be good for everyone to know how you like to do business.
I'm not arguing yes it's my fault for taking so long but you told me to text or call you anytime I got it off and I haven't yet which is why I'm offering to buy you new ones. This has nothing to do with PYSpeed or how I do business. You have my phone number you could have just called me! If your in a really big rush I am more than willing to go get you a set ! I have done personal business with so many members on this forum I'm not a person who doesn't keep my word so let me know maybe I can just get them shipped to you.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #28
M3PO
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I'm not arguing yes it's my fault for taking so long but you told me to text or call you anytime I got it off and I haven't yet which is why I'm offering to buy you new ones. This has nothing to do with PYSpeed or how I do business. You have my phone number you could have just called me! If your in a really big rush I am more than willing to go get you a set !
I'm not in a rush, all I wanted was some communication. I don't recall if I said call or text but when I PMed, I don't see why you couldn't respond and update me. You made it seem like it was going to be soon. When it didn't happen in a couple of weeks, I sent you a PM so you could respond at your leisure. You had plenty of activity on the forum and I'm sure you saw it so I don't know why you didn't just shoot me a quick response.

It's not directly related to PYSpeed but I think it reflects on you, how you do things, and may handle them as one of their employees. Especially when the previous issue with PYSpeed was partially communication related, and that's the bulk of the issue here. You created an issue for me, a personal "customer" of yours, we agreed on how to fix it, but now communication is lacking. I just hope that you represent PYSpeed better, otherwise it seems like we are in for more of the same from them.

Okay, I'm done Please contact me when the brackets are available.
      01-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #29
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Quote:
I'm not in a rush, all I wanted was some communication. I don't recall if I said call or text but when I PMed, I don't see why you couldn't respond and update me. You made it seem like it was going to be soon. When it didn't happen in a couple of weeks, I sent you a PM so you could respond at your leisure. You had plenty of activity on the forum and I'm sure you saw it so I don't know why you didn't just shoot me a quick response.

It's not directly related to PYSpeed but I think it reflects on you, how you do things, and may handle them as one of their employees. Especially when the previous issue with PYSpeed was partially communication related, and that's the bulk of the issue here. You created an issue for me, a personal "customer" of yours, we agreed on how to fix it, but now communication is lacking. I just hope that you represent PYSpeed better, otherwise it seems like we are in for more of the same from them.

We will make sure Brandon resolves this issue with you (on his personal account).
-Sean
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 05:23 PM   #30
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

This does not reflect my business aspects I'm here offering to buy you new ones just so you don't have to wait and get mine because my car is in the shop. You told me to call you when I was ready and I wasn't ready you have my number it was a easy call! I'm here to make it right and I think my offer should fix everything so you don't have to wait for it! How does that sound? Honestly I have so many people that know I'm a honest guy on this forum and I will do everything I can to get you to be happy. I asked how much the brackets would be and they said around 30 bucks so if you want pm me your address and ill get them shipped to you
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #31
M3PO
Colonel
Rep

You don't have to do that. I just think you should have responded to my PM. Let me know when you have the old ones off. I'll still pay the shipping like we agreed.

Quote:
This does not reflect my business aspects I'm here offering to buy you new ones just so you don't have to wait and get mine because my car is in the shop. You told me to call you when I was ready and I wasn't ready you have my number it was a easy call! I'm here to make it right and I think my offer should fix everything so you don't have to wait for it! How does that sound? Honestly I have so many people that know I'm a honest guy on this forum and I will do everything I can to get you to be happy. I asked how much the brackets would be and they said around 30 bucks so if you want pm me your address and ill get them shipped to you
      01-17-2013, 05:50 PM   #32
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
You don't have to do that. I just think you should have responded to my PM. Let me know when you have the old ones off. I'll still pay the shipping like we agreed.
Let's do this if you finish your project lip and need brackets before I get mine off shoot me a pm and ill buy new ones and if you don't then ill have then off in a couple weeks and there's no way ill let you pay for the shipping so I got it, I don't think you should have to put anything out of pocket
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #33
rjd598
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Give me free stuff that's how ill be happy
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #34
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
Free love and support
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2013, 06:22 PM   #35
M3PO
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Let's do this if you finish your project lip and need brackets before I get mine off shoot me a pm and ill buy new ones and if you don't then ill have then off in a couple weeks and there's no way ill let you pay for the shipping so I got it, I don't think you should have to put anything out of pocket
I have already finished it and ran it on the track up to 140 mph! I dunno if it did anything but it didn't break or fly off and it looks better than running with nothing lol! No need for the prop rods, I would just like to have them so there's absolutely no rush.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8078/8...f99efae3_b.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
I never asked for anything free and have refused his offer for free stuff a couple times now if this comment is directed towards me, it's totally off base.
      01-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #36
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Just get him a new set ship it to him and call it a day! IMO. Easier solution than waiting on the old ones to be removed.
      01-19-2013, 12:17 PM   #37
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

No surprise that there is another unsatisfied customer from PYSpeed service. Keep up the good work guys, you entertain my day!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #38
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
No surprise that there is another unsatisfied customer from PYSpeed service. Keep up the good work guys, you entertain my day!
This was not a PYSpeed service and I'm known on this forum as a honest nice guy so do not be too quick to judge I'm gonna assume you were a unhappy customer at one point? If so I would like to change your opinions by giving you better service than you got before if you ever need anything please feel free to pm me.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #39
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
I have already finished it and ran it on the track up to 140 mph! I dunno if it did anything but it didn't break or fly off and it looks better than running with nothing lol! No need for the prop rods, I would just like to have them so there's absolutely no rush.

I never asked for anything free and have refused his offer for free stuff a couple times now if this comment is directed towards me, it's totally off base.
Dang...why didnt I think of making that lip into a project that looks Amazing!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #40
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
This was not a PYSpeed service and I'm known on this forum as a honest nice guy so do not be too quick to judge I'm gonna assume you were a unhappy customer at one point? If so I would like to change your opinions by giving you better service than you got before if you ever need anything please feel free to pm me.
I will consider it, I try to stay away from people who work with anything other than BMW, especially ones who deal with Ferrari like PYSpeed! Kinda get the feeling that I am not at the top of their priorities. Maybe that was the issue originally with PYSpeed, who knows. I have been going through EAS and have had great prices, shipping has messed up twice but they always shipped the correction quickly and I mean QUICKLY! In fact so quick I was expecting something else and it was the EAS parts.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 01:18 PM   #41
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:

What is with your headlights in the picture? Are you using a protectant, I ask because you have the tape on the sides. Track day?
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #42
MRG Race Co
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
For what its worth fellas... I decided to give PY Speed and Brandon a shot at my business the other day. Albeit it was for something small (TPMS Sensors)... I thought I would share my experience. Brandon was very active/quick with responses to my initial questions and I was trying to have the transaction done quickly as I wanted to install them on my new wheels ASAP.

He followed up at every point of the transaction (questions, payment request, payment corfirmation, and shipping/tracking info). The order was placed late Thursday night, received an email later in the night confirming the order would be shipped Friday with tracking info, and received the order today, Monday (since we are both in CA).

I know this wont excuse PY Speed's past mishaps but I think it takes a lot of character to recognize where things were screwed up in the past and take steps to correct them going forward.

I wish Brandon the best of luck on the new venture with PY Speed... it has always been a dream of mine to work in the industry and true enthusiasts such as myself (and I'm sure Brandon included) understand what it takes to earn other enthusiasts' business.

Thanks Brandon! and PY Speed... hope to give you guys another shot sometime in the future.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #43
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alynM3 View Post
For what its worth fellas... I decided to give PY Speed and Brandon a shot at my business the other day. Albeit it was for something small (TPMS Sensors)... I thought I would share my experience. Brandon was very active/quick with responses to my initial questions and I was trying to have the transaction done quickly as I wanted to install them on my new wheels ASAP.

He followed up at every point of the transaction (questions, payment request, payment corfirmation, and shipping/tracking info). The order was placed late Thursday night, received an email later in the night confirming the order would be shipped Friday with tracking info, and received the order today, Monday (since we are both in CA).

I know this wont excuse PY Speed's past mishaps but I think it takes a lot of character to recognize where things were screwed up in the past and take steps to correct them going forward.

I wish Brandon the best of luck on the new venture with PY Speed... it has always been a dream of mine to work in the industry and true enthusiasts such as myself (and I'm sure Brandon included) understand what it takes to earn other enthusiasts' business.

Thanks Brandon! and PY Speed... hope to give you guys another shot sometime in the future.
Thanks buddy means a lot ill always be here to take care of you if you need anything else
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #44
M3PO
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
What is with your headlights in the picture? Are you using a protectant, I ask because you have the tape on the sides. Track day?
That is a roll on coating called Paintshield 5720. I also have it on the hood and fenders in that pic (not on the bumper though, track bumper).

http://generalchemicalcorp.mybigcomm...ield-5720.html

There is a thread in the cosmetic section called "frozen LMD oh yeah" about this stuff.