BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-31-2011, 11:44 AM   #89
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
I consider it luck of the draw. I found a hot girl (posted dat ass in fap thread) that's basically a keeper by just being a nice guy. Talked to her and asked if she wanted to hang out. Turned out she's a complete nymph. Playing the nice guy card works as long as you're assertive enough. No need to be an asshole and no need to play the douche player role to land the golden ticket imo. You just need to keep rolling the dice until you find someone who isn't batshit crazy.
Girls looking for the nice guy are batsh1t crazy because they're looking for someone they can control, I'll bump the thread in a year and see how y'all are doing.
      07-31-2011, 03:46 PM   #90
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 & G05 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Try, only thing you can do. Don't come off as a creep, just crack some jokes to get the tension/awkwardness away. The more you try the easier it will become.
So when u say just keep trying, is there a specific plan you follow each time? Or just take it as it comes?

I seem to struggle to walk upto a bar and just talk to women, I wouldn't know what to say tbh. I suppose I fear the rejection, just because I'd feel stupid.

It's something a really need to work on, cause single life is proving harder than I thought.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2011, 04:37 PM   #91
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Pick up lines only work on dumb sluts, just walk up and say "Hi I'm---, what's your name", try to establish some common ground by asking her where she is from, what does she do for a living. I usually ask that second one and continue by saying things like "Have you always wanted to do that", or "what made you want to do that" and expand the convo by talking about her. Don't talk about you until she asks, if it gets awkward ask another question, if you're not getting eye contact and feel she isn't interested, say it was nice to meet you and abort.

Keys to good convo

Use sarcasm, witty sarcasm if you can
Crack jokes on yourself if the opportunity comes
Don't just say she is beautiful, the fact you're standing there means you find her attractive(I usually say nothing about their looks, it's understood)
Have the ability to comment on whatever she talks about, "oh yea my sister did that once"
Let her do as much talking as possible, but talk some too
Confidence
Don't be shy