BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Closed Thread

01-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #45
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaross305 View Post
Yea i completely agree with you. I think its a mixture of things. I think one is they took more work load at once then they can handle. Also with trying to get everything in house, all the new machines, etc.
Yup thats exactly it. I said it a while ago. I dont think they were expecting to do as well as they are, this quick. I know they upgraded their office, but if they want to do good, their gonna have to increase their staff. Too much work, too little employees lol. At least thats what I think.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #46
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthirtyfizle View Post
Yup thats exactly it. I said it a while ago. I dont think they were expecting to do as well as they are, this quick. I know they upgraded their office, but if they want to do good, their gonna have to increase their staff. Too much work, too little employees lol. At least thats what I think.
Yea for sure I mean Jordan wanted to keep it small and didnt realize it was going to get this big. Now they have like 15 employees instead of 3 lol. And a shop 5 times the size. The demand for the wheels was more than they could support. lol
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #47
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
I have been given a shipment date for next Tuesday the 29th of Jan. That's 4 months and nearly 1 week since the order was put in.

We will see whether or not I get a consignment number on Tuesday that the wheels have been shipped!

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #48
///Jayson
Nothing like an M
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, M5

Quote:
I Mean it just hit 8 weeks for you a few days ago..... they just got a big shipment of wheels the other day. I ordered the same time you did and mine were on the shipment so im sure you will be getting them any day now

Quote:
Yea i completely agree with you. I think its a mixture of things. I think one is they took more work load at once then they can handle. Also with trying to get everything in house, all the new machines, etc.
Quote:
Yea for sure I mean Jordan wanted to keep it small and didnt realize it was going to get this big. Now they have like 15 employees instead of 3 lol. And a shop 5 times the size. The demand for the wheels was more than they could support. lol
Are you their personal public defender?

On the other hand, gthirtyfizle, you can get your money back. Legally , they would have to give it back to you since the did not comply with the original terms. Either way, you're the customer and if you are unhappy, they have no choice but to give you back your money.

No one should ever be given the run around on something they paid for. This company is a joke!!!

And as mention above by the public defender....since they have 15 employees now rather than 3 then it should be no problem to get the wheels out faster! Especially since they claim they do everything in house...shouldnt be a problem dont you think??

I believe they are full of crap.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 11:18 AM   #49
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Jayson View Post
Are you their personal public defender?

On the other hand, gthirtyfizle, you can get your money back. Legally , they would have to give it back to you since the did not comply with the original terms. Either way, you're the customer and if you are unhappy, they have no choice but to give you back your money.

No one should ever be given the run around on something they paid for. This company is a joke!!!

And as mention above by the public defender....since they have 15 employees now rather than 3 then it should be no problem to get the wheels out faster! Especially since they claim they do everything in house...shouldnt be a problem dont you think??

I believe they are full of crap.
No not their public defender just telling you what i see when i used to go by there when i was living down there.

I agree they have been somewhat slack in the customer service department. Your right regardless of the situation there is no excuse. Im just relaying the information and what i saw.

They shouldnt have promissed certain dates. Just a few things happened like, taken on to many things at once, moving shops, hiring and firing employees, etc. A lot happened in a short amount of time and i went by the shop a few times when all of this was occuring. Some people are curious what happened with their promised date and im just providing some possible information.

Did you order wheels from them? Do you know how the customer service is personally. Do you know anything about the company?

Then why comment based upon speculation alone?

All i know is like i said this is my 3rd set of wheels from them and the first 2 i received at or before the date they promised me and their customer service was phenomenal. Like I said i agree their customer service has gone down somewhat in the past 2 months and im pretty sure the above reasons are why.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #50
///Jayson
Nothing like an M
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No not their public defender just telling you what i see when i used to go by there when i was living down there.

I agree they have been somewhat slack in the customer service department. Your right regardless of the situation there is no excuse. Im just relaying the information and what i saw.

They shouldnt have promissed certain dates. Just a few things happened like, taken on to many things at once, moving shops, hiring and firing employees, etc. A lot happened in a short amount of time and i went by the shop a few times when all of this was occuring. Some people are curious what happened with their promised date and im just providing some possible information.

Did you order wheels from them? Do you know how the customer service is personally. Do you know anything about the company?

Then why comment based upon speculation alone?

All i know is like i said this is my 3rd set of wheels from them and the first 2 i received at or before the date they promised me and their customer service was phenomenal. Like I said i agree their customer service has gone down somewhat in the past 2 months and im pretty sure the above reasons are why.

Are you retarded? lol My comments are not based on speculation!

1-I would never order wheels from them. However, it is evident that there are MANY customers who are upset and VERY unhappy with them, and oh my god wait, what a coincidence!!! It deals with the same exact issue! Horrible customer service.

Therefore, I can comment based on facts! They may not be my facts, but I've heard enough here and in the corvette forum. As I also, own a Z06.

Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 12:52 PM   #51
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

My main concern now is this:
1. They never reply to my emails. I ordered almost 5 weeks ago.
2. If a wheel gets damaged, God knows how long it will take them to fix it.
3. What happens if they fold as a company due to their poor customer service and people not buying their products as a result?

Perhaps I should just call...but who knows if what they tell me is the truth or BS since it seems a few of you keep on getting the runaround.
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #52
///Jayson
Nothing like an M
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
My main concern now is this:
1. They never reply to my emails. I ordered almost 5 weeks ago.
2. If a wheel gets damaged, God knows how long it will take them to fix it.
3. What happens if they fold as a company due to their poor customer service and people not buying their products as a result?

Perhaps I should just call...but who knows if what they tell me is the truth or BS since it seems a few of you keep on getting the runaround.
Request a full refund and they will have to honor it.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 06:32 PM   #53
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F430 // 997TT // CLS63 // RR

Hey Guys sorry I didnt catch this thread earlier... I think there are way too many speculations here though so please no worries guys. I have said it before and I will say it again, we do fall behind on some sets, and those are usually the stories you hear about the most, as understandably the customers are frustrated. But realize we pump out 100+ sets a month and everyone that you don't hear about does get his/her set with the 4-6 week time fame in perfect condition. As for customer service we literally bend over backwards for our customers whenever possible insuring that they have a good experience with 360 Forged. For damaged wheels we can fix it and send t back within a week.

Mehrag, we are still on time for your wheels so no worries, as a matter of fact if you want them before your due date that would be no problem whatsoever. Stefano, I spoke with you last week and told you that your wheels were done but I am waiting for them to seal 100%, you said no problem then you come and bash us?
Robert, I can't believe all of the issues that have come up with your set, I feel horrible, rest assured your new set has been cut and is being prepped to ship ASAP!

Lastly guys, please call us directly with any issues you may have, dont rely on others posts' to get your answers. If we are busy, just leave a message and we will try and get back to you right away. We have already caught up on delayed orders, and we are pulling out all new orders in record time so feel confident that you will be receiving a perfect product shipped in a timely manner.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #54
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 FORGED View Post
Hey Guys sorry I didnt catch this thread earlier... I think there are way too many speculations here though so please no worries guys. I have said it before and I will say it again, we do fall behind on some sets, and those are usually the stories you hear about the most, as understandably the customers are frustrated. But realize we pump out 100+ sets a month and everyone that you don't hear about does get his/her set with the 4-6 week time fame in perfect condition. As for customer service we literally bend over backwards for our customers whenever possible insuring that they have a good experience with 360 Forged. For damaged wheels we can fix it and send t back within a week.

Mehrag, we are still on time for your wheels so no worries, as a matter of fact if you want them before your due date that would be no problem whatsoever. Stefano, I spoke with you last week and told you that your wheels were done but I am waiting for them to seal 100%, you said no problem then you come and bash us?
Robert, I can't believe all of the issues that have come up with your set, I feel horrible, rest assured your new set has been cut and is being prepped to ship ASAP!

Lastly guys, please call us directly with any issues you may have, dont rely on others posts' to get your answers. If we are busy, just leave a message and we will try and get back to you right away. We have already caught up on delayed orders, and we are pulling out all new orders in record time so feel confident that you will be receiving a perfect product shipped in a timely manner.
Yup, ur right. Im sorry.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #55
///Jayson
Nothing like an M
United_States
Rep

last that i checked sealing a wheels takes no longer 48 hours as per label..... anyways i've placed an order for some HRE's they told me 4 weeks! I will post once i receive
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #56
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
last that i checked sealing a wheels takes no longer 48 hours as per label..... anyways i've placed an order for some HRE's they told me 4 weeks! I will post once i receive
Well I hope you get them within that 4 weeks. Took almost 2 months for me to get my HRE a year ago when I was told 4-5 weeks. Which wheels did you go with? I like HRE but I think the Mesh 8 is sexier than any wheel HRE makes period.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 12:30 AM   #57
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
4 weeks, unless things have changed, I doubt it.

iforged use to be slow as piss also.

I think it just the name of the game, when getting custom wheels. Delays will happen to some orders.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 01:39 AM   #58
geminidragon
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 FORGED View Post

I think the Mehraj is intended towards me. I just wanted an idea as to when my rims were going to be ready. This was more from a 'im excited to throw my rims on because they are crazy different and i think they will look sick' view and not a ' damn i cant believe they are taking this long' view. I am past my date, but i dont mind. I have had no bad customer service when it comes to the people at 360, they have kept me up to date and in the loop. After all, these are custom painted rims that are really different that im ordering, not something i can just ride up to walmart and buy, so i never went into it thinking it would take a week. So dont worry, ill see my rims when i see them, and i would buy another set from 360 in a heartbeat. Just my personal feeling on the matter since i was mentioned above
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 09:25 AM   #59
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidragon View Post
I think the Mehraj is intended towards me. I just wanted an idea as to when my rims were going to be ready. This was more from a 'im excited to throw my rims on because they are crazy different and i think they will look sick' view and not a ' damn i cant believe they are taking this long' view. I am past my date, but i dont mind. I have had no bad customer service when it comes to the people at 360, they have kept me up to date and in the loop. After all, these are custom painted rims that are really different that im ordering, not something i can just ride up to walmart and buy, so i never went into it thinking it would take a week. So dont worry, ill see my rims when i see them, and i would buy another set from 360 in a heartbeat. Just my personal feeling on the matter since i was mentioned above
Mehraj has been by far the COOLEST customer we have dealt with! When are you coming down to Miami so we can cause some trouble!?

ps... how are the neighbors treating you now?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 12:22 PM   #60
montreal red
chris
Canada
Rep
Drives: White Boat

darn this a good deal!

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2016 Mini JCW
2013 GLK350 (gone), 997.1 GT3RS (gone), 2009 WRX STI (gone), e92 M3 (gone)
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 12:54 PM   #61
geminidragon
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 m3

Coming down to miami, im outside with some coffee, where are you? J/K Really tho, got a business trip planned for first week of march, i will def swing by!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 06:39 PM   #62
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidragon View Post
Coming down to miami, im outside with some coffee, where are you? J/K Really tho, got a business trip planned for first week of march, i will def swing by!
you did it again! I went outside and waited for 30 minutes! WTF! When you come down we will have to go cruising in the 997!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2009, 11:05 PM   #63
///Jayson
Nothing like an M
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
Well I hope you get them within that 4 weeks. Took almost 2 months for me to get my HRE a year ago when I was told 4-5 weeks. Which wheels did you go with? I like HRE but I think the Mesh 8 is sexier than any wheel HRE makes period.
I got the hook up with HRE.

I"m getting these http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels.php?q=/790R/790R/

And abot Mesh 8 being sexier...not so sure. It's pretty much a replica of the wheel i'm getting from HRE.

http://www.corvette-wheels.com/image...s/untitled.jpg

at the end of the day, they're just wheels. the thing that matters most if who customers can rely on. that is all. I dont know 360 personally but from everyone posting all sort of comments, it sure doesnt make it appealing to what could have been potential customers.

on the bright side i will be posting pics soon
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #64
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
I got the hook up with HRE.

I"m getting these http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels.php?q=/790R/790R/

And abot Mesh 8 being sexier...not so sure. It's pretty much a replica of the wheel i'm getting from HRE.
Not feeling the raised spokes on those HRE's.

I might have to agree with punjabi, the Mesh 8 are better looking.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #65
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack5OC View Post
Not feeling the raised spokes on those HRE's.

I might have to agree with punjabi, the Mesh 8 are better looking.
+1. Nor do I like the visible fasteners.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #66
wannatripp
Private
Rep
Drives: '09 Apline White "Machine"3

Bull Shiet Excuses

Place an order in early Sept 08.... been calling left and right... get all sorts of excuses about the rims being shipped our already... yet i still havent recieved them... these guys are using our fully paid money to go on the trips and shows... would not recommend ordering rims from these guys. reading these above statements put it all together... its not just to me.. others are getting screw too... open your eyes guys.

pm me for more details
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread